PDA

View Full Version : Power Rangers

Pages : [1] 2

blackoptimus
22nd August 2009, 12:37 AM
Does anyone here collect power ranger or morphers or power rangers stuff in general? zords

Golden Phoenix
22nd August 2009, 02:17 AM
I'd love to get some of the Zords. Especially the MMPR zords. But they ain't that great toys. A friend used to have them and I always felt they could be better action figure wise.

If they did a Anniversary set of the original MMPR zord I would be all over it

blackoptimus
22nd August 2009, 09:28 AM
I'd love to get some of the Zords. Especially the MMPR zords. But they ain't that great toys. A friend used to have them and I always felt they could be better action figure wise.

If they did a Anniversary set of the original MMPR zord I would be all over it

I like the green dragon zord and some of the season 2 zords are nice.

G1Optimal
22nd August 2009, 12:17 PM
to answer your question blackoptimus:

Yes, sort of and for the zords mostly
"i started to loose interest, after the zords where getting hard to find and because, i was unable to get a few":(

And as, i majority gave away all my zords...
I was happy to see, that a member here "was" selling the original zords that i wished, i never did get rid of.:)

I would, also like to Thank this member again..:);)

But, now i am focusing more on "Transformers" and i only watch the TV Show
"RPM so far, has been "absolutely" brilliant story wise.. which hasn't been seen for a while in the PR series" .:):D

anyway, You "might" be able to get these again Golden Phoenix and blackoptimus...:)
as even though, it looks to be confirmed that Power Rangers has been canceled ( or at least being filmed in New Zealand)...:(

There are rumors, that Disney (new owners , from half way though Wild Force and fully produced form Ninja Strorm) have Digitally remastered the original MMPR "from what i hear mostly the Zord footage ":confused: and there are suggestions that they could air these after Power Rangers RPM.

Which is also leading, the speculation that Bandai may re-release the "Deluxe Megazord" , "Deluxe Dragonzord" and "Titanus".... but, it could also be the season 1,2 and 3 Box Set that the fans wanted .:confused:

Eruntalon
22nd August 2009, 12:56 PM
I have all of the original series zords still up in the roof. That's Megazord, Dragonzord and Titanus.

Fungal Infection
22nd August 2009, 03:19 PM
You're welcome G1Optimal. :) I used to have all the zords up to Timeforce, but sold all of them bar the Delta and Astro Zords from Space, Supertrain, Lightspeed, Max Solarzord and Omega Megazords from Lightspeed Rescue and Thunder Megazord from the origianl series. I still rank Supertrain as the best toy zord ever in terms of size and playability and he holds his place here among my TFs as an equal:

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q305/Redboost77/The%20Playroom%20V3/room28.jpg

I'm not sure about the later zords but this one was the biggest in my collection and was the same size as Fort Max. Add to the fact that inside each carriage was a smaller zord vehicle which could combine into another zord (Lightspeed Megazord). The show sucked ass though. :p

G1Optimal
22nd August 2009, 05:11 PM
You're welcome G1Optimal. :) I used to have all the zords up to Timeforce, but sold all of them bar the Delta and Astro Zords from Space, Supertrain, Lightspeed, Max Solarzord and Omega Megazords from Lightspeed Rescue and Thunder Megazord from the origianl series. I still rank Supertrain as the best toy zord ever in terms of size and playability and he holds his place here among my TFs as an equal:

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q305/Redboost77/The%20Playroom%20V3/room28.jpg

I'm not sure about the later zords but this one was the biggest in my collection and was the same size as Fort Max. Add to the fact that inside each carriage was a smaller zord vehicle which could combine into another zord (Lightspeed Megazord). The show sucked ass though. :p

;);)

Just in case:
The "Supertrain", was used to deploy the "Rescue Zords" ( "not to be confused with PR Turbo" ) before, itself was turned into a "Megazord"

Rescue Zords Being Deployed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBUdgxux2c0&feature=PlayList&p=50163573F1A8B44B&index=95

cyclonusunbeatable
13th September 2009, 12:56 PM
I collect them too. i have original megazord, thunder, ninja megazord, showgun megazord, astro megazord, animus megazrod, jungle master, spd swat, lightspeed lost galaxy, but i don't have any of the carrier zords though

blackoptimus
13th September 2009, 04:26 PM
I collect them too. i have original megazord, thunder, ninja megazord, showgun megazord, astro megazord, animus megazrod, jungle master, spd swat, lightspeed lost galaxy, but i don't have any of the carrier zords though

Lost Galaxy is Sweat, I Love it! Do you plan on getting the octane megazord from RPM? I haven't seen RPM in AUS though.

G1Optimal
5th October 2009, 11:55 PM
Just in case anyone is interested

I have read, that aparantly next year in the US...
Bandai is releasing "by the looks of it" restyled MMPR toys.

Bandai America Powers up Like It’s 1993; Brings Back Mighty Morphin Power Rangers in New Toy Line (http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/permalink/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20091001006376&newsLang=en)
Source:businesswire (http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/permalink/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20091001006376&newsLang=en)

it also seems, that Disney is releasing the Original Series of MMPR (I do not know if it is the Re-mastered version:confused:)

Linthart
6th October 2009, 12:27 AM
Oh hell yes i love MMPR as a kid. hated all the series after for the first series rocked. i had all the zords but sadly many were all sold at a garage sale :(

Just in case anyone is interested

I have read, that aparantly next year in the US...
Bandai is releasing "by the looks of it" restyled MMPR toys.

Bandai America Powers up Like It’s 1993; Brings Back Mighty Morphin Power Rangers in New Toy Line (http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/permalink/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20091001006376&newsLang=en)
Source:businesswire (http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/permalink/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20091001006376&newsLang=en)

it also seems, that Disney is releasing the Original Series of MMPR (I do not know if it is the Re-mastered version:confused:)

Eruntalon
9th October 2009, 06:45 PM
I went scavenging in the roof recently:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v503/eruntalon/transformers/zords1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v503/eruntalon/transformers/zords2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v503/eruntalon/transformers/zords3.jpg

Eruntalon
9th October 2009, 07:39 PM
By the way, this thread should be moved to the 'All other toys section'.

G1Optimal
18th October 2009, 02:09 PM
For those who have a Toyark.com account, there are some new images of the new Action Figures.:)

New Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Images (http://www.toyark.com/news/power-rangers-toy-news-44/new-mighty-morphin-power-rangers-images-1882/)
Source:Toyark (http://www.toyark.com)

G1Optimal
5th January 2010, 04:11 AM
Just a warning post about the Re-airing of MMPR...:(

Although some may like it , do not expect to be the exactly the same as you remember it. :eek:
And If you get around to seeing it, You will know what i mean "as" soon, as the Intro starts where Rita comes out of the Dumpster.:D

Seraphim Prime
9th January 2010, 12:08 AM
I liked Power Rangers as a kid, and still have the Megazords up until the Astro Megazord kept in a box in my room. Have actually been meaning to sell them off, as I'll be moving soon, and won't have room for them/not really interested in them anymore. Although they were always quite fun...

Hursticon
25th March 2011, 07:05 AM
I went scavenging in the roof recently:

*snip*

:eek: Beautiful, simply beautiful!
Those 3 toys I've wanted for about 17 odd years, well, now I have 2 of them but no where near that Minty mint condition! :o

I liked Power Rangers as a kid, and still have the Megazords up until the Astro Megazord kept in a box in my room. Have actually been meaning to sell them off, as I'll be moving soon, and won't have room for them/not really interested in them anymore. Although they were always quite fun...

I don't suppose you ever did sell those did you Seraphim? :o

Well, at the last Parramatta Collectors Fair I managed to spend my entire $10 budget on a toy that had alluded me for 17 years...
That was the Green Ranger's Dragon Zord from the MMPR era and the only thing he was missing apart from a couple of stickers was the base and handle to his Drill-Polearm weapon, apart from that he was in awesome condition I thought.
Today, courtesy of a recent eBay win, I've been able to add his former nemesis turned ally in The Megazord, comprising of:

Apart from the Wave 2 Unchromed Sword:
The Pteranodon: Missing 2x Feet Missiles and both Left and Right wings.
The Mammoth: Complete!
The Sabretooth Tiger: Complete!
The Tricera-Tank: Missing both Left and Right Horns and Chrome Tail Cannon Module
The Tyrannosaur: Missing Red Tip of Tail

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/Crap/Megazord24-03-1101.jpg

Dragon Zord and Megazord:

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/Crap/Megazord24-03-1102.jpg

The Dragon-Megazord:

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/Crap/Megazord24-03-1104.jpg

The Super-Megazord:

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/Crap/Megazord24-03-1103.jpg

Though there is a lot of hate for this series, it certainly made more money than G2 ever did and helped to fill the void between G1 and Beast Wars for me as a kid, but alas, like most toys for me - They were way to expensive for my parents to consider. For absolute bricks, these guys are great display items and are rather play friendly but after the first 3 seasons, I lost interest very quickly with Power Rangers.

If anyone believes they could possibly help me out in obtaining any of the missing pieces I need, or maybe have some better condition figures, Tytanus or any of the Thunderzords that they'd like to offload? - Please let me know. :)

Accel
27th September 2011, 01:24 PM
If anyone cares the new series Samurai is finally out in Australia and not just at TRU (Shock horror!) so yeah the main Megazord is going for 40 bucks at TRU from what I saw that's a pretty damn good price for a toy that big.

kurdt_the_goat
27th September 2011, 02:21 PM
How long has that one that's on shelves now been 'coming soon'?
I could have sworn i saw it like 4 years ago when i was on holiday in Japan...!

Accel
27th September 2011, 03:05 PM
Shinkenger the japanese version of Samurai came out in Japan in like 2009 from memory.

Also a better Megazord toy than the Samurai version lol.

