PDA

View Full Version : reputable City Commander seller.

Tabias Prime
25th July 2009, 11:55 AM
Hey guy i'm looking at buying a Classics Shadow Commander Trailer Set but I'm a bit concerned that i may end up getting a KO.This is my biggest concern..Even though this is the city commander set, its still a worry that the shadow set will be KOed soon. http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/universe-classics-20-29/city-commander-ko-differences-highlighted-with-many-photos-168215/

Dos anyone know of a reliable seller of these in Australia or oversea or a ebay seller who sells them.there are the odd one ebay but i'm not sure if its a KO or genuine set.

Any help would be greatly accepted..

Deceptic_Optic
25th July 2009, 12:17 PM
ask kyle? he might still have some?

liegeprime
25th July 2009, 12:22 PM
ask kyle? he might still have some?

+1 and he lives in Perth as well doesnt he?:D else, try robotkingdom

jaydisc
25th July 2009, 01:11 PM
Rumor has it that it's about to be upgraded and re-released. Be patient and just wait. ;)

Paulbot
25th July 2009, 01:33 PM
Rumor has it that it's about to be upgraded and re-released. Be patient and just wait. ;)

I thought Kyle said that rumour was false ???

Tabias Prime
25th July 2009, 01:33 PM
Rumor has it that it's about to be upgraded and re-released. Be patient and just wait. ;) cool i might just do that,I've have to wait until i get my tax return back before i can do anything anyway.:)

Kyle
25th July 2009, 01:58 PM
I thought Kyle said that rumour was false ???

The rumour that I said was false was another one. :p

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=112721&postcount=184

And yes, FansProject is indeed thinking about reissuing the City Commander kit, but they haven't told me if it's been finalised/confirmed yet. So I have no idea about price, date, and what differences there will be.

Tabias, if you're looking for Shadow Commander (the black one), I unfortunately have no more left. The City Commander (original one) I have a few but like Jay suggested you might want to wait and see what the reissue one will be like. At this point, I really doubt if FansProject has any plan to reissue Shadow Commander.

Tabias Prime
25th July 2009, 09:21 PM
thanks for that Kyle.I'll keep it in mind if i cant find the shadow commander..

bruticus
26th July 2009, 08:08 AM
Hey Tabias Prime, if you ever find a second non KO SHADOW commander set thats not selling for an extortionate price, can you please let me know? im still looking to get a legit shadow commander trailer set but have had no luck.

Tabias Prime
26th July 2009, 10:32 AM
Hey Tabias Prime, if you ever find a second non KO SHADOW commander set thats not selling for an extortionate price, can you please let me know? im still looking to get a legit shadow commander trailer set but have had no luck.

I'll keep you in mind when i get mine Bruticus..Just wondering what's a good price for one? Dos anyone know...Is $89.90 US a good price for one?:confused::confused:

Kyle
26th July 2009, 10:47 AM
I'll keep you in mind when i get mine Bruticus..Just wondering what's a good price for one? Dos anyone know...Is $89.90 US a good price for one?:confused::confused:

US $89.99 is the RRP. I think your best (and safest option at the moment) is definitely BBTS:
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=FPJ10002&mode=retail

bruticus
26th July 2009, 03:41 PM
Hmm... judging from the past purchases from BBTS, i think i'll look for another option cos they pack items like sh*t and the boxes never end up in MINT condition.