PDA

View Full Version : GI Joe complete DVD set out in America.

griffin
26th July 2009, 02:35 AM
And just after we got a 'sample' set of about 30 episodes in stores here recently, the full 95 episode series boxset is now available in America, with heaps of bonus stuff (like the recent TFs boxset from the same people - Shout! Factory).
http://www.gijoecollectorsset.com/

17 DVD set is US$145, while the TFs set is 16 DVDs for US$140.

The site seems to be very America-centric, in that it doesn't even appear to acknowledge the outside world when it comes to international ordering - it lists Nth American shipping options, but doesn't seem to say anywhere that it accepts international orders (and I don't want to waste time registering just to find out that I probably can't order directly from them).

At least those who were interested, can keep an eye out for it on secondary sources.

Kyle
26th July 2009, 08:03 AM
I'm fxxxxxg gonna get this! :eek: Maybe we should look for a source which offers both this and the TF set to Australia to save on shipping. :D

SentinelPrime
26th July 2009, 08:38 AM
good idea Kyle. I will ask my friends a JB-HiFi for a heads up if they will stock, which they mostly likely will, but some time later down the track.
If we cant get locally, maybe a group order from a site?

Deceptic_Optic
26th July 2009, 10:01 AM
count me in on this one! :eek:

rateeg
26th July 2009, 08:13 PM
will they release it internationally?

foor
26th July 2009, 08:23 PM
will they release it internationally?

By 2012 maybe...

Linthart
26th July 2009, 08:49 PM
By 2012 maybe...

I think we just need to pray that madman get the license also. then I'm sure it would be a reasonable price