Tallestblue
27th September 2011, 04:19 PM
Yeah, I lost it when I saw the complete Team in K-Mart, I can't remember the last time I saw figures of the Female Power Rangers at Aussie Retail. I'm also fairly certain that the new MMPR toys are not going to be sold here.

rampagesss
27th September 2011, 04:34 PM
:eek: Beautiful, simply beautiful!
Those 3 toys I've wanted for about 17 odd years, well, now I have 2 of them but no where near that Minty mint condition! :o

I don't suppose you ever did sell those did you Seraphim? :o

Well, at the last Parramatta Collectors Fair I managed to spend my entire $10 budget on a toy that had alluded me for 17 years...
That was the Green Ranger's Dragon Zord from the MMPR era and the only thing he was missing apart from a couple of stickers was the base and handle to his Drill-Polearm weapon, apart from that he was in awesome condition I thought.
Today, courtesy of a recent eBay win, I've been able to add his former nemesis turned ally in The Megazord, comprising of:

Apart from the Wave 2 Unchromed Sword:
The Pteranodon: Missing 2x Feet Missiles and both Left and Right wings.
The Mammoth: Complete!
The Sabretooth Tiger: Complete!
The Tricera-Tank: Missing both Left and Right Horns and Chrome Tail Cannon Module
The Tyrannosaur: Missing Red Tip of Tail

Dragon Zord and Megazord:

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/Crap/Megazord24-03-1102.jpg

As a kid (and even now) I always wanted those two but never got them :( And even now they still look good to me, maybe one day ill try and track them down, Very Jealous of that picture :D

Hursticon
27th September 2011, 05:47 PM
As a kid (and even now) I always wanted those two but never got them :( And even now they still look good to me, maybe one day ill try and track them down, Very Jealous of that picture :D

Cheers dude, I was in the very same boat as yourself when I was a kid as it was MMPR that filled in the gap for me between G1 and Beast Wars; so these 2, Titanus and the 2nd series Zords had always remained on my list of childhood toys I never owned and I've since been lucky to acquire all bar 2 of these toys. ;):)

If your interested Rampagesss, checkout eBay UK; there is a number of these 2 Zords that are MIB that are available, bare in mind though that they're quite expensive after postage is factored in. :cool:

Quickstrike
27th September 2011, 08:12 PM
It's cool that we're actually getting what looks like a full Power Rangers toyline. It's even being released at about the same time the show is on TV!

If they release regular versions of the Rangers, I'd buy 'em... and pretend they're the Shinkenger characters.

Accel
28th September 2011, 12:23 AM
Yeah, I lost it when I saw the complete Team in K-Mart, I can't remember the last time I saw figures of the Female Power Rangers at Aussie Retail. I'm also fairly certain that the new MMPR toys are not going to be sold here.

only 2010 MMPR stuff I saw (and still see as it was TRU exclusives they cant seem to sell) was

- the Bikes
- Basic barely posable figures
- Red ranger with a Trex arm
- Green with a dragon as armor
- Black with mammoth shoulders
- mix and morph dragon morpher or something

and thats it. never saw a 2010 Megazord anywhere

Firestorm
28th September 2011, 09:40 PM
growing up Power Rangers were 1/4 of my world (the other 3/4 were Beast Wars, Pokemon and Digimon)

but even though I loved the show i never got any power rangers toys (except for some KO head flipping rangers) my best friend however had all the megazords. I'd go over to his house all the time to play with them.

I eventually got the Turbo Megazord but that was all. :(

Before he moved to Japan my friend gave me his Ninja Megazord (since it's the only one that still has all it's pieces) he now stands alongside Turbo Megazord.

If it hadnt been for Power Rangers i never would have gotten into Super Sentai and Kamen Rider, which NOW make up a big part of my world.

During my trip to Japan last year i managed to collect the various parts to Engine Sentai Go-Onger's Engine-Oh G9 now i just need the other 3 to make the monstrously large G12

i tried watching Power Rangers Samurai when it first started but it felt too much like Shinkenger so i couldnt watch it :( (not that it was bad but it felt like i had already seen it)

hopefully the next series will be better (I haven't seen Goseiger yet so it will feel new and interesting, i hope)

speaking of Samurai/Shinkenger are Shinken-Oh and Samurai Megazord the same toy or are they differant?

Accel
29th September 2011, 12:03 AM
growing up Power Rangers were 1/4 of my world (the other 3/4 were Beast Wars, Pokemon and Digimon)

but even though I loved the show i never got any power rangers toys (except for some KO head flipping rangers) my best friend however had all the megazords. I'd go over to his house all the time to play with them.

I eventually got the Turbo Megazord but that was all. :(

Before he moved to Japan my friend gave me his Ninja Megazord (since it's the only one that still has all it's pieces) he now stands alongside Turbo Megazord.

If it hadnt been for Power Rangers i never would have gotten into Super Sentai and Kamen Rider, which NOW make up a big part of my world.

During my trip to Japan last year i managed to collect the various parts to Engine Sentai Go-Onger's Engine-Oh G9 now i just need the other 3 to make the monstrously large G12

i tried watching Power Rangers Samurai when it first started but it felt too much like Shinkenger so i couldnt watch it :( (not that it was bad but it felt like i had already seen it)

hopefully the next series will be better (I haven't seen Goseiger yet so it will feel new and interesting, i hope)

speaking of Samurai/Shinkenger are Shinken-Oh and Samurai Megazord the same toy or are they differant?

Samurai Megazord has less paint apps, the Oragami's cant go into symbol mode, and i think its smaller. I know for a fact the Tiger/Beetle/Swordfish are tiny. also no hidden disk gimmick anymore.

Also Goseiger wasn't very good @_@

Firestorm
29th September 2011, 12:13 AM
Samurai Megazord has less paint apps, the Oragami's cant go into symbol mode, and i think its smaller. I know for a fact the Tiger/Beetle/Swordfish are tiny. also no hidden disk gimmick anymore.

Also Goseiger wasn't very good @_@

Ok, thanks Accel (yay for Kamen Rider W) was considering getting the Samurai Megazord but I think I'd rather get Shinken-Oh since I'd like them to turn into Origami

and yeah, I heard goseiger wasnt very good (I watched like 2 episodes and got bored) but I’m thinking I'll give Power Rangers .... Angel Force? A chance

Tallestblue
29th September 2011, 12:52 AM
Crazy out there question- Would anyone have the Chrome Sword from the Original MMPR Megazord that they'd like to sell me? I've managed to find a Megazord/Dragonzord set but it's missing a few bits and pieces, Namely the Sword of the Megazord, the Stand for the MegaDragonzord Drill and the Green Ranger's shield. IF anyone has these items for sale I'll dance a merry jig.
and..uh...give them money in exchange.

Paul Agnew
29th September 2011, 08:44 AM
I can't remember the last time I saw figures of the Female Power Rangers at Aussie Retail.

Aside from the odd mix-and-match female Rangers exclusive to TRU, the last major release of ladies was back in the Operation Overdrive toyline. ;)

Zippo
29th September 2011, 09:10 AM
I remember buying quite a few Supertrain Zords and selling to americans for crazy $ back in ... 2002?

Think that was the last time I saw MMPR locally until Samurai turned up here as well.

Tallestblue
29th September 2011, 10:00 AM
Aside from the odd mix-and-match female Rangers exclusive to TRU, the last major release of ladies was back in the Operation Overdrive toyline. ;)

Oh I know, I have the OO team, and the SPD team and the Mystic Force Team. Essentially if I can get all five (Or Six, or sometimes Seven) rangers without having to resort to ebay I buy them on sight. I even have the big lump of Plastic that is Bandai USA's Drivemax Megazord.

Accel
29th September 2011, 12:19 PM
Ok, thanks Accel (yay for Kamen Rider W) was considering getting the Samurai Megazord but I think I'd rather get Shinken-Oh since I'd like them to turn into Origami

and yeah, I heard goseiger wasnt very good (I watched like 2 episodes and got bored) but I’m thinking I'll give Power Rangers .... Angel Force? A chance

No idea how the card gimmick will work in the west. we don't have the Dice-o machines so its almost useless lol. although if they give us the GoseiKnight morpher roleplay toy unchanged I will be all over that.

also Goseiger did have cool mecha. about the only thing going for it

bowspearer
1st October 2011, 12:49 AM
What I find interesting in this is the possible influence Captain Power might have had in Saban reduxing Sentai as Power Rangers for a Western Release, as Captain Power had aired a few years prior to the release of Power Rangers in Japan. FInding information on the Japanese release, including how well it was received, is proving somewhat difficult through a standard google search though.

bowspearer
11th October 2011, 08:21 AM
While I think of it, I managed to tracK down the Japanese openning to Captain Power, or what I'd class as it's "Sentai" openning:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b10/Bowspearer/Videos/th_captainpowerjapaneseop.jpg (http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b10/Bowspearer/Videos/?action=view&current=captainpowerjapaneseop.mp4)

VGMStudios
15th October 2011, 05:07 AM
Recently got the newest bots from Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. They are really cool. I esspicially like Gojyujin. Very nice reference to older Sentai mecha.
Here is a picture of mine.
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-8AbCxHcwhiI/TozD7wXC5oI/AAAAAAAAC2w/GEowhfXuBDs/s640/20111005165153-405.jpg

VGM out...

Bartrim
15th October 2011, 12:25 PM
Does anyone here collect power ranger or morphers or power rangers stuff in general? zords

When I was a teenager I had a poster of Amy Jo Johnson in my room... Does that count?:p

Accel
17th October 2011, 02:38 PM
When I was a teenager I had a poster of Amy Jo Johnson in my room... Does that count?:p

Power rangers its fapping time instead of Morphin time? :P

and wow VGM you are one of the very few people I have seen that did his shoulders right. almost every review I see has them pads folded down from the other modes.

