PDA

View Full Version : I'm from Townsville and I'm... ehn. Not a chick.

Jhiaxus
5th August 2009, 02:15 AM
Yeah. Either you know me already or you don't. Since Emma's been talking about this place recently I thought I should sign up. Why not?

--Jhiaxus
(Hrn. Should get a proper sig.)

bruticus
5th August 2009, 03:05 AM
welcome to the forum mate.
i just checked out some of your artwork and its pretty cool. hope to see some more TF art in the future.
Enjoy your stay.

Burn
5th August 2009, 07:33 AM
Yo.

dirge
5th August 2009, 07:34 AM
Welcome. It's been a looong time since our paths crossed. Enjoy your stay (:

Deceptic_Optic
5th August 2009, 07:40 AM
mabuhay welcome :)

RageOnTheRoads
5th August 2009, 08:13 AM
Welcome to the boards! :D

GoktimusPrime
5th August 2009, 09:18 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/wb1.jpg
Welcome to someone who's even _more_ (much more) of a walking TF encyclopaedia than me! :D Awesomes. :)

STL
5th August 2009, 10:11 AM
Hi there

iceburn
5th August 2009, 12:27 PM
welcome! why arent you a chick/chicken?...well, roosters will be fine in the community

liegeprime
5th August 2009, 12:32 PM
Welcome ... bloke:D Erm are we talking Townsville in Queensland here or that station on the way to Sydney?:( See one thing I dont get is so much re use of a name for places here makes it soooo confusing and easy to get lost

Sky Shadow
5th August 2009, 01:08 PM
Hey Jhiaxus... welcome.

(And even though I don't think it's been updated for the past few years, I still think your Obscure Transformers website is one of the best and most intriguing Transformers resources on the net.)

Jhiaxus
5th August 2009, 01:39 PM
Welcome ... bloke:D Erm are we talking Townsville in Queensland here or that station on the way to Sydney?:( See one thing I dont get is so much re use of a name for places here makes it soooo confusing and easy to get lost

Townsville North Queensland. The most creatively named city in the world.

Welcome to someone who's even _more_ (much more) of a walking TF encyclopaedia than me! Awesomes.

Not as good as I used to be... but I try.

welcome to the forum mate.
i just checked out some of your artwork and its pretty cool. hope to see some more TF art in the future.
Enjoy your stay.

More art is kinda inevitable. More TF art just as much so.

Hey Jhiaxus... welcome.

(And even though I don't think it's been updated for the past few years, I still think your Obscure Transformers website is one of the best and most intriguing Transformers resources on the net.)

Thanks. I loved that site a lot -- still do, even if I haven't updated it in years. It's a bit redundant now with the TF wiki out there being so damned awesome, but it's nice to know I have one of the few old TF websites that still sorta exists.

welcome! why arent you a chick/chicken?...well, roosters will be fine in the community

I was referencing Emma's thread just bellow mine.

Welcome. It's been a looong time since our paths crossed. Enjoy your stay (:

I'll try! nice to hear from you again too.

--Jhiaxus.
(And hello to anyone I missed quoting and anyone who's lurking around the thread too.)

GoktimusPrime
5th August 2009, 02:48 PM
Jhiaxus also illustrated the last third of the convention exclusive comic "On Devil's Ground" which will also be available at this weekend's convention. :) It's chock-full of little Easter Eggs (like Go-Bots crossing over the Decepticon Space Bridge, crazy!)

Townsville North Queensland. The most creatively named city in the world.
And home to the Powerpuff Girls apparently. :p

dirge
5th August 2009, 03:58 PM
Townsville in Queensland here or that station on the way to Sydney?

Um.. as far as I'm aware there's no Townsville in New South Wales? What are you referring to? A Cityrail station?

GoktimusPrime
5th August 2009, 04:15 PM
MacDonaldtown?

liegeprime
5th August 2009, 05:18 PM
Um.. as far as I'm aware there's no Townsville in New South Wales? What are you referring to? A Cityrail station?

kinda heheheh:D well at least its cleared now its Townsville way up north not the station area....:D no powerpuffs here:p

loophole
5th August 2009, 06:01 PM
Welcome Dude!!

Burn
5th August 2009, 06:20 PM
kinda heheheh:D well at least its cleared now its Townsville way up north not the station area....:D no powerpuffs here:p

No no, I'Fail is way up north, Townsville's just the brown spot between paradise and the south. :p

Autocon
5th August 2009, 06:29 PM
this be the bf? a second couple to the boards!

welcome:cool:

1orion2many
5th August 2009, 08:54 PM
:)Welcome to the board:)

Jhiaxus
5th August 2009, 09:21 PM
this be the bf? a second couple to the boards!

welcome:cool:

No. I just went to TAFE with Emma. She's got a BF who's into Transformers but it ain't me.

SentinelPrime
5th August 2009, 09:59 PM
Hey matey, links to your art work?

Wheel-J
5th August 2009, 10:39 PM
Welcome aboard!

I've heard your name a couple of times from Goki's posts and it's a pleasure you joined(/re-joined?) the community. :)

Sam
5th August 2009, 11:16 PM
Hey there, welcome to the forum. Saw your art dump thread, nice. :)

Trailer Park Ninja
5th August 2009, 11:29 PM
Hi, welcome to the forum

Jhiaxus
6th August 2009, 12:26 AM
Hey matey, links to your art work?

http://boltax.deviantart.com/

Basically the best place to look at the moment! Enjoy!

Sky Shadow
6th August 2009, 12:45 AM
Oh yeah, and I liked your Shortpacked strip the other week.

"Dalek Caaaaaaaaan!" :D

kup
6th August 2009, 01:30 PM
Welcome to the board! I am an avid reader of your obscure transformers website - I must have read it all but keep on going back every so often.

GoktimusPrime
6th August 2009, 02:43 PM
I think I still have your Jungle Emperor T-shirt that you left at my place back in '98. ;) Not sure if the missus has thrown it out or not. :(

Jhiaxus
7th August 2009, 12:49 AM
I think I still have your Jungle Emperor T-shirt that you left at my place back in '98. ;) Not sure if the missus has thrown it out or not. :(

Ehn. Don't really care about it, honestly.

--Jhiaxus.

Autocon
7th August 2009, 01:15 AM
No. I just went to TAFE with Emma. She's got a BF who's into Transformers but it ain't me.

oops:o saw your art great work!:D

yukitora
11th August 2009, 06:05 AM
Whats-up Lord Jihaxus? Going alright with the drawings there? Good to here from you, I'm suprised you joined these guys! You'll find them friendly or complete nut-jobs! like me! GO TRANSFORMERS! TO THE ARC! SET SAIL! ROLL OUT! LETS GO!!!!:D

GoktimusPrime
11th August 2009, 11:55 AM
Jhiaxus is actually a long-time member of OzFormers. IIRC Jhiaxus joined before I did, and I joined in 1997. Jhiaxus attended the 2003 convention and was involved with both exclusive comic books. :)

Robzy
12th August 2009, 11:26 PM
Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong! :)