PDA

View Full Version : BW Transmetal Cheetor

klystron
29th July 2009, 03:12 PM
Bit of a stretch, I know. My offspring has been after one for quite a while and I missed one on ebay this morning that he had his heart set on. (I'm such a bad parent).
So if anyone has one, knows of one, or stumbles upon one - please let me know.
Not too concerned about condition (no junkers) or completeness (sword tail thing only is fine).
Cheers guys.

1AZRAEL1
29th July 2009, 04:00 PM
I have one, good nic.
Where is Rockingham?

Doubledealer
29th July 2009, 07:11 PM
It's south of Perth - great place. :D

Tabias Prime
29th July 2009, 09:11 PM
way south..hehe:p

kennymak167
31st July 2009, 03:57 AM
i think i have one, and it is takara version. It is Misb, however the box is quite old. And it come with other transformer as well, bcoz it is a box set. But i cant remember when the other one call.. Have to go home to check it:)

GoktimusPrime
31st July 2009, 10:30 AM
And it come with other transformer as well, bcoz it is a box set. But i cant remember when the other one call..
By box set I think you mean versus (taiketsu) set. And it would be with Waspinator, or "Waspeetar" as he's called in Japan (Cheetor is called "Cheetas"). :) Looks like this (http://www.toysnjoys.com/beastwars/vs42.jpg) right?

dirge
31st July 2009, 10:35 AM
He's an awesome toy. Good luck with it (:

klystron
31st July 2009, 04:22 PM
:eek:
Cant believe that I acutally got potentials from this request.
I only expected "good lucks" and LOL type replies.

Looks like 1AZRAEL1 has come thru with one though.

Kennymak167: I think yours might be outside the price range that my offspring has in mind (or is capable of), esp if it is MISB. Thanks though.

For all you doubters (like me):
Bumblebee's Toy Scout section works!!

Autocon
3rd August 2009, 01:17 AM
i think i have one, and it is takara version. It is Misb, however the box is quite old. And it come with other transformer as well, bcoz it is a box set. But i cant remember when the other one call.. Have to go home to check it:)

both transmetals?

kennymak167
3rd August 2009, 02:17 AM
both transmetals?
Yes