PDA

View Full Version : WTB Motormaster - any condition

kup
13th August 2009, 09:14 PM
Hi,

I wish to buy a Motormaster as mine is almost a junker. I am fine with getting another junker as long as the can is intact even if it has chrome wear.

Thanks

Doubledealer
12th September 2009, 04:45 PM
Hey kup, did you ever find a decent Motormaster? I just noticed this one on ebay, looks pretty decent and will cost you just over AU$20 shipped: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/MOTORMASTER-Transformers-G1-Vintage-Motor-Master_W0QQitemZ190334428632QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN?hash=item 2c50d0e5d8&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

kup
12th September 2009, 05:26 PM
thanks but I am not willing to pay that much since mine only has a minor defect (even if its enough to make him a bit of a junker). I was hoping to find a cheap one at the Parra fair since I almost always saw one there (except for last time when I wanted one :mad:) but since I didn't get one and no one here seems to have one I think that I will just try to recreate the small missing part.

mknell
12th September 2009, 06:48 PM
thanks but I am not willing to pay that much since mine only has a minor defect (even if its enough to make him a bit of a junker). I was hoping to find a cheap one at the Parra fair since I almost always saw one there (except for last time when I wanted one :mad:) but since I didn't get one and no one here seems to have one I think that I will just try to recreate the small missing part.

Which part are you needing, I got a junker motormaster to use for parts on mine, I only needed the left arm

kup
12th September 2009, 08:43 PM
I need his feet including the whole cab section including the purple joints. I am mainly after the cab's back bumper.

Funnily enough, I just finished making a prosthetic one but wouldn't mind a proper one :)

mknell
13th September 2009, 12:09 AM
I need his feet including the whole cab section including the purple joints. I am mainly after the cab's back bumper.

Funnily enough, I just finished making a prosthetic one but wouldn't mind a proper one :)

Works well coz the legs of this one come off which is why they are a junker lol, let you know when I get it

kup
13th September 2009, 07:59 PM
Thank you! :)

Doubledealer
13th September 2009, 08:01 PM
All's well and ends well. :)

mknell
14th September 2009, 09:24 AM
Hopefully it arrives today but it's looking like this

http://img11.imageshack.us/i/p7110237c.jpg/

So just the feet/cab I shall unscrew it and send it to you.

PM me your addy and I shall borrow a post satchel from work and send it to you :D