PDA

View Full Version : Legend Devastator Gallery

amon
17th July 2009, 10:50 PM
I found this in a Japanese Site, though I can't read Japanese, the pics are enough! Enjoy, guys!

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/UNOYO/20090717/p1

Paulbot
17th July 2009, 11:12 PM
I love the pic of Demolisher with baby Scavenger, he looks like a nuturing parent: "come on little one, time to roll on your own two wheels"

Scrapper looks great.

TF76
17th July 2009, 11:20 PM
It looks really good, I just know it wouldn't satisfy me as movie dev's, he's just to tiny.

Ill stick to the plan of getting the bigger one. :D

blackie
17th July 2009, 11:20 PM
im psyched :D

jaydisc
17th July 2009, 11:24 PM
Wow!!!

Kyle
17th July 2009, 11:43 PM
Simply must have. :D

Autocon
18th July 2009, 12:58 AM
anyone from perth doing group orders? or are they being released in australia

Robzy
18th July 2009, 01:14 AM
WOW!! :eek: Sooo much better than the bigger version!

He's missing his 'balls' though! ;)

Kyle
18th July 2009, 01:17 AM
WOW!! :eek: Sooo much better than the bigger version!

He's missing his 'balls' though! ;)

I'm hoping customisers everywhere won't be adding steel balls to their devastator toys to make them more screen accurate than they really need to be... :D

liegeprime
18th July 2009, 08:15 AM
getting this:D and the big one too - once it goes on sale.... if it ever goes on sale

GoktimusPrime
18th July 2009, 10:43 AM
Basic description of the text:

Typical of most fan reviews, it's pretty much just an extensive description. Most of the text describes things that we can see, or as Transfans we already know (e.g.: Legends are cheaper than Scouts, they're packaged in blisters etc.) - so I'm gonna skip to more 'interesting highlights' of the text. ;)

+ Overload: forms the back of Devastator. Has an arm extension on his back much like Bonecrusher which the reviewer finds quite interesting.
+ Mixmaster: forms the head of Devastator. The simplicity of the design makes it distinctive. Legs and elbows are articulated on ball joints.
+ Rampage: forms the left leg of Devastator. Caterpillar treads can be positioned to increase stability but sacrifices (visual) integrity. Arms are on ball joints. Next to Deluxe Rampage they look like father and son.
+ Scavenger: Forms the body of Devastator. As with Rampage the caterpillars can be used to assist with standing. Was it necessary to change the name from Demolishor?
+ Scrapper: Though it looks similar to Rampage, it's actually different. Whereas Rampage is a bulldozer Scrapper is a payloader. Forms the right arm of Devastator. Robot mode is unusual for a (movie) Constructicon as it actually looks like a proper humanoid! The eye visor on the head is awesome. Arms, legs and ankles are ball jointed.
+ Long Haul: Forms the right leg of Devastator. Colours and robot mode conveys movie accuracy fairly well. Transformation is simple but good. Body looks like Brawl/Devastator. Legs are ball jointed.
+ High Tower: forms the left arm of Devastator. Transforms into a robot mode that looks like some kind of construction machine. This robot mode does not appear in the movie. The transformation is fail but the robot mode kinda looks like a dinosaur. The face is covered by a cage which can be lifted. The face is otherwise quite handsome.

The reviewer mentions that the toy's engineering is obviously limited by it's small size (as one would expect) but says that one advantage over the Supreme version is that he won't need to worry about finding a place to put this toy! :)

SilverDragon
18th July 2009, 11:17 AM
I like the look of these guys, Scrapper and Overload in particular. If they appear down here, I will try to get them.

griffin
18th July 2009, 01:16 PM
+ Hightower: forms the back of Devastator. Has an arm extension on his back much like Bonecrusher which the reviewer finds quite interesting.

Overload?

Doubledealer
18th July 2009, 02:15 PM
What a stunning piece of work! I have to say Legends Longhaul is my favourite toy of the character. :D

Zippo
18th July 2009, 05:40 PM
Looks very well done. Glad that I have a set ordered and can not wait.
Wish that I could get a single Scrapper as he looks awesome.

*Prays for a deluxe*

GoktimusPrime
18th July 2009, 06:39 PM
Overload?
Oops my bad. Could easily also be "Overlord" though, as in Japanese both "Overlord" and "Overload" are written the same in Katakana. ;)