PDA

View Full Version : nintendo game cube

omegaprime
26th July 2009, 02:40 PM
is there many fans of the nintendo game cube games:)

shokwave2
26th July 2009, 07:36 PM
YES! One of the most under-rated consoles IMO. I have about 30 games and it's always hooked up to my tv for instant action.

Defcon
26th July 2009, 07:57 PM
One day I might be a fan. I only have one game Legend of Zelda Wind waker. I'd like to try some more, which games do people consider the best ?

I have a N64 hooked up, with about 10 games.

i_amtrunks
27th July 2009, 11:49 AM
I liked the cube, but mostly played the PS2. Am catching up with Cube games I missed on the Wii Virtual Console.

Still think that the 64 was the better and more fun machine.

enforcer888
27th July 2009, 02:34 PM
Eternal Darkness, Metroid Prime, Tales of Symphonia and Zelda were games that were worth the cost of the system.

shokwave2
27th July 2009, 06:40 PM
Resident Evil (remake) is scary as hell, Mario Sunshine is a pretty good platformer, Star Wars: Rogue Leader 1 & 2 awesome shooter with awesome looks and sound, Wave Race is a good racer, Viewtiful Joe is a classic side-scrolling beat-em-up, Pikmin is just weird fun. There's plenty of other games that are sweet to play as well.

hotaru_oz
28th July 2009, 01:04 AM
Super Smash Brothers Melee, Tales of Symphonia, Soul Calibur 2, Metroid Prime 1 & 2, Mario Kart Double Dash, Mario Party 4, 5, 6, 7, Resident Evil 4, Legend of Zelda: Four swords, Mario Sunshine.....
If I can think of more I'll let you know

turtle boy
28th July 2009, 05:57 AM
A few years ago, I had the ye ol' Cubed console, I loved it. But I loved (and still do) skateboarding more then games, and at the time, I had a piece of $hit deck and wheels, I took the logical action for me. And sold it :( I had enough money left over to get some PS2 games that I wanted. Might I add, I played PS's more then the Cube anyway, so I guess it was a logical choise. :) I do regret selling it now cause you cant find them anywhere.

hotaru_oz
28th July 2009, 05:00 PM
your best bet is to pick one up second hand from ebay or cash converters.
Either that or buy a Wii, game cube games are backwards compatible

Doubledealer
28th July 2009, 05:03 PM
It's all about Super Monkey Ball! That multiplayer game where you fly down the ramp and try and land on the big scoreboards will never get old. :)