VGMStudios
18th October 2011, 12:21 AM
Power rangers its fapping time instead of Morphin time? :P

and wow VGM you are one of the very few people I have seen that did his shoulders right. almost every review I see has them pads folded down from the other modes.

Are you kidding me? Really? wow..Its says so in the instructions and its just make sence to have his shoulders like that. haha! people huh! They think they know, but they really dont. haha.

Hursticon
22nd November 2011, 07:02 AM
At the recent Parramatta Collector's Fair I was a little disheartened as one of the regular Sellers that we from Sydney like to deal with was not present and I had hoped to make a couple of purchases from him, so with that disappointment in mind when I came across this gem I almost jumped with utter delight both with the excitement of finding something at the fair that I was hoping to find but also for how much the seller was willing to part with it for. :eek:

The seller had initially had this as part of a complete 'Trio' for $150 and it was entirely complete, but to my astonishment he was willing to split the items up and was open to reasonable offers; to which the $70 he accepted for this item almost caused me to choke with glee as it was really more than reasonable but IMO a thorough steal! :cool:

On Sunday, the 22nd of November 2011, I acquired one of my personal Grails:

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Carrier Zord - Titanus! :D

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/Crap/Titanus21-11-1101.jpg

...Allowing me to finally obtain a toy that I've wanted ever since my childhood; for when Transformers was taking it's then perceived final breaths with Generation 2, Power Rangers was right there to pick up the slack with awesome Giant Robots and in this particular case:

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers - The Ultra Megazord! :eek::D

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/Crap/UltraMegazord21-11-1101.jpg

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/Crap/UltraMegazord21-11-1102.jpg

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/Crap/UltraMegazord21-11-1103.jpg

Now all I need to do is to try and acquire the missing bits and pieces from the 'base' Zords and purchase the rather more screen accurate ReproLabel's sticker sets and I'll be thoroughly content with my Power Rangers collection... ;):)

Maybe a White Tiger Zord too but we'll see. ;):p

Accel
22nd November 2011, 12:41 PM
*JEALOUS*

Lucky duck :P my Dragonzord was sold without my permission when I was like 12

Tallestblue
22nd November 2011, 04:42 PM
*JEALOUS*

GASP! R.I.P. Accel's Mum, as I'm sure she's dead after doing that. and I too am the Jelly of the MMPR Ultrazord, one of my holy grails.

Hursticon
22nd November 2011, 04:58 PM
*JEALOUS*

GASP! R.I.P. Accel's Mum, as I'm sure she's dead after doing that. and I too am the Jelly of the MMPR Ultrazord, one of my holy grails.

See, I had younger brothers who were rather destructive with their methods of play so I never had to really worry about my toys being sold/given away as they were 9 times out of 10 broken and hence ended up in the bin. :(
(Still that's no substitute to the feeling of loss, I know, Accel :o)

I'm glad to see though that I wasn't alone in having the original Ultra Megazord as a Grail, I was truly lucky to be in the right place and time TB so I wish you the best of luck in your searches dude as I know how hard he is to come by and at a decent price too. ;):)

Just make sure you've got the shelf space guys because this Mecha Monstrosity is huge and takes up a crap load of room, my Thunder Megazord and Panosh Voltron are feeling a little cramped at the moment. :p

Accel
22nd November 2011, 05:20 PM
Yeah room is the only issue I'm having. I have the money to get all the zords I want but no room @_@

and I really want the Korea Power Rangers Miracle Force zords

kaiden
23rd November 2011, 10:10 AM
Super Robot Chogokin: Magiking [Mahou Sentai Magiranger] otherwise known as Titan Megazord from Mystic Force.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc410/LamDX/1.jpg

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc410/LamDX/2.jpg

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc410/LamDX/1-1.jpg

looks really sweet to me. Too bad I don't collect these.

bowspearer
23rd November 2011, 11:18 AM
The only thing which seems to be a letdown with the line is that it's a non-combining, super poseable line.

It would have been great if they'd managed to make the line also able to split into individual zords where applicable.

Accel
23rd November 2011, 11:48 AM
Super Robot Chogokin: Magiking [Mahou Sentai Magiranger] otherwise known as Titan Megazord from Mystic Force.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc410/LamDX/1.jpg

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc410/LamDX/2.jpg

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc410/LamDX/1-1.jpg

looks really sweet to me. Too bad I don't collect these.

They are a great line I have ShinkenOh, GokaiOh and DekaRobo (In transit)
great if you want mecha and don't have much room

Ace
23rd November 2011, 03:58 PM
would anyone be interested in this?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/MEGAZORD-RANGERS-MIGHTY-MORPHIN-POWER-DOME-ORIGINAL-BOX-PLUS-APLHA-5-FIGURE-/120807980124?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionF igures_JN&hash=item1c20b77c5c

Accel
23rd November 2011, 04:07 PM
ugh now I remember why I hated playsets in the 90s lol

Ace
23rd November 2011, 05:04 PM
haha fair enough

bowspearer
7th December 2011, 01:20 AM
Incidentally has anyone else noticed how much Power Rangers tends to majorly suck when you compare it to the original Sentai Series each Power rangers series is based on- both in terms of the show and often the toys themselves?

Hursticon
7th December 2011, 06:56 PM
Incidentally has anyone else noticed how much Power Rangers tends to majorly suck when you compare it to the original Sentai Series each Power rangers series is based on- both in terms of the show and often the toys themselves?

As soon as Power Rangers took to being "Turbo", I entirely lost interest. :rolleyes:

Tallestblue
7th December 2011, 07:17 PM
I enjoyed power Rangers in Space and Power Rangers SPD, Samurai is...well. REALLY annoying.
A GOOD tokusatsu translation is Kamen rider Dragon knight. i thought it was really well done.

bowspearer
7th December 2011, 08:39 PM
I recently started watching Shinkenger and just finished Boukenger. I can honestly say that both are immensely superior to their Power Ranger imitations (Samurai and Operation Overdrive respectively).

Tallestblue
7th January 2012, 04:58 PM
Went out shopping on a Whim and Found Deker, Green, Blue and Gold standard Samurai Ranger figures at Big W Garden City, and found the Clawzord at the K-mart there. Looks like someone had beat me to the Red and Mega Gold figures as those were pretty much the last toys on the shelf.
I'm hunting for the other and debating wether or not to buy the girls off ebay...

Accel
9th January 2012, 01:07 PM
Went out shopping on a Whim and Found Deker, Green, Blue and Gold standard Samurai Ranger figures at Big W Garden City, and found the Clawzord at the K-mart there. Looks like someone had beat me to the Red and Mega Gold figures as those were pretty much the last toys on the shelf.
I'm hunting for the other and debating wether or not to buy the girls off ebay...

Wow Im standing knee deep in wave 1 all over here. I don't want to buy any zords unless I find the swordfish one

Tallestblue
17th January 2012, 02:34 PM
Pretty much bought the standard girls and the three vehicle zords off ebay.
Sooon....

Accel
17th January 2012, 02:45 PM
BullZord is out in the US. first time in a long time Bandai has released all the zords needed for the final combination :D

Tallestblue
19th January 2012, 09:21 PM
And I found the Octozord(Squidzord) in Big W yesterday, and the Swordfish zord. I'd just bought the Tiger, Beetle and Sword Fish off ebay. typical.

Hursticon
3rd February 2012, 09:06 PM
Hey guys,

I'd just like to let you all know that if you are interested, I have a complete Turbo Megazord up for sale on eBay; He's complete with all 5 parts, great chrome, both shield and sword as well as his instructions - The only thing he doesn't have is his box. :cool:

Check him out here (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Mighty-Morphin-Power-Rangers-Turbo-Megazord-Lot-5-parts-Toy-/200709183530?pt=AU_Action_Figures&hash=item2ebb33182a) if you'd like, I'm open to posting internationally if needed also. ;):)

VGMStudios
4th February 2012, 12:32 AM
Humm tempted to get that. I need a new #5 vehicle. The one I have got sun damaged. I managed to fix it but it still doesnt look right. But then again it is the Japanese version though.
Well all the best to you Hursticon with your sale.

Hursticon
5th February 2012, 09:14 PM
Humm tempted to get that. I need a new #5 vehicle. The one I have got sun damaged. I managed to fix it but it still doesnt look right. But then again it is the Japanese version though.
Well all the best to you Hursticon with your sale.

The sun really isn't a friend to plastic toys huh? - It's really saddening to have such affects afflict prized pieces in one's collection like that. :(
Thank you very much for your well wishes VGM, I hope that you're able to obtain a replacement Japanese #5 for an acceptable cost. ;):)

Accel
18th February 2012, 02:00 PM
claw zord seems to be popping up everywhere now

Paul Agnew
30th June 2012, 04:36 PM
claw zord seems to be popping up everywhere now

The Bull Zord made its debut this week on the local market (along with the Megazord/Claw Zord combo pack). Still no sign of a Shark Zord, though. :(

Was going to pick up the Bull, but didn't have enough cash, so I nabbed a Shaft Zord instead. :eek:

Tallestblue
30th June 2012, 06:15 PM
I grabbed the bull zord as soon as i saw it. Had to. I needed that Samurai Gigazord formation on my shelf, and what a beautiful clusterfu...dge it is.

Accel
2nd July 2012, 10:35 AM
yeah saw the Bullzord in person on the weekend was gonna buy them all then and there but decided to pass.

in the US it seems they have the smaller Claw zord, Scorpion zord and Light zord all out now.

I think the line is gonna be finished really soon and we will get Megaforce/Goseiger stuff at Christmas in America

Paul Agnew
5th July 2012, 11:02 AM
Pay Day.

Bull Megazord.

