PDA

View Full Version : TFs Mighty Muggs not cancelled after all?

griffin
26th July 2009, 03:02 AM
Hasbro announced at BotCon that the Mighty Muggs were discontinued, but on display at the SDCC this weekend are some unreleased Mighty Muggs, which actually confirms what Hasbro AU were saying at the Australian Toyfair earlier this year - we would see the Gen1 series suspended for some Movie themed Mighty Muggs to be released.

On display are the unreleased 3rd wave of Gen1 Mighty Muggs (Jazz and Shockwave), and two Movie Mighty Muggs (Optimus and Bumblebee).

From here (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys--products-30/revenge-of-the-fallen--universe-mighty-muggs-on-the-way-168208/) or the original source here (http://www.mightymuggsforum.com/showthread.php?p=124422#post124422).

MV75
26th July 2009, 09:44 AM
STOP BUYING THESE THINGS PEOPLE!

Please let them die.

Kyle
26th July 2009, 09:52 AM
I kinda like them. :)

That said, I haven't bought any... :o

Deceptic_Optic
26th July 2009, 09:55 AM
I kinda like them. :)

That said, I haven't bought any... :o

+1 Same here... I actually have all 6 that had been released. I like the way you think Kyle. *thumbs up*

SentinelPrime
26th July 2009, 09:58 AM
thumbs down!

they really dont live up the their name...... transformers!!!

nettie!
26th July 2009, 11:07 AM
But you don't have any probs with tf tees? Cos you can transform them from clean to dirty?

Mighty muggs are awesome! I love them! And the star wars chewbakka one is cool too! :D

very excited for the new wave

Deceptic_Optic
26th July 2009, 11:10 AM
But you don't have any probs with tf tees? Cos you can transform them from clean to dirty?

Mighty muggs are awesome! I love them!:D

very excited for the new wave

+1

GoktimusPrime
26th July 2009, 11:27 AM
But you don't have any probs with tf tees?
Tees don't pretend to be toys nor do they waste precious space on your toy shelves. ;)

Lint
26th July 2009, 01:09 PM
STOP BUYING THESE THINGS PEOPLE!

Please let them die.

Why?

TF76
26th July 2009, 03:03 PM
Good to hear, I still need Grimlock and Starsceam...

Ode to a Grasshopper
26th July 2009, 11:58 PM
On the plus side, like those ridiculous matchbox car TF things they have out at the moment they do help defray the R&D costs for actual Transformers. If they didn't take up shelf space I'd be totally down with suckers...ahem, other fans, getting them and (sort of) subsidising my habit.