PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys have trouble meeting girls?

Ode to a Grasshopper
15th August 2009, 12:16 AM
Do you guys have trouble meeting girls?
Somebody should set up a poll.
:D

blackie
15th August 2009, 12:21 AM
nope
im better looking than digger and STL combined, so they flock to me
only bread beats me for the best looking east side ozformer

Paulbot
15th August 2009, 12:27 AM
Absolutely :(:(:(

(well technically not girls but yes in the spirit of the question)

Ode to a Grasshopper
15th August 2009, 12:33 AM
I've tried to be as inclusive as possible in the options given the comments which sparked it off (the hooker option is down to me being something of a Frank Miller fan).

Robzy
15th August 2009, 12:35 AM
Yep - I have trouble meeting women... my girlfriend just keeps insisting that she's not keen on it at all!

iceburn
15th August 2009, 12:37 AM
is there an option where "I already had a girl, that's enough"

Bartrim
6th January 2010, 09:49 AM
Hate to dig up a dead thread but the recent engagement of a "geeky" friend to a girl he met on this website made me think I should let others know so they have a chance at happiness:)

http://www.gk2gk.com/

optimus1
6th January 2010, 10:12 AM
By selecting No - it more implies that I meet quite a few, but not a lot of them are that appealing to me (I've got high standards).

At the moment I'm enjoying the single life while it lasts :)

Besides, I have other things to worry about at the moment

kup
6th January 2010, 01:04 PM
By selecting No - it more implies that I meet quite a few, but not a lot of them are that appealing to me (I've got high standards).

This.

I don't think anybody has trouble meeting girls, the problem is finding one that you like and appreciates you in return and that you want to spend time with her rather than the only interest being to try to 'bed' her.

Personally I am yet to meet a girl that I would personally enjoy spending my time with but I am not looking either. She would have to be very similar in personality with a lot in common for me to take interest and that's almost impossible but that's ok since its not a necessity as far as my life goes.

Sleeve
6th January 2010, 02:23 PM
Hate to dig up a dead thread but the recent engagement of a "geeky" friend to a girl he met on this website made me think I should let others know so they have a chance at happiness:)

http://www.gk2gk.com/

HAH! I was checking that site out only yesterday. But no, I have no trouble meeting those of the feminine gender. I'm sexy. Women love me. It's science.

kup
6th January 2010, 02:30 PM
I did a search for girls who likes Transformers and got ZERO hits :D

1AZRAEL1
6th January 2010, 03:21 PM
I don't have trouble meeting them, I have trouble talking to them :D Which is kinda funny, someone famous I have no trouble talking to at all (being members from international bands) but women I have trouble :o Go figure.

Bartrim
6th January 2010, 05:54 PM
I did a search for girls who likes Transformers and got ZERO hits :D

I found one who lists it as one of her favourite movies (amongst a zillion others) not a bad sort either:p:D

MV75
6th January 2010, 07:05 PM

At the moment I'm enjoying the single life while it lasts :)

Besides, I have other things to worry about at the moment

This.

I don't think anybody has trouble meeting girls, the problem is finding one that you like and appreciates you in return and that you want to spend time with her rather than the only interest being to try to 'bed' her.

Personally I am yet to meet a girl that I would personally enjoy spending my time with but I am not looking either. She would have to be very similar in personality with a lot in common for me to take interest and that's almost impossible but that's ok since its not a necessity as far as my life goes.

This and that.

Meeting is a no brainer. I meet chicks all day all the time. Biggest problems are they're either stuck up, or boring as bat shite, or just flat out the personality of a 12 year old valley girl. Yawn. Go buy more shoes sweetie.

Seraphim Prime
8th January 2010, 11:19 PM
What others have said. I have no troubles meeting girls, it's the delicate art of dating that i haver difficulties with.

5FDP
8th January 2010, 11:24 PM
The only problem I have with meeting girls is when they find out I am married. Some don't mind though ;)

kup
9th January 2010, 01:21 PM
What others have said. I have no troubles meeting girls, it's the delicate art of dating that i haver difficulties with.

The date phase is very easy if the girl is smart enough to hold a conversation more complex than 'Did you watch Big Brother last night?' or some other crap.

Vector Sigma 13
9th January 2010, 02:18 PM
I had to do the hookers one...

The sensible angel said dont do it but the stinkin hot looking bad vixen angel said do it!:p

I apologise for my lack of maturity! lol:D

GoktimusPrime
9th January 2010, 11:36 PM
It is the world's oldest profession after all. lawl. :D

"Oh, no room for Bender, huh? Fine! I'll go build my own lunar lander, with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the lunar lander and the blackjack!"

heroic_decepticon
10th January 2010, 01:47 AM
Biggest problems are they're either stuck up, or boring as bat shite, or just flat out the personality of a 12 year old valley girl. Yawn. Go buy more shoes sweetie.

damn right.

The only problem I have with meeting girls is when they find out I am married. Some don't mind though ;)

damn right too! :D