PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Legends Class Movie Blackout

Doubledealer
3rd August 2009, 09:42 AM
Hi all,

I'm trying to track down a Legends Class Blackout toy from the first movie. Does anyone have one they're willing to part with?

Many thanks,

Double D

dirge
3rd August 2009, 09:57 AM
Guh. I wish you'd posted this yesterday. There's a store near me (which is close by, but not on the way to anywhere I regularly go to) that has a bunch of older Legends - I got myself a Blackout there a few weeks back. I dropped by yesterday briefly...

Next time I swing through, I'll take a look. It could be a while, mind you.

(I do have the brown repaint for sale, if you're interested, although I'll assume you're not)

Doubledealer
3rd August 2009, 10:15 AM
Haha, talk about bad timing eh? :p Thanks very much for offering to stop by the next time you're there!

I'm specifically after the original Blackout toy as I'm trying to obtain all of the movie cast in Legends size. :)

dirge
3rd August 2009, 10:54 AM
I'm specifically after the original Blackout toy as I'm trying to obtain all of the movie cast in Legends size. :)

That's what I did. And the only toy I needed was Blackout as well :cool:

Doubledealer
3rd August 2009, 02:39 PM
That's what I did. And the only toy I needed was Blackout as well :cool:

Nice one old bean. Have you tried lining them all up in alt mode? I tried it last night and they look fantastic all together. :)

dirge
3rd August 2009, 02:50 PM
Have you tried lining them all up in alt mode? I tried it last night and they look fantastic all together. :)

Actually they're all lined up under the TV in robot modes. Except Scorponok, who's with the full-sized cast (it scales better than the deluxe). I'll probably do that once I get the ROTF Legends line up complete, however.

Doubledealer
5th August 2009, 12:56 AM
B-B-Bump!

Any Blackouts anyone? :D

I'm now also after a green (bright one is preferable) Legend 2007 Movie Ratchet.
I'm missing Barricade too but am hoping a friend in Brisbane can help me out with that one. Thanks for lookin'. :p

Jolt
5th August 2009, 08:49 PM
http://DSCF4080__scaled_8004I to am hoping to aquire the whole legends collection I've got all from 1st movie but only wave 1 from ROTF although I should have 2 and 3 by friday plus deluxe Arcee (I ordered her to get her early becuase shes my favourite character).I love the legends toys they're mad, has everyone seen Soundwave,Wheelie,Arcee and Jolt legends pictures yet? they look good!:)

dirge
5th August 2009, 09:12 PM
Welcome Jolt. If I may ask, where have you lined up waves 2 & 3 from?

Doubledealer
6th August 2009, 04:53 PM
Update: Sorted for Ratchet and Barricade. Still after Blackout. :)

dirge
6th August 2009, 04:55 PM
I _may_ get a chance tonight or over the weekend to check for you. Doubledealer, do you want to PM me your mobile # in case I do get a chance? Entirely up to you (:

Jolt
6th August 2009, 05:15 PM
I've lined up 2 and possibly 3 with a guy I know at the shop he just got a new shipment of stuff in he'll call me when there ready to be scooped up (before the little kids can get there hands on them!)

Doubledealer
6th August 2009, 05:18 PM
You're too kind, Dirge. I've been off work this week and I stupidly left my mobile charger at work!
I think my phone has but a few nano-clicks left before it goes to sleep. :(

If it's not too much hassle and you do happen to venture into this Aladdin's cave that sells old Legends toys I'd really appreciate it if you could pick up a Blackout for me. Please don't put yourself to any trouble on my behalf though. :)

Jolt
7th August 2009, 05:32 PM
got w3 but not 2 safe until next month so the rest of this month is for hunting w2

dirge
15th August 2009, 03:29 PM
Okay, I managed to snare you a Blackout. Will contact you with details (:

Doubledealer
15th August 2009, 03:43 PM
You managed to get one?? Yeeeesssssssssss!! Haha, that's brilliant. Thanks so much mate. :)