'Nuff said. :D

Seraphim Prime
15th July 2012, 10:19 AM
Hey guys,

In the coming weeks I'm going to be listing some of the Megazords that I gathered as a kid from the original series through to the Astro Force Megazord.

Anybody know what these tend to go for in Loose, played with condition?

KalEl
16th July 2012, 03:37 PM
Cant wait for that 20th anniversary megazord! and the rest of the stuff too!

Hursticon
21st July 2012, 07:29 PM
Hey guys,

In the coming weeks I'm going to be listing some of the Megazords that I gathered as a kid from the original series through to the Astro Force Megazord.

Anybody know what these tend to go for in Loose, played with condition?

Hmm, it's somewhat hard to suggest any decent 'Ball-park' figures from what I've seen man as be they 100% complete, MIB or loose and played with? - each condition sees a wide birth of prices; so my recommendation dude would be to gauge the condition of yours and have a geez at the 'Completed Listings' of similarly looking examples on eBay, feel free to hit me up if you're not entirely sure on how to go about doing that - I'd be happy to help. ;):)

It's shameless, but might I express some interest in a White Tiger and/or Shogun Megazord should you happen to have either and are looking to offload them? :o:D

kurdt_the_goat
21st July 2012, 08:30 PM
Anyone have experience with the Super Robot Chogokin zords? I will be getting the original Megazord/Daizyujin when it comes out, but having just looked up some more, i'm now keen on Shinkenoh, Gokaioh and Dekaranger Robo too!

I really hope Daizyujin sells heaps, so we may one day get a transforming Soul of Chogokin version!

Accel
24th July 2012, 01:47 PM
the SRC Mecha are fine toys but they dont sell very well at all. they tend to go on sale pretty quickly after release.

VGMStudios
1st August 2012, 10:16 PM
The Soc zords are fantastic. lots of articulation. Great accessories. Highly recommended.

Tetsuwan Convoy
1st August 2012, 10:48 PM
Anyone have experience with the Super Robot Chogokin zords? I will be getting the original Megazord/Daizyujin when it comes out, but having just looked up some more, i'm now keen on Shinkenoh, Gokaioh and Dekaranger Robo too!

I really hope Daizyujin sells heaps, so we may one day get a transforming Soul of Chogokin version!
Ha ha ha! I just bought the SRC Gokaioh today! I love Pirates and am fond of Power rangers. First PR toy!

The police force one looks really nice. Yodobashi had Gokai oh for 3400 yen. It dropped 1000 in one week!

Accel
11th October 2012, 04:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/RWYpt.jpg

Hursticon
11th October 2012, 07:07 PM
*snip*

If they do a Green Ranger, I'll be all over that! :eek::cool:

Gouki
15th October 2012, 04:26 PM
Rumour has it that they'll be doing all the Zyurangers, one at a time for the anniversary.

Hursticon
17th October 2012, 07:36 PM
Rumour has it that they'll be doing all the Zyurangers, one at a time for the anniversary.

I like this rumour! :D:cool:

Accel
26th October 2012, 12:14 AM
http://i.imgur.com/9gsAf.jpg

Hursticon
26th October 2012, 03:11 PM
^Ok, I think I've just seen my future 1st S.H. Figuarts purchase!!! :eek::D

"Do DoDo DoDoDooo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYnKsuxtz50)"

Paul Agnew
31st October 2012, 11:02 AM
Found a 'Super Samurai' Sharkzord (plus two of the smaller cycles) last week at Big W if anyone is on the hunt for those.

KalEl
1st November 2012, 10:54 AM
^Ok, I think I've just seen my future 1st S.H. Figuarts purchase!!! :eek::D

"Do DoDo DoDoDooo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYnKsuxtz50)"

Ima get both!!! put em with my dbz figuarts lol

Hursticon
24th November 2012, 09:37 PM
Picked this bloke up at the Parra Fair last weekend, thanks to a very keen eye on Paul Agnew's behalf ;), for a steal of $25! :eek::

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/Crap/DSCI0178.jpg

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/Crap/DSCI0177.jpg

...And miraculously, I found an eBay UK listing for x6 of the clear red domes & x2 little White Rangers! :eek::D
So if anyone is in need of a Red Dome I'll have 5 spares as well as 1 spare little White Ranger. ;):)

Im_a_weiner
24th November 2012, 09:48 PM
Wow good find! Does it have the mask piece that he uses for the ultra tigerzord the white part that is? That part is quite hard to get on a lot of tiger Zords. I got about 3 sets of thunder megazord so I can have it in all the modes, megazord, carrier mode and ultra tiger Zord as well as a second tiger Zord I plan on customising so I has more articulation.

On another note, you all know all the smaller Zords for samurai have now been released, antonio's small claw Zord and decked scorpion Zord is also available, I picked them up this week after hearing about it on the Australian Power ranger fan club on face book.

On another note check out the reject shop as they are selling official power ranger cycles blue and red the largest ones for $15 each.

Hursticon
24th November 2012, 09:54 PM
Wow good find! Does it have the mask piece that he uses for the ultra tigerzord the white part that is? That part is quite hard to get on a lot of tiger Zords.

Indeed he does dude, the only things he was missing was one solitary Red Dome, little White Ranger, Instructions & his packaging; I'm only after the parts that are really need though, instructions & packaging are completely superfluous to me. ;):)

Im_a_weiner
24th November 2012, 09:58 PM
Very nice, you should get a cast of that piece made and sell it to collectors, that one piece is what a lot of collectors are after as I'm going to be making resin parts myself for others of parts they are missing.

VGMStudios
25th November 2012, 02:32 AM
Nice find dude! Tigerzord is one of my favs.

I didn't know these things sell for so much these days.
I have him standing next to the original megazord.

Im_a_weiner
25th November 2012, 03:16 PM
With the tiger zord I all depends really as I have found, he has a lot of attachments compared to other or of zords, his tail/sword, his red orbs, the white mask piece and his ranger pilot and crystal as well which can be the hardest to find some times. Those smaller parts can some times fetch up to $30 a piece on eBay, on other forums you can get them cheaper. But the tiger zord always looks its best when it's combined with the others or when ridden by the robot mode dragonzord or on top of tor.

Im_a_weiner
27th November 2012, 04:23 PM
Is it just me or does any one else HATE how America has decided to create their own moulds for the power rangers samurai line up? We get megazords undersized compared to the Japanese, have a look.
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c211/AnimeZodiac/Power%20Rangers/SuperSamuraiMegazordEquippedWithAux.jpg

That is how big the cannon is meant to be and the light zord we got is not even half the size of the Japanese Light zord! Yeah it can be held but seriously I would rather him be able to combine with the other zords then be so tiny. Though them making the bikes and the decker scorpion is kinda cool I guess, but we sadly lose out on proper morphers and the proper weapons and black box! :mad::mad::mad:

I just wish that they would go back to using the Japanese mould, on a side note the 20th anniversary morphers WILL be die cast metal so they say.

Tetsuwan Convoy
27th November 2012, 08:51 PM
Is it just me or does any one else HATE how America has decided to create their own moulds for the power rangers samurai line up? We get megazords undersized compared to the Japanese, have a look.
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c211/AnimeZodiac/Power%20Rangers/SuperSamuraiMegazordEquippedWithAux.jpg

That is how big the cannon is meant to be and the light zord we got is not even half the size of the Japanese Light zord! Yeah it can be held but seriously I would rather him be able to combine with the other zords then be so tiny. Though them making the bikes and the decker scorpion is kinda cool I guess, but we sadly lose out on proper morphers and the proper weapons and black box! :mad::mad::mad:

I just wish that they would go back to using the Japanese mould, on a side note the 20th anniversary morphers WILL be die cast metal so they say.
Just go about importing the Shikenger toys then.

having just finished watching Gokaijers, I find it hard to watch Super Samurai now. Before I thought the stiff acting and silly suits was enough to keep me amused. Now that I have tasted Japanese Rangers, with comedy, little bit of swearing, tiny bit of sexism, transvestite monsters and BLOOD, death and betrayal, I can't go back to Power Rangers...:o:D

Also, could I assume this is a Super Sentai Thread as well ;)

Im_a_weiner
28th November 2012, 07:59 AM
Well they are still rangers. If you want a good facebook page that can help your search in viewing the older series go to the Australian power ranger fans and ask, those guys are more then willing to help out any fellow ranger or sentai fan.

Another good thing is they know who may be coming down next year, they have contacts to a lot of actors and try to help the fan base arrange q&a's with the actors for the members and help promote conventions that have the actors coming down.

Ohh on anothe note, to get the original shingenker rangers a complete set will cost over $500 plus shipping because they are hard to get know.

Deceptic_Optic
28th November 2012, 08:38 AM
dd someone say gokaigers?

http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz231/Deceptic_Optics_2010/JPEG2054.jpg

Im_a_weiner
28th November 2012, 10:34 AM
I always thought the actress who plays the yellow gokai ranger was cute, same with my gf she thought so as well. But I must say I didn't much like the green ranger and pink ranger in this series. A mate of mine is planning on doing the gokai silver cosplay and I will hopefully be able to get a red gokai ranger suit for myself so I can do him as well.

Hursticon
28th November 2012, 03:46 PM
Just to chime in on whether this thread should also include the Japanese continuities of Super Sentai/Power Rangers; I'd be all for it, as I think it could help a number of fans (Who know only the Western sides of things) to learn some things - Me included. :)

Im_a_weiner
28th November 2012, 05:35 PM
I don't see why it shouldn't, they are practically the same show.

Tetsuwan Convoy
28th November 2012, 08:45 PM
Ohh on anothe note, to get the original shingenker rangers a complete set will cost over $500 plus shipping because they are hard to get know.
Yeah, I have been looking into those Figuarts figures and sadly most of those Shinkengers were Tamashii web exclusives (ie not for regular retail), making them secondary market only now. When I was gathering my Gokaijers, I think Pink and Yellow were the same price as Red, Silver, Blue and Green combined!!

dd someone say gokaigers?
yes, yes they did :D

Man they are some cool figures, I was playing with captain marvellous and its just, well Marvellous!:rolleyes: (it had to be said...)

