PDA

View Full Version : all things roadbot and happywell

yukitora
16th July 2009, 04:54 PM
anyone know how to get happywell roadbots and galaxy defenders? happywell only does wholesale deals. and the place online - toystore- where i found roadbots, wants $30+ postage for each item. OR if anyone wants to get rid of their Roadbots and Galaxy defender planes let me know!

jaydisc
16th July 2009, 05:07 PM
I coulda sworn I saw Roadbots at Kmart.

FFN
16th July 2009, 08:48 PM
Kmart sells the 1:32 scale (roughly the same size as Hasbro's Deluxe class TFs) Roadbots and possibly the larger 1:18-ish scale ones as well. Target sells the larger ones and the silly-looking bikes.

I swear, Hasbro/Takara must be the only toy company that can do good-looking, low-cost transforming motorcycle toys. Everybody else's bike-bots look so awkward.

griffin
16th July 2009, 11:31 PM
Toyworlds have had heaps of the Roadbots in the last couple of years.

yukitora
29th July 2009, 09:36 PM
I don't want 3 orange lambos! thats all kmart does! and i'm on the hunt for the big fellas! i really like the car modes. pretty. only wish they were the ones to do a giant camaro, then i could burn so-called 'ultimate' bumblebee. i hate him. and 'ultimate bumblee bee - with new hat'. i hate him too!

so who here like road bots? just me?:(

Sam
30th July 2009, 07:17 PM
I think roadbots are okay, but I feel some of their transformations make their robot modes look a bit ugly compared with the recent TF Universe line.

Sam
11th October 2011, 08:35 PM
I saw one of these today on my way to buy groceries, and found it intriguing that the figure seemed to come with extra add-on armour.

Decided to search around and came across the company's site:
http://happywell.smeitrade.com/index.do

They seem to have some interesting bots, though in my opinion, the limbs don't look as "stylish" as that of Transformers.