PDA

View Full Version : You have got to be kidding

1orion2many
19th February 2008, 10:19 PM
:eek:I was bidding on a G1.5 Fearswoop complete but loose, I stopped at $22.50 but have a look at the price it went for. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230222229475
Tell me no one on this board bought this item for that price:eek::eek::eek::rolleyes:.

dirge
19th February 2008, 10:21 PM
I love the fact it's listed as "with missiles". Fearswoop doesn't come with missiles.

And yeah, that's just nuts.

griffin
20th February 2008, 01:28 AM
The winner is Canadian, so it explains why they bid so much for it (it was never released in Nth America).

TheDirtyDigger
20th February 2008, 06:00 AM
Haha...cool.:) Junk is my QLD connection. Glad to see he got an excellent price.
He was a member and lurker on the old boards years longer than I was.
I've given him a link to the new address here.

EDIT: I usually buy from him privately rather than eBay and I have to say he is always generous.

liegeprime
20th February 2008, 08:18 AM
Well I steered clear of that auction coz I say your name on it 1orion, wouldn't want a repeat performance of ol octopunch... but sad to see that you didnt get it :(. But yeah the price it went for is kinda steep for a small figure. Well goes to show that an item is really "worth what a buyer is willing to pay for".

springah
20th February 2008, 09:11 AM
I love the fact it's listed as "with missiles". Fearswoop doesn't come with missiles.

And yeah, that's just nuts.

Hey, you gave me my Fearswoop! Sure you don't want it back to sell? heh

GoktimusPrime
20th February 2008, 09:37 AM
I got my Fearswoop from the Parramatta Collectors Fair years ago for like less than twenty bucks. :p

i_amtrunks
20th February 2008, 09:51 AM
Ha, I was going to bid on that guy, but I wouldve stopped about the same mark as you Orion! Ended up getting 4 of the Terrorcons from him instead.

Saintly
20th February 2008, 09:58 AM
Ha, I was going to bid on that guy, but I wouldve stopped about the same mark as you Orion! Ended up getting 4 of the Terrorcons from him instead.

LOL... I nearly bidded (snipe) on those Terrorcons :P just as well I didn't try to put up a fight :)

1orion2many
27th February 2008, 08:47 PM
:(Missed another Fearswoop but this one was complete in it's box. It went for $32.50 which was well within my price range but I'm in the middle of chasing down some G1 items so I decided to let it go in case i have to go a little stupid on my bidding:D.

i_amtrunks
28th February 2008, 10:51 AM
LOL... I nearly bidded (snipe) on those Terrorcons :P just as well I didn't try to put up a fight :)

It wouldnt have bothered me, I gave up on them earlier, but the gf was still on the case, she loves ebaying transformers with my money! :D

Saintly
28th February 2008, 11:51 AM
lol.. at least, she is helping you spend your money on TFs and not on her :D