But I must say I didn't much like the green ranger and pink ranger in this series.
I think the Gokai pink is the one that suffers the most in Gokaijer in regards to personality. She doesn't really develop much and is pretty much the staple 'cheer leader' character. Even with the two episodes (yep just 2) devoted to her personality and origins, she doesn't really become any less 1 dimensional.

Green was my favourite character in the series I think. He is obviously the comedy relief, has a Jackie Chan way of fighting, gets a couple of episodes as the main character and actually grows as a character throughout the series. It's funny, because the whole team know that he can't really fight very well, but he has other skills and that's part of what the Gokaijers are about I think.

Just to chime in on whether this thread should also include the Japanese continuities of Super Sentai/Power Rangers; I'd be all for it, as I think it could help a number of fans (Who know only the Western sides of things) to learn some things - Me included. :)

I don't see why it shouldn't, they are practically the same show.

Saweeet! I find Power rangers interesting since they combined about 4/5 Super sentai shows into one, by upgrading the Zords, as opposed to starting a new series. Very cleverly done.

Im_a_weiner
28th November 2012, 08:54 PM
Well gokaiger had its own new megazord but I loved how it had aspects of the older zords combining with the gokaiger galleon megazord. But one thing I did wish it had was a proper carrier zord like titanos, I haven't seen all of zyuranger so I don't know if titanos was officially in it as all of the episodes aren't available on some of the forums I go to, but I hope it is as unloved that carrier zord more then any other.

Tetsuwan Convoy
28th November 2012, 10:02 PM
What's a carrier Zord?

I just assumed that all the zords could combine with the main robot, it's expected now isn't it?

SkyWarp91
28th November 2012, 10:55 PM
Not really a toy but :

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff245/gc_xiahou_nguyen/IMG_0011.jpg

Started watching the first season and boy it is so 90's as ever!

Im_a_weiner
28th November 2012, 11:10 PM
Is that available in Australia? Because some friends of mine on the Australian pr fans club are considering a pr marathon night/day as I just bought a 46 inch tv, perfect to watch massive robots on lol.

Im_a_weiner
28th November 2012, 11:13 PM
Sorry for the double post, I can't edit my posts yet, a carrier zord is also known as a shuttle zord. It's a zord that can carry other zords like titanos the brachiosaurus that was used in season 1,2 and 3 and tor the tortoise zord that can store the dragon and tiger zord inside it during battle.

SkyWarp91
28th November 2012, 11:18 PM
import amazon

Im_a_weiner
29th November 2012, 07:50 AM
I myself have never used amazon before, are they fast on shipping and what sort of delivery time would I expect with them if I bought from them?

gekisou
29th November 2012, 09:13 AM
Yeah, I have been looking into those Figuarts figures and sadly most of those Shinkengers were Tamashii web exclusives (ie not for regular retail), making them secondary market only now. When I was gathering my Gokaijers, I think Pink and Yellow were the same price as Red, Silver, Blue and Green combined!!

I have both the full Shinkenger sets and the full Gokaiger set. I spent around 300 on Gokaiger but about 250 on Shinkenger (this includes shipping). I get them... second-hand (not always) from a series of shops in Japan called Mandarake. They get 2nd hand toys but most of the time, these toys haven't been opened and the reason that they are (most of the time) cheaper than at retail is due to the fact that they have a dent in the box.
They have a website and you only need basic knowledge of Japanese to navigate but if anyone wants any help, just PM me. :)

Im_a_weiner
29th November 2012, 10:26 AM
for those who can't pm, could you help me get a full set of each second hand? I am very interested in the price of each also any weapons and morphers if they have them of course.

gekisou
29th November 2012, 11:02 AM
for those who can't pm, could you help me get a full set of each second hand? I am very interested in the price of each also any weapons and morphers if they have them of course.

We talkin' about only Gokaiger? The Mobirates are now pretty expensives on the 2nd hand market, in fact, I bought mine around 30 bucks and its now closer to the 50 bucks region.

The Ranger keys however, are really, really cheap. 10 bucks per set. Give me an idea what you want here and I will put up some links.

Also, I think I can get a full set of Shinkenger but I need to check about Gokaiger... Probably easier that I get it sent to you though... well, actually cheaper. :P Let me look into it. Will get back to you here unless you suddenly get PM access.

SkyWarp91
29th November 2012, 11:05 AM
I myself have never used amazon before, are they fast on shipping and what sort of delivery time would I expect with them if I bought from them?

Depends on shipping type you choose, I chose the premium express postage which costs $20 but it got here in just over a week.

http://www.amazon.com/Mighty-Morphin-Power-Rangers-Complete/dp/B008XRE81E

Tetsuwan Convoy
29th November 2012, 08:32 PM
I have both the full Shinkenger sets and the full Gokaiger set. I spent around 300 on Gokaiger but about 250 on Shinkenger (this includes shipping). I get them... second-hand (not always) from a series of shops in Japan called Mandarake. They get 2nd hand toys but most of the time, these toys haven't been opened and the reason that they are (most of the time) cheaper than at retail is due to the fact that they have a dent in the box.
They have a website and you only need basic knowledge of Japanese to navigate but if anyone wants any help, just PM me. :)

Wow, so the Gokaijers cost less than the Shinkenger? I am a bit surprised by that. Did you get all the darins for them?

Mandarake is where I got most of my Gokaijers from too :D I saw plenty of key sets and a couple of mobirites when I was in Japan... Wish I had known about them a bit more then, as opposed to just laughing and saying "Pirate power rangers, Hu hur hur" I would have bought one of the damn things!

My wife even wants one! :D

gekisou
29th November 2012, 10:51 PM
Wow, so the Gokaijers cost less than the Shinkenger? I am a bit surprised by that. Did you get all the darins for them?

Mandarake is where I got most of my Gokaijers from too :D I saw plenty of key sets and a couple of mobirites when I was in Japan... Wish I had known about them a bit more then, as opposed to just laughing and saying "Pirate power rangers, Hu hur hur" I would have bought one of the damn things!

My wife even wants one! :D

Actually, the Gokaiger cost more but only because GokaiYellow and GokaiPink command more than the Shinkenger Exclusives... although, I've only spent 250 on the main 6. Its not including Princess ShinkenRed and Super and Hyper ShinkenRed.

I love Mandarake. I now get all my Japanese stuff from them, specially my Kamen Rider fix. :P

Gouki
29th November 2012, 11:10 PM
Not really a toy but :

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff245/gc_xiahou_nguyen/IMG_0011.jpg

Started watching the first season and boy it is so 90's as ever!

There's some pretty dire stuff in the first three seasons. Be careful.

Im_a_weiner
30th November 2012, 06:55 AM
Tetsuwan I would live it if you could show me some links and help me out. Also what season does the mmpr series go up to?

Tetsuwan Convoy
30th November 2012, 08:15 PM
Tetsuwan I would live it if you could show me some links and help me out. Also what season does the mmpr series go up to?

Here is a pretty good start (http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/search.do?searchStrategy=keyword&action=keyword&doujin=all&keyword=figuarts). You don't really need to know any Japanese to order and they take paypal. Just be aware that the site isn't 100% accurate in regards to stock availability. As it is usually store stock, someone may buy it that day, or it might be forgotten about if an old listing.

gekisou
30th November 2012, 10:00 PM
Here is a pretty good start (http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/search.do?searchStrategy=keyword&action=keyword&doujin=all&keyword=figuarts). You don't really need to know any Japanese to order and they take paypal. Just be aware that the site isn't 100% accurate in regards to stock availability. As it is usually store stock, someone may buy it that day, or it might be forgotten about if an old listing.

To add to this, if you are looking for a broader spectrum for Super Sentai stuff, you can use this too. http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/search.do;jsessionid=D60AC9DC5C0F0BB4FA7F2E87BAEB6 73C.shopapp?action=keyword&doujin=all&keyword=%E6%88%A6%E9%9A%8A&searchStrategy=keyword

Tetsuwan Convoy
5th December 2012, 09:49 PM
Got these in the post, and coz I am lazy, group shot in different threads!:D

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k313/Wootnchoo/IMG_0195_zps87deb613.jpg

Thats a sexy Black Condor from Jetman there baby! WoooWOOOO! Almost a Gatchaman figure.

Man I hope Bandai make some Gatchaman figuarts

gekisou
7th December 2012, 09:45 AM
Just tot I'd share. :p

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c51/gekisou/SH%20Figuarts/IMG_7260.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c51/gekisou/SH%20Figuarts/IMG_7263.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c51/gekisou/SH%20Figuarts/IMG_7273.jpg

Tetsuwan Convoy
7th December 2012, 08:37 PM
Ullo, Ullo, ullo... That Gavan thar, what be that? I see that Tamashii has a Gavan planned for release in March which I ordered (Can't resist the shiny), so how come you gots a one there??

You know the only complaint I have about the Gokaijers is that Red doesn't come with his change pose hand. He has no collar flicking fingers... All the rest have hands for their poses.

Aside from that, love em.

I like how the Samurai have their mini zords with them. Cute!!

Im_a_weiner
7th December 2012, 09:28 PM
Hursticon, I saw you are after the thunderzord series, if you are still after them I have a mate who has a spare thunder dragonzord set with the other zords or sale.

gekisou
7th December 2012, 11:02 PM
Ullo, Ullo, ullo... That Gavan thar, what be that? I see that Tamashii has a Gavan planned for release in March which I ordered (Can't resist the shiny), so how come you gots a one there??

