PDA

View Full Version : Any Justice League Fans here?

Zaul
5th August 2009, 07:37 PM
I'm a huge fan of the Justice League series.
It amazes me how many people missed it, and it breaks my heart at the lack of Dvd releases for it in Australia.

Not sure if we are allowed to show it on youtube.. but if anyones interested in checking it out by all means do it.

It has to be one of the few shows that's on par with Transformers for me, It's got great voice actors, adult jokes , plenty of action, and just overall awesome fight scenes and stories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5Mt5-8opNo&feature=PlayList&p=70AD1A33C228A09A&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=91

Blink90210
5th August 2009, 08:25 PM
Justice League, Justice League Unlimited, Batman TAS...all top shelf quality shows and I strongly recommend you track down the boxsets if you can. Justice League Unlimited in particular is the sort of show which has great season finales, small stories and threads which lead up to great payoffs. You don't really need to know much about the DC Universe either.

TheDirtyDigger
5th August 2009, 09:07 PM
Best cartoon ever. I got all the DVD box sets long ago.

This topic needs to be moved. :)

loophole
5th August 2009, 10:06 PM
i am now ;)

Trailer Park Ninja
5th August 2009, 10:13 PM
Yep, loved the series especially the JLU series with different guest star characters from the rich DC library of characters. Also loved some of the darker stories in the later series.