PDA

View Full Version : I'm from TOWNSVILLE and I'm a CHICK!

yukitora
31st July 2009, 06:20 PM
Shoulda done this when i first signed up!, but yes, i'm one of those rare female breeds! I don't know if there are any others out there. Also from townsville if you want to come visit! COME VISIT! My collections not big, special, rare ancient ect, but it does come with lots of sand from various battles in the great 'mountain of brick sand'!. :p i can also draw. also my internet is limited, so if i dont talk to you for 2 weeks it just means i've run out of credit!

loophole
31st July 2009, 06:23 PM
welcome!! now if only i lived near townsville....:p

CyberPrimo51
31st July 2009, 06:35 PM
Kamusta! Welcome to the board

The_Damned
31st July 2009, 06:41 PM
hey welcome.. cool drawings u do

shokwave2
31st July 2009, 06:56 PM
Welcome! I'm heading up north in October. Although i don't think you'd like a stranger calling in...

yukitora
31st July 2009, 08:04 PM
if you don't mind kids, mess, warhammer 40k, flying insects when it rains, then your welcome to stop by, i'll show you all the transformers that you already have!

TheDirtyDigger
31st July 2009, 08:14 PM
Let's see some pics of the WH40K!

I'm reading the Horus Heresy at the moment. My Space Marine army, 'The Oz Warriors' remain in their black undercoat though sadly.

Robzy
31st July 2009, 08:21 PM
Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong! :)

loophole
31st July 2009, 08:42 PM
what 40k do you collect? its been far too long since ive played

GoktimusPrime
31st July 2009, 10:05 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/luckystar_boardwelcome.jpg

i'm one of those rare female breeds! I don't know if there are any others out there.
As Michael Jackson would say (sing), "You are not alone..." ;)

liegeprime
31st July 2009, 10:47 PM
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb313/liegeprime/FanProf4.jpg
Mabuhay and welcome to the forum!:D:D

Deceptic_Optic
1st August 2009, 05:49 AM
what liegeprime said! welcome! :D

Tiby
1st August 2009, 12:02 PM
Welcome aboard!

dirge
1st August 2009, 12:24 PM
Townsville has... chicks? Who'da thunk it:p

A belated welcome. I'm keen to see how your Sunstreaker costume turns out, BTW.

Burn
1st August 2009, 03:06 PM

Yeah, met one last time I was down there even! She snapped up Cybertron Soundwave and ummm .... couple of other figs.

I just entered the draw to win premium tickets to Cowboys -vs- Bulldogs. Free things, only way to get me to set foot in Townsville. :p

yukitora
1st August 2009, 09:57 PM
Yeah, met one last time I was down there even! She snapped up Cybertron Soundwave and ummm .... couple of other figs.

I just entered the draw to win premium tickets to Cowboys -vs- Bulldogs. Free things, only way to get me to set foot in Townsville. :p

AWWWW, what about me? come to see me? meeeeeeeeee! i can do a jihaxus tour too!

yukitora
1st August 2009, 10:02 PM

A belated welcome. I'm keen to see how your Sunstreaker costume turns out, BTW.

Well, i'm really from Coolgardie... ... ... yes, Townsville doesn't even have more than one chick in the 40k club at a time! Hopefully i'll be at game day as a Battle Sister! leather and heels! Hooray!...

... i'm working on the stupid chest-plate for Sunstreaker now, i'm sure i have zinc poisioning, cause i havent washed the zinc of the mesh!:rolleyes::eek:, i'm up to covering the feet and shins. it looks crap up close. i did put photos in a thread somewhere. i forget which one!

2nd August 2009, 02:54 PM
welcome to the board chickbot :)

1orion2many
3rd August 2009, 12:02 AM
:)Welcome aboard:)

Autocon
3rd August 2009, 12:06 AM
im not going to townsville any time soon:rolleyes::p

mangis
3rd August 2009, 12:24 AM
Let's see some pics of the WH40K!

I'm reading the Horus Heresy at the moment. My Space Marine army, 'The Oz Warriors' remain in their black undercoat though sadly.