That the Gavan from the Souchaku Series. I actually started collecting from the Souchaku series before it evolved into the S.H. Figuarts series. I enjoyed watching the evolution I must admit.

Tetsuwan Convoy
8th December 2012, 01:36 PM
That the Gavan from the Souchaku Series. I actually started collecting from the Souchaku series before it evolved into the S.H. Figuarts series. I enjoyed watching the evolution I must admit.

oh wow, that lead to some interesting googling! What are the odds of taking off his helmet and sharing a pic of the face sculpt?

gekisou
8th December 2012, 03:16 PM
oh wow, that lead to some interesting googling! What are the odds of taking off his helmet and sharing a pic of the face sculpt?

That can be done. Will do so in the next few days. Just for ya Tetsuwan. :D

gekisou
8th December 2012, 03:23 PM

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1067812.html

That gives you all the main 6 Shinkenger and the Hime... of course, not sure if its still there. Still, you save on shipping cos you're not getting it from different shops.

Up to you. Good luck.

Im_a_weiner
8th December 2012, 09:15 PM
I thought you were talking about the megazord sets lol. But the kyoruyger series hey.....zords looking like zoids, their dinosaur plastered all over their suits but at least the helmets look alright.

gekisou
9th December 2012, 09:42 AM
Oh? Did you want the mecha? I can do that too... however, GoJyuJin is a little hard to find, the others are not a problem.

Paul Agnew
9th December 2012, 10:57 AM
Hursticon, I saw you are after the thunderzord series, if you are still after them I have a mate who has a spare thunder dragonzord set with the other zords or sale.

If Hursticon passes, then I could always use some Zord parts. :p

Im_a_weiner
9th December 2012, 05:09 PM
If you are post your email address up and I can pass it on to him. His second set is missing the helmet and thunder fire bird small all the plastic rangers and crystals. But he does have a mib complete white tiger zord and a out of box one as well,a mib red dragon also one out of box with the set and mib falcon for sale as well. So just put your email address up and I can pass it to him do you guys can contact each other.

Hursticon
9th December 2012, 10:40 PM
If Hursticon passes, then I could always use some Zord parts. :p

Thanks for the offer Wiener, but they're all yours Paul as my White Tiger Zord is now 99% complete. ;):)

Im_a_weiner
9th December 2012, 11:36 PM
What are you missing I may have something spare

Im_a_weiner
10th December 2012, 12:01 AM
Hey guys i got some zords and weapons for sale
I have a complete mmpr morpher and coins
Lord zed in box
Falcon zord in box
Red dragon zord in box
Dragon dagger in box
White tiger zord complete in box
Saba sword,
2 gun/blades
And a power axe for sale
So let me know and we can work something out.

Gouki
12th December 2012, 10:43 AM
Well I am definitely excited for Kyoryuger.

In the meantime, I need to finish my Gokai figuarts, replace my AkibaYellow and get the Shinkengers. (And of course Red Hawk, DekaRed and Bouken Red, for the Akibarangers ultimate weapon).

So that Mandrake site is trustworthy and whatnot? I ask because $257 + shipping for 7 figuarts? That's good.

Accel
12th December 2012, 02:53 PM
I use Mandarake almost weekly. you can trust them :)

just remember everything is 2nd hand and try to get everything from the same store to save on shipping.

and its worth noting other than some exclusives sentai figuarts are dirt cheap since they don't sell well in Japan. (same for some rider figuarts lately)

gekisou
12th December 2012, 04:28 PM
I use Mandarake almost weekly. you can trust them :)

just remember everything is 2nd hand and try to get everything from the same store to save on shipping.

and its worth noting other than some exclusives sentai figuarts are dirt cheap since they don't sell well in Japan. (same for some rider figuarts lately)

What he said. Mandarake hasn't let me down yet and I don't think it ever will.

King Atlas
12th December 2012, 04:38 PM
Heh, I just started using Mandarake as well. Just wish I had looked into using it a long time ago....

Gouki
12th December 2012, 06:06 PM
I think I know where I'll be doing a lot of post christmas shopping then.

Tetsuwan Convoy
12th December 2012, 08:42 PM
Ooooohhhh Yeah, check this out! :D

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k313/Wootnchoo/IMG_0389_zpsa3d4dd67.jpg

Booyeah! Ranger keys and a mobirates, for less than ebay prices, hell yeahs!
Now I have an inkling to search out more

Whhoops! Forgot I had some more in the box. Luckily I didnt chuck it ouut! And check that phone!!

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k313/Wootnchoo/IMG_0390_zpse6dbdcd1.jpg

Oh Yeah, Gokaijer Keys, GoRanger keys and Key set 04 with a bunch of red rangers! wa ha ha ha

Accel
13th December 2012, 11:45 AM
to bad the legends mobirate was missing sounds. they advertised it as the same sounds as the original with new sounds added but they replaced a heap of sounds :(

Tetsuwan Convoy
13th December 2012, 08:00 PM
to bad the legends mobirate was missing sounds. they advertised it as the same sounds as the original with new sounds added but they replaced a heap of sounds :(

Really? this one has enough sound to keep the wife happy. It has the ringing tone and the key tone. Oddly enough it can also wish you a happy new year....

I do like it as it also has the encyclopaedic thing in it. Slap in a key and it'll tell you about that series. Not sure if it says anything about individual rangers. I doubt it though. Only tried it briefly with Akared and even then the batteries were low so it wasn't working all that good either.

Kind of thinking about searching down Silver's cellular as well, but that seems expensive right now. It can wait ;)

Slag
13th December 2012, 08:42 PM
Picked this bloke up at the Parra Fair last weekend, thanks to a very keen eye on Paul Agnew's behalf ;), for a steal of $25! :eek::

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/Crap/DSCI0178.jpg

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a409/Darkone666au/Crap/DSCI0177.jpg

...And miraculously, I found an eBay UK listing for x6 of the clear red domes & x2 little White Rangers! :eek::D
So if anyone is in need of a Red Dome I'll have 5 spares as well as 1 spare little White Ranger. ;):)

Hey mate. i may be a little late but i think i need some domes for mine. I'll pm in the next few days if they're still available

gekisou
14th December 2012, 09:59 AM
Really? this one has enough sound to keep the wife happy. It has the ringing tone and the key tone. Oddly enough it can also wish you a happy new year....

I do like it as it also has the encyclopaedic thing in it. Slap in a key and it'll tell you about that series. Not sure if it says anything about individual rangers. I doubt it though. Only tried it briefly with Akared and even then the batteries were low so it wasn't working all that good either.

Kind of thinking about searching down Silver's cellular as well, but that seems expensive right now. It can wait ;)

It says nothing about the individual Rangers and while I have Silver's Cellular, its kinda meh. Doesn't need the keys to access the works and any key works for 'GOLD MODE!'.

I do like that the Legends Mobirates has more holiday greetings (Christmas Eve) but that they took out the SUPER HERO TIME calls in the original. If anyone is interested, I can do translations considering I have all 3 Cellulars.

Accel
14th December 2012, 11:21 AM

I will be selling my Gokai Cellular for cheaper than most places after Christmas. drop us a PM if you are interested :)

Paul Agnew
2nd January 2013, 01:10 PM
On another note, you all know all the smaller Zords for samurai have now been released, antonio's small claw Zord and decked scorpion Zord is also available, I picked them up this week after hearing about it on the Australian Power ranger fan club on face book.

On another note check out the reject shop as they are selling official power ranger cycles blue and red the largest ones for $15 each.

You're bang on. Found a lone small Claw Zord on NYE, though no sign of the Scorpion Zord yet.

As for the cycles, right now I'm looking for both Green and Gold editions, along with the first three mini cycles, none of which I have seen anywhere.

Tetsuwan Convoy
13th January 2013, 11:34 PM
No pics as yet, but I did score a Mobirates and a bunch of keys in a DX set, with a belt buckle (for hiding ranger keys). Pretty damn sweet.

ALso recieved in the mail, my Gokai Christmas (Hell Yeah!!) and the tamashii web excl Basco and Sally. I did a video review of Basco here:
http://tetstoys.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/basco-in-figuarts-form.html.

I can see why the Kamen rider toys are popular. Basco is well designed!

Accel
14th January 2013, 02:06 PM
So do we have any idea when we might be getting Megaforce toys since they are already out in the USA?

Paul Agnew
15th January 2013, 07:05 PM
So do we have any idea when we might be getting Megaforce toys since they are already out in the USA?

Probably around July, same as when we started to get Samurai figures, along with the TV series.

Tetsuwan Convoy
15th January 2013, 07:56 PM
Probably around July, same as when we started to get Samurai figures, along with the TV series.

Shops are full of current Samurai toys at the moment. I spend more time looking at them than I do Transformers now :(

On the plus side, I made this:
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k313/Wootnchoo/xmas5_zpse1c48bae.gif

:D

Gouki
16th January 2013, 01:04 PM
I'm more hoping that we get the 20th Anniversary stuff. I would kill for the release of Shinken-Oh.

VGMStudios
21st January 2013, 12:36 PM
Canada is getting an exclusive Megazord (http://www.tomopop.com/canada-gets-a-toys-r-us-exclusive-mmpr-megazord-28674.phtml) this year.

This one had diecast parts.
Looking forward to getting it!

Paul Agnew
21st January 2013, 05:37 PM
Canada is getting an exclusive Megazord (http://www.tomopop.com/canada-gets-a-toys-r-us-exclusive-mmpr-megazord-28674.phtml) this year.

This one had diecast parts.
Looking forward to getting it!

It does look fancy with the die-cast parts and ZordBuilder retool, but the Tyrannosaurus still has those awful, awful knee pads as a side-effect.

Golden Phoenix
21st January 2013, 06:04 PM
It does look fancy with the die-cast parts and ZordBuilder retool, but the Tyrannosaurus still has those awful, awful knee pads as a side-effect.

