PDA

View Full Version : Noooo I missed ice cream twins! Help :O

Zaul
18th August 2009, 11:55 PM
I missed out on grabbing the ice cream twins, as I thought they'd be everywhere and available now.

Anyone have a spare For sale? :o

kaiden
19th August 2009, 01:04 AM
I saw some today but im in adelaide.

Zaul
19th August 2009, 01:35 AM
How much was it? Im happy to pay a few dollars postage, I dont even mind if you chop some of the packet up so its smaller and easier to send.

Cheers

kaiden
19th August 2009, 02:36 AM
i didnt check the price >_< but i think $28~ish?
I can call them in the morning to check. I'll be stopping by TRU for their sale also.

Zaul
19th August 2009, 03:19 AM
Ty Mate :) Let me know

griffin
19th August 2009, 10:31 AM
Don't panick yet and pay more than you need to, they are only newly released figures. If you missed them in one store, others will have them. And chances are, they will be at those stores again before the end of the year because of the DVD release in November.

TheDirtyDigger
19th August 2009, 10:35 AM
Yeah I'm still seeing them at many Target stores just on the weekend passed. I'd buy them myself but the head molds are the ugliest thing ever to be created under the Transformers brand and the characters they represent puts the insult, 'complete and utter f***ing 'tards' to shame.

d*r*j*
19th August 2009, 04:29 PM
Yeah I'm still seeing them at many Target stores just on the weekend passed. I'd buy them myself but the head molds are the ugliest thing ever to be created under the Transformers brand and the characters they represent puts the insult, 'complete and utter f***ing 'tards' to shame.

Haha... I knew there was a reason that this is the only ROTF toy I own.

cygnus
23rd August 2009, 03:45 PM
i got one spare.....