PDA

View Full Version : $0.00 Blaster re-issue!?

Gutsman Heavy
17th February 2008, 12:09 PM
http://www.bibyco.com.au/secure/catalog/default.php?cPath=70_100_306

check it! free Blaster! I ordered one just to see what happens, I'll update with any new info.

The_Damned
17th February 2008, 01:21 PM
i just had to order it to.....lol

Trailer Park Ninja
17th February 2008, 02:40 PM
I couldn't resist either :D

gamblor916
17th February 2008, 02:56 PM
That's hilarious. I ordered too by the way :D

kup
17th February 2008, 02:58 PM
Yeah I ordered one too. I wonder if by law, they are supposed to give it to us for free? Its their mistake, we are paying the advertised price!
________
Toyota hybrid x specifications (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_Hybrid_X)

kennymak167
17th February 2008, 04:47 PM
haha

i ordered one to... but have u guy paid for it ???

MV75
17th February 2008, 05:15 PM
Yeah I ordered one too. I wonder if by law, they are supposed to give it to us for free? Its their mistake, we are paying the advertised price!

Nope. By law they don't have to sell you anything.

It's called "invitation to treat" They'll make an offer, you accept, they accept and they sell to you.

They can cancel it as is their right.

But you are still covered under the "bait and switch" law, but that doesn't seem to apply here.

The only time they have to sell to you, as in you can fight for it, is if they charge your credit card as that is an indication of your offer acceptance that they have accepted, otherwise they must give you an immediate full reverse charge refund.
________
Free drupal themes (http://themesfree.org)

benben2142
17th February 2008, 06:30 PM
WTF then how much is postage?

kup
17th February 2008, 07:00 PM
WTF then how much is postage?

$9.00
________
Pregnant Cumshot (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/904/cumshot/videos/1)

Tober
17th February 2008, 07:36 PM
I think it would be funny if they send you guys notices saying that they have sold out. :p

Zippo
17th February 2008, 09:50 PM
I can't be assed going through the checkout process.. Let me know what happens on this deal.

Borgeman
17th February 2008, 09:54 PM
i ordered also...

George

Edit: just noticed, the invoice doesnt say what we ordered.....

kup
17th February 2008, 10:10 PM
You are right, it doesn't. We should still get a reply from them of some sort. I am not expecting anything at all, I just want to know what they do.
________
MEDICAL MARIJUANA (http://www.youtube.com/dispensaries)

The_Damned
19th February 2008, 05:09 PM
well i just received a call and they wanted to know what i ordered and they said it was out of stock........:eek:, just a curtasy call b4 they canceled it. the order that is.

Trailer Park Ninja
19th February 2008, 05:53 PM
Yeah, same thing here, got the call on my mobile on the walk home from work. No dramas, didn't think anything would come of it anyway :D

kup
19th February 2008, 07:43 PM
I didnt get a call, just an email saying that my ordered has been cancelled :(

I wanted a free Blaster!
________
Box Vaporizer (http://boxvaporizers.com)

Trailer Park Ninja
19th February 2008, 08:05 PM
From the tone in my caller's voice, it seemed they were really in damage control lol

Gutsman Heavy
19th February 2008, 08:07 PM
no free blaster here :(

Borgeman
19th February 2008, 08:29 PM
yep email to me too...

George

dirge
19th February 2008, 08:50 PM
If only one or two had ordered, they may have honoured it. But not 20!

Tober
19th February 2008, 10:02 PM

No way.

I ordered a Cybertron Legends Sunstorm (about $6) from them along with some other figures. They sent me a Soundwave instead. They wouldn't replace it or refund me unless I sent the Soundwave back and repaid for shipping of the Sunstorm.

Trailer Park Ninja
19th February 2008, 10:23 PM
Wow, that really is bad service. Their mistake and you pay for it. Thanks for sharing your experience, there's no way I'm ever going to do business with them.

MV75
19th February 2008, 10:44 PM

Why? They're not honor bound to put themselves in the red.

Doesn't matter, one order or 20 million, they won't just send a free blaster out of the goodness of their hearts just because "only a couple" of people ordered one.

They are a business after all and to even send one free without realising is bad business practice that is guaranteed to be the road to the "closing down" sign.

Now I just hope everyone here is a little more worldly and won't be so quick to waste their time in the future. :)
________
Jaguar Mark Viii (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Jaguar_Mark_VIII)

The_Damned
19th February 2008, 10:58 PM

Doesn't matter, one order or 20 million, they won't just send a free blaster out of the goodness of their hearts just because "only a couple" of people ordered one.

They are a business after all and to even send one free without realising is bad business practice that is guaranteed to be the road to the "closing down" sign.

Now I just hope everyone here is a little more worldly and won't be so quick to waste their time in the future. :)
I Didnt watste my time just their's:D

dirge
19th February 2008, 11:03 PM

As I said, "may". As in they would have been more likely.

I wouldn't _expect_ them to, but generally companies are more willing to honour these sort of things if it's a one off or close to it. A whole bunch of orders at once tends to be too costly.

Trailer Park Ninja
19th February 2008, 11:09 PM
I Didnt watste my time just their's:D

+1 :D

springah
20th February 2008, 10:17 AM
Damn.. oh well, mistake corrected.

Not bad prices tho.. i think.. I always wanted a Chibi Megatron..

roller
3rd March 2008, 11:15 AM
what happened with this?

Gutsman Heavy
3rd March 2008, 12:54 PM
all orders cancelled :(

iceburn
3rd March 2008, 01:37 PM
guys..bibyco has been known for its bad service.
i ordered a red scourge voyager/ultra once, they called me telling me the packaging has been damaged during retrieval and it was the last.

they said they will attempt to get another but never got back to me for 1 mth. i was pissed off and unable to get in contact, i justed made an order on a Voyager Wing Saber which i already had and told them to refund me. They ended up sending me the Wing Saber instead which sucks!!!

Tober
3rd March 2008, 06:33 PM
guys..bibyco has been known for its bad service.

Quoted for truth and malice.

iceburn
3rd March 2008, 06:44 PM
moreover to add-on, they have yet to have any of their TFs on sale before and they are all priced at its highest retail price ever. if there's something that you badly wants and is not available anywhere else except there, i guess its worth getting but do consider the risk of facing bad services e.g. late replies to emails once order mail, does not answer phone contacts nor adhere/admit to mistakes made by them

griffin
4th March 2008, 02:56 AM
Last year I ordered a Legends Leobreaker and got LeoPrime instead. It was a present for a young kid, so I didn't have time to get it exchanged. They said I could get a discount on my next order, if that was to ever happen...