And it still has terrible articulation. How hard would it be to give it some damn elbows? There are G1 toys with more articulation than it. I know the Zords aren't known for it, but for a 20th Anniversary it'd be nice....

Tetsuwan Convoy
21st January 2013, 07:51 PM
What's this 'Zordbuilder' retool all about then?

VGMStudios
21st January 2013, 11:26 PM
And it still has terrible articulation. How hard would it be to give it some damn elbows? There are G1 toys with more articulation than it. I know the Zords aren't known for it, but for a 20th Anniversary it'd be nice....

I know right, I couldn't agree with you more.. It wouldn't be that hard at all!
At LEAST give it a neck joint or something! Looks like Ill have to retool it.

gekisou
22nd January 2013, 11:19 AM
I know right, I couldn't agree with you more.. It wouldn't be that hard at all!
At LEAST give it a neck joint or something! Looks like Ill have to retool it.

I think it is meant to be a tribute to the original Megazord/Daizyujin mold which had no special articulation aside from the usual. So to add anything would not really make it a direct tribute.

Still, I agree, you'd think they'd try something special for the anniversary release.

Accel
22nd January 2013, 12:06 PM
if you want articulation just get the SRC Daizyujin

Gouki
22nd January 2013, 12:37 PM
What's this 'Zordbuilder' retool all about then?

Zordbuilder is the type of Zords PR uses now, rather than importing the Sentai mecha. They've been using it since at least 2010, and it makes all the zords compatible with each other. Want a Samurai Zord to have a Triceratops leg instead of a Dragon? Done. they're smaller and have less features than the Sentai mecha, so they're also cheaper. They do tend to look a bit cheaper too, but I can see the appeal from a business sense and from a kids POV. Who wouldn't want all there Zords to be mix-and-matchable?

The 'diecast' Zord is just the 2010 MMPR Zord with some diecast bits. So you can still combine it with the Samurai zord, the upcoming MegaForce Zord and I think the RPM Zords. It's not exclusive to Canada, either. They're just getting the 20th Anniversary stuff earlier than anywhere else.

Tetsuwan Convoy
22nd January 2013, 11:31 PM
Oh wow. That's actually pretty cool!

VGMStudios
23rd January 2013, 07:18 AM
It's not exclusive to Canada, either. They're just getting the 20th Anniversary stuff earlier than anywhere else.

Sure its is! Its just exclusive to Canada for that period of time. :p

Hursticon
23rd January 2013, 05:19 PM
Where is the blasted Reissue Dragonzord that was promised so long ago!?! - That's what I want to know! :mad:

Congrats VGM on soon scoring the Exclusive, bout time TRU Canada did you guys some favours. ;):)

Gouki
23rd January 2013, 08:19 PM
Sure its is! Its just exclusive to Canada for that period of time. :p

You guys don't need to be happy you get it exclusive for a little bit, or when you miss out on things. Canada gave the world Robin Scherbatsky after all. You win.;)

VGMStudios
24th January 2013, 12:59 AM
You guys don't need to be happy you get it exclusive for a little bit, or when you miss out on things. Canada gave the world Robin Scherbatsky after all. You win.;)

haw haw! nice dude. thats right. I tend to forget about that.
thanks Hursticon. I agree with you to. Where is the Dragonzord reissue already. They know it's a fan favorite.

Tetsuwan Convoy
27th January 2013, 01:17 AM
Quite Surprised to see this little fellow show up as an SH Figuarts:
Waruzu Gill (http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000079446/?rcml=pc402). Pronounced "waruzugru"

The son of the Emperor of the Zangyaku Empire.

I love this guy, his name is an awesome pun.

Waruisugiru = too evil.

I have hope that they will make his main general, Damarasu ('Damare' in Japanese means "Shut UP!")

Gouki
27th January 2013, 11:13 AM
Quite Surprised to see this little fellow show up as an SH Figuarts:
Waruzu Gill (http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000079446/?rcml=pc402). Pronounced "waruzugru"

The son of the Emperor of the Zangyaku Empire.

I love this guy, his name is an awesome pun.

Waruisugiru = too evil.

I have hope that they will make his main general, Damarasu ('Damare' in Japanese means "Shut UP!")

Gah! Do Sentai figuarts really sell that poorly that 90% of them need to be exclusives? He is very sexy, might need to grab him after Basco.

Quickstrike
27th January 2013, 05:20 PM
Weird. I thought he'd be the Gokaiger Badguy least likely to get a Figuarts figure.

Tetsuwan Convoy
27th January 2013, 08:26 PM
Weird. I thought he'd be the Gokaiger Badguy least likely to get a Figuarts figure.

I dunno, the Gokaigers didn't really have that many substantial bad guys, just Basco, Insaan, Damarasu, Waruzu I guess, all the others were monster of the week. Jealoushitto? I'd like to see that.

I am just surprised to see these bad guys before something simpler like, Silver in Gold Mode.

As for Snetai popularity, it would seem they are far behind Kamen riders. ANd that is with Japanese kids, not American Man-children.

Accel
29th January 2013, 06:12 PM
Sentai popularity has been going down quite a bit these days. Gokaiger had good toy sales but bad ratings. Go-busters had bad ratings and toysales. I think they hope to change it with Kyoryuger.

Either way I think we won't see many new sentai figuarts in awhile

Tetsuwan Convoy
29th January 2013, 06:20 PM
Gokaiger had good toy sales but bad ratings.

WHAAAAAT?

But that show was AWESOME!

Maybe I reveled a bit too much in the cheesiness of it all though...

Accel
29th January 2013, 06:49 PM
it was low mostly with kids. which is understandable. the show talked about shows and plots they would have no clue about.

Quickstrike
29th January 2013, 09:04 PM
Super Sentai's ratings have been dropping for years. Which is a shame because I think Go-Busters is friggin' great.

I dunno, the Gokaigers didn't really have that many substantial bad guys, just Basco, Insaan, Damarasu, Waruzu I guess, all the others were monster of the week. Jealoushitto? I'd like to see that.

You forgot Barizorg! He'd make a cooler figure than Walz Gil along with the other guys you mentioned. Not that I'd buy them though.

Tetsuwan Convoy
29th January 2013, 09:47 PM
Barizorg! OF course!

I think that Waruzu Gil is a more eye-pleasing design though. No puns that I am aware of for Barizorg.

And it's all about the puns for me:p

Gouki
30th January 2013, 06:52 AM
Aren't Figuarts for the man-children (Japanese of course) though? It's not there pushed like the DX mecha or the roleplay toys.

And, what the naysayers need to remember is, if I recall, Kamen Riders ratings have also dropped. Because, you know, TV viewership is pretty much dropping world wide because of DVRs, torrents, streaming, etc.

I am so pumped for Kyoryuger though. Can't wait.

Accel
30th January 2013, 11:45 AM
Yeah Rider ratings have dropped but still maintained its child audience levels. its mostly older fans that stopped watching. Sentai however has lost a big chunk of toy playing age viewers.

Remember Rider toy sale figures are double ..almost triple sentai sales.

BUT ANYWAY! remember with the web shop stuff it doesn't really make much different to japanese fans and bandai knows exactly how many to make. its only a pain in the arse for us due to the middleman fees and such.

We will probably see the other stuff shown at the sentai tamashi festival last year pop up soon. Akaranger hopefully will be mass and im sure Rio, Mele, Baseball mask and the boukengers will be exclusive. well Bouken Silver might be mass release but its hard to say.

gekisou
2nd February 2013, 08:38 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c51/gekisou/SH%20Figuarts/i00028_zps7fdd7514.jpg

Got bored so I decided to pick a pic of my Sentai Transformation Devices. :p

Can you identify them all?

Golden Phoenix
2nd February 2013, 10:16 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c51/gekisou/SH%20Figuarts/i00028_zps7fdd7514.jpg

I can spot a Zeo morpher (in the front left), and the In Space one (in the front right). I think the one in the back right is from Wild Force.

And maybe the 3 behind the Zeo morpher are from the Sentai series that just finished.

I know the centre 2 are from the one before that (the pirate themed one) with the one just to the left being the main 5's morphers, and the one dead in the centre being the Silver Ranger's.
Behind the In Space morpher looks like it could be from the Sentai version of Samurai. The one to the right of that I can't quite recognise, but I am leaning towards the Silver Ranger's morpher from In Space.

KalEl
3rd February 2013, 12:17 AM
Just tot I'd share. :p

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c51/gekisou/SH%20Figuarts/IMG_7260.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c51/gekisou/SH%20Figuarts/IMG_7263.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c51/gekisou/SH%20Figuarts/IMG_7273.jpg

oooooooooooooooo nice collection there man. very jealous

Tetsuwan Convoy
3rd February 2013, 02:28 PM
Img Snip

Lol, all I Know are the Kaizoku Sentai, Mobirates, Gokai Cellular and Legend mobirates.

And the Takarabox. Does that actually do anything, like noises, Or is just an officially named plastic box? All those ranger keys in thee look pretty cool!

Oh and I finally uploaded my Battle Fever J Battle Robo review (http://tetstoys.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/chogokin-battle-fever-robo.html). A supremely sexy metal robot for all and sundry!

Gouki
4th February 2013, 10:01 AM
Did anyone catch the first episode of Mega Force? Despite the (expected) bad acting, and blank faces from the rangers, I really enjoyed it.

gekisou
5th February 2013, 01:17 PM
Lol, all I Know are the Kaizoku Sentai, Mobirates, Gokai Cellular and Legend mobirates.

And the Takarabox. Does that actually do anything, like noises, Or is just an officially named plastic box? All those ranger keys in thee look pretty cool!

Oh and I finally uploaded my Battle Fever J Battle Robo review (http://tetstoys.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/chogokin-battle-fever-robo.html). A supremely sexy metal robot for all and sundry!

