PDA

View Full Version : Life Size Cybertron Megs

JuzMel
19th February 2008, 10:32 AM
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r70/milassilem/Transformers/CybtMegs.jpg

Couldn't help but had to take a photo of this life size Cybertron Megs outside the Toys R Us at Vivo City, Singapore. :)

Saintly
19th February 2008, 10:37 AM
that isn't life-size :P that's humanoid size :D

a life-size galvy would be at least 3 stories high :)

btw, nice pic!

GoktimusPrime
19th February 2008, 10:45 AM
+1 - that's a life size Mini-Con. Still an awesome pic though! I never see toy stores here do anything like that for Transformers.

lcz128
19th February 2008, 12:49 PM
Oh wow! :o
*shock*
that's huge! hah! True that - we never see anything like that here

i_amtrunks
19th February 2008, 01:22 PM
*shock*

Probably because it would be stolen like the life size human figures some cinemas had. :p

springah
19th February 2008, 01:53 PM
holy shiat, looks mad.

Saintly
19th February 2008, 04:29 PM
it begs to ask though... why didn't they make and put OP up, it would be a more famous character as someone who has no idea or know little of Transformers would straight away recognise

Soundwarp
19th February 2008, 07:28 PM
Very cool!

GoktimusPrime
20th February 2008, 10:15 AM
Probably because it would be stolen like the life size human figures some cinemas had
*sigh* sad but true... one of the crappier aspects of living in Australia (-_-)

lcz128
22nd February 2008, 09:58 AM
Probably because it would be stolen like the life size human figures some cinemas had. :p

jeebus!? Really? Hahaha-

JuzMel
22nd February 2008, 02:18 PM
jeebus!? Really? Hahaha-
Erm I really wonder how you can just walk in and pick up a figure that size and carry it out, unless its an inside job?! :o

Well then again (I was VERY tempted) to walk in and scout for TFs, but I was in a rush to meet my friends and I was already late, so who knows, there might have been a humanoid size OP inside too.. :P

TheDirtyDigger
22nd February 2008, 02:32 PM
*sigh* sad but true... one of the crappier aspects of living in Australia (-_-)

Haha...unless you're the person that nabs them. So far I have LOTR Gimli, Dr Evil and Mini-me, Storm and Wolverine, the Bundy Bear and my giant and very beautiful, high quality poster of King Leonides.:)

That fig looks cool Mel. Shoulda got a pic of you hugging him or lying at his feet face down like he has just defeated you in an epic Good vs Evil battle. (Where Evil has won the day obviously.)

EDIT: The word prostrate means lying face down....as if dead. I understand this may have been taken the wrong way by those that have never used or read the word in it's correct context before. Humblest apologies.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/prostrate

turtle boy
22nd February 2008, 03:23 PM
jeebus!? Really? Hahaha-

I don't have one:D

griffin
22nd February 2008, 04:22 PM
Wow, that is amazing. Maybe they originally had Optimus and Megatron, but Optimus has since been 'borrowed'. :)

Tiby
22nd February 2008, 06:28 PM
This is so cool. I wish we had more creative shops in Australia

autobreadticon
22nd February 2008, 11:20 PM
*shock*

yes that was my first impression, good thing someone put a sign to try and hide that monster size