More 40k fans on here ... awesome. Haven't played since 2nd edition though. Although I have bought 3rd and 4th editions, haven't gotten around to learning less rules :-P. I hear they are up to a 5th as well. I'm an Imperial Guard guy myself. My army looks just like one too. An army over here and and army over there ... none glued to a torso yet :-P

Dressed as a battle sister yukitora ? Cosplay would be new for the 40K community unless you count the professionally done stuff for the Black Library

And almost forgot ... Welcome aboard

Autocon
3rd August 2009, 01:25 AM
opps.. WELCOME!!!

since this is a chick thread i assume everyones reading and so will say WELCOME to everyone who is new:p

Jetfire
3rd August 2009, 12:53 PM
Wow this thread is popular :rolleyes:

Welcome to the forums.

dirge
3rd August 2009, 01:36 PM
Wow this thread is popular :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's because she's from TOWNSVILLE :cool:

kup
3rd August 2009, 01:41 PM
I have been to Townsville a couple of times as my previous employer had offices there. A nice relaxed town.

JuzMel
3rd August 2009, 01:48 PM
Shoulda done this when i first signed up!, but yes, i'm one of those rare female breeds! I don't know if there are any others out there

Welcome fellow 'rare female breed'... ;) There's not just you and me, there's also genechan and her friend (I can't quite remember her nick! :o), Kay-el and Nettie!

And I have seen some of your drawings, they are great!

dirge
3rd August 2009, 01:52 PM
There's not just you and me, there's also genechan and her friend (I can't quite remember her nick! :o)

hotaru-oz.

There's also Maxiewolf, SeishinKibou (both from Queensland, actually) and a few others who don't post much.

TheDirtyDigger
3rd August 2009, 01:55 PM
hotaru-oz.

There's also Maxiewolf, SeishinKibou (both from Queensland, actually) and a few others who don't post much.

Don't forget the lovely Melbourne lasses, autobreadticon and STL.

dirge
3rd August 2009, 01:59 PM
Don't forget the lovely Melbourne lasses, autobreadticon and STL.

I was waiting for an STL quip. Except I thought it'd be from STL...

yukitora
3rd August 2009, 10:19 PM

and i thought it was cause i had boobs!...?!:p

yukitora
3rd August 2009, 10:30 PM
if others from ' that rare breed' want to contact me, then fine. I'm not chasing down people. Any-way, since this is all about me, i'll add more about myself...

I'm an old skool SEGA Sonic Hedgehog fan. That means all Sonic stuff before the dreamcast. None of that group crap they have now days. I translate japanese manga, and enjoy doing it. I collect and read about Insects, any and all of them. I'm creating a butterfly garden at the moment.
I like anime, but haven't seen much since baby came along.
I create me own characters.
I have 400 A4 drawings. and thats only the A4 stuff. (i stopped for tafe)
I don't play 40k. I just paint or watch it.
I'm an Aries. So can be a shit at times.
I'm also taken, so sorry singles!
I have 50c worth of net credit, so cant repliy for a week, but can still read messages (a struggle on my phone)

cool, ok, everyones happy now?

also JIHAXUS said 'yes' to tours! and 'hello' to Ozformer friends of Yukitora:D

omegaprime
4th August 2009, 07:09 AM
Shoulda done this when i first signed up!, but yes, i'm one of those rare female breeds! I don't know if there are any others out there. Also from townsville if you want to come visit! COME VISIT! My collections not big, special, rare ancient ect, but it does come with lots of sand from various battles in the great 'mountain of brick sand'!. :p i can also draw. also my internet is limited, so if i dont talk to you for 2 weeks it just means i've run out of credit!

lol i know heaps of chick tf colectors

it isnt that strange at all though i have to admit most love anime and the colour black to

Kyle
4th August 2009, 08:24 AM
I don't play 40k. I just paint or watch it.

I like the Space Marine designs and their stories, but the game itself seems too complex for me. I bought and collected a number of the figurines but also don't have the skills to paint them. :p

sanbot
4th August 2009, 01:35 PM

I think that should read:

Yeah, it's because SHE'S from Townsville :cool:

:p j/k

and welcome!

Autocon
5th August 2009, 12:54 AM
hotaru-oz.

seishinkibou:cool:im probably saying that wrong but i love it!:p:D

Wheel-J
5th August 2009, 10:42 PM
Welcome to the forum! :D

SentinelPrime
7th August 2009, 06:55 PM
G'day, enjoy your stay... did someone say boobs?!?!

yukitora
11th August 2009, 06:00 AM
G'day, enjoy your stay... did someone say boobs?!?!

yep. thats what i said!

And i was refering to the north QLD chicks, not the chicks from everywhere else. duh.
and thanks for your kind welcomes.