Yeah, the Takarabox is just a large piece of plastic to hold your keys. Its pretty sturdy though and comes with the NINJARED key.

Also, man, that Battle Fever J chogokin is SEXY!!!!!

gekisou
7th February 2013, 12:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjuxMecumZ0&feature=player_embedded#!

WANT!!!!!!
Gonna ask my friend in America to hunt this down for me.

VGMStudios
7th February 2013, 02:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjuxMecumZ0&feature=player_embedded#!

WANT!!!!!!
Gonna ask my friend in America to hunt this down for me.

Wow that's really awesome! Going to check to see if my TRU had these.
But what's with the WiiU theme song in the background. Haha.

Gouki
7th February 2013, 02:34 PM
Red Hawk, Deka Red and Akiba Yellow figuarts all arrived yesterday from AmiAmi. <3

Tetsuwan Convoy
7th February 2013, 09:28 PM
red hawk is a great figure! Now I just need Gachaman figuarts and I away!

Tetsuwan Convoy
14th February 2013, 01:21 AM
been working on the Gokaigers for my blog and the fantasticly sexy Captain Marvellous is the first one up.

Share and enjoy (http://tetstoys.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/lets-go-gokaigergokai-red.html)

gekisou
17th February 2013, 07:21 PM
Awesome review Tetsuwan Convoy!!!

I love the Gokaiger team and look forward to the Gavan Figuarts as well.

Tetsuwan Convoy
19th February 2013, 11:47 PM
Awesome review Tetsuwan Convoy!!!

I love the Gokaiger team and look forward to the Gavan Figuarts as well.

Thanks! And me too. That Gavan certainly has a bit of sexy shine going on!

Oh and here's my review of Gokai Pink (http://tetstoys.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/ladies-night-gokai-pink.html)

Gouki
20th February 2013, 02:20 PM
Caught the first episode of Kryoryuger. I am in love.

KalEl
23rd February 2013, 11:47 PM
Anyone happen to contact TRU in regards to the legacy morpher?

gekisou
26th February 2013, 08:02 AM
So... I decided to take a few more photos for the fun of it. Hope you enjoy.

First up,

Here you go Tetsuwan...
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c51/gekisou/SH%20Figuarts/Gavan_zps67575199.jpg

Shinkenger vs Gokaiger
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c51/gekisou/SH%20Figuarts/GokaivsShinken_zpsff942a3c.jpg

Shinkenger
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c51/gekisou/SH%20Figuarts/Shinkenger_zps0b1bc276.jpg

Gokaiger
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c51/gekisou/SH%20Figuarts/Gokaiger_zpsbfef81bf.jpg

GokaiRed GokaiChange!
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c51/gekisou/SH%20Figuarts/Gokaichange_zps4a4efdc9.jpg

Enjoy!

HenshinReviews
11th March 2013, 09:06 PM
Hi everyone, im new here and im really into Super Sentai and Kamen Rider, i wanted to ask if anyone knows a store in Melbourne that sell Sentai or Kamen rider toys, mostly the DX toys, sorry if this question has been asked already but Thank you

Oh im also selling some toys on ebay if anyone is interested
http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/henshinkamenrider/m.html?item=160987243471&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

VGMStudios
15th March 2013, 07:45 AM
I just got an email from TRU that the Diecast Megazord that I ordered has just been shipped! I'll take pics if you guys want when it arrives.

Gouki
15th March 2013, 08:55 AM
Hi everyone, im new here and im really into Super Sentai and Kamen Rider, i wanted to ask if anyone knows a store in Melbourne that sell Sentai or Kamen rider toys, mostly the DX toys, sorry if this question has been asked already but Thank you

Oh im also selling some toys on ebay if anyone is interested
http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/henshinkamenrider/m.html?item=160987243471&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Haven't seen anything in the CBD, sadly. You might get lucky with some Kamen Rider stuff, but outside of overly expensive figuarts (seriously Figuarts that are like $25 on amiami.com for $110 at Minotaur) you might be out of luck.

I know that I have seen the Gosei Great DX, Timeranger DX and a couple of others at Toy Zone in Boronia, though. Prices for them rangers from about $69 - $150 I think.

Hursticon
17th March 2013, 03:23 AM
I just got an email from TRU that the Diecast Megazord that I ordered has just been shipped! I'll take pics if you guys want when it arrives.

Bloody oath dude! -Flaunt those pics when you get him in hand man as I reckon many would love to see 'em. ;):cool:

Paul Agnew
17th March 2013, 11:19 AM
Found a few new Power Rangers products locally yesterday. Though probably not the ones you think:

http://www.tomopop.com/ul/27010-header.jpg

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsalliance.com/media/2012/09/funkommpr3.jpeg

http://www.toymania.com/newspics/0912_fpr1.jpg

Tetsuwan Convoy
17th March 2013, 01:05 PM
Ha ha ha! nice one Paul!

I have seen sme of the little combiney figures that are marked 10th anniversary (It think). They don't look that impressive so far. Hoping to see something with a bit more pizazz rock up soon.

Quickstrike
17th March 2013, 06:14 PM
Oh, hey. (http://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Tamashii-Nations-Morphin-Figuarts/dp/B00BQ68RX4/ref=pd_sim_t_1)

Hi. (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BQ68RYS/)

Maybe wait to see how much the Japanese versions will cost? If they're regular releases, they'll be cheaper. But whatevs.

HenshinReviews
17th March 2013, 07:19 PM
Haven't seen anything in the CBD, sadly. You might get lucky with some Kamen Rider stuff, but outside of overly expensive figuarts (seriously Figuarts that are like $25 on amiami.com for $110 at Minotaur) you might be out of luck.

I know that I have seen the Gosei Great DX, Timeranger DX and a couple of others at Toy Zone in Boronia, though. Prices for them rangers from about $69 - $150 I think.

Thanks for the tip, i have never heard of Toy Zone and im interested in seeing the shop, do they have a website or phone number or even pictures of what they sell, again thanks

VGMStudios
18th March 2013, 06:20 AM
Bloody oath dude! -Flaunt those pics when you get him in hand man as I reckon many would love to see 'em. ;):cool:

Ha ha sure thing Hursticon.
here you go bro as I got it in the mail the other day.
The box first.
front & back
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-sFnWyfA9qT4/UUPijKO-6iI/AAAAAAAADqM/9uzPaBqBs5s/s756/20130315_203047_LLS-1.jpghttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-xJ7h_VS4L1I/UUPiTSC-ziI/AAAAAAAADp8/bGSqK0d-6Kw/s752/20130315_203157_LLS-1.jpg
both sides
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-SEGrpddhdrk/UUPiaB0FhiI/AAAAAAAADqE/20_wnbi48FI/s1437/20130315_203220_LLS-1.jpghttps://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-udeO_yPZH5o/UUPiJNYh6vI/AAAAAAAADp0/yB0LEonihl4/s1279/20130315_203240_LLS-1.jpg
top and bottom
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-T3RjLiQrnfA/UUPhrTPCg2I/AAAAAAAADpY/0LGVm30krTE/s602/20130315_203418_LLS-1.jpghttps://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-9SdXt9q8huQ/UUPh-441eFI/AAAAAAAADpo/7_LQE3PYw30/w1126-h468-p-o-k/20130315_203323_LLS-1.jpg

Inside the box
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Dvf76rXJnsk/UUPh1eWHobI/AAAAAAAADpg/dzwudEgZoJI/w255-h468-p-o-k/20130315_203847_LLS-1.jpg

Megazord
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-HxoEpVU5MKE/UUPhhX6eHKI/AAAAAAAADpQ/YX6SSWc6cAU/w178-h314-p-o-k/20130315_204408.jpghttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-_89Ngs_-pWA/UUPhaSHGVAI/AAAAAAAADpI/dtt9w13fMgA/w178-h314-p-o-k/20130315_204918.jpghttps://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-70ZyNAqfbYI/UUPhUIxKeVI/AAAAAAAADpA/sKHq3VpZlV8/w176-h314-p-o-k/20130315_205010.jpghttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-l8bVTZ341bU/UUPhO92YpOI/AAAAAAAADo4/pJ1-YdFSVJg/w176-h314-p-o-k/20130315_204951.jpghttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-sw9X0di0XuQ/UUPg7t5fMKI/AAAAAAAADoY/Y6oThyAZq9Y/w689-h386-p-o-k/20130315_210129.jpg

I was afraid this might happen. Be careful when placing his sword in his hands!!!!
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-jZr7mzAJJP0/UUPhFmO5ZiI/AAAAAAAADoo/-Rd2Uu8xlZA/w176-h314-p-o-k/20130315_205304.jpghttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-MGVDefONse4/UUPhJoxT6SI/AAAAAAAADow/VLTLLHlh3Dw/w176-h314-p-o-k/20130315_205158.jpg
the chrome comes off!!! NOT impressed!!! :mad::eek:

And since I really never liked him NOT having a neck, I did a little modification on him.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-kENSeF4hp1g/UUPhBLh7zRI/AAAAAAAADog/aAumiBA9yyg/w176-h314-p-o-k/20130315_225023.jpghttps://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Zdt_BnaSaOQ/UUPgvxLp_8I/AAAAAAAADoI/exbB0eefnTA/w217-h386-p-o-k/20130315_225232.jpg

Enjoy!!

Gouki
18th March 2013, 08:45 AM
Oh, hey. (http://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Tamashii-Nations-Morphin-Figuarts/dp/B00BQ68RX4/ref=pd_sim_t_1)

Hi. (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BQ68RYS/)

Maybe wait to see how much the Japanese versions will cost? If they're regular releases, they'll be cheaper. But whatevs.

The Japanese versions will most likely be Akibaranger tie-ins and thus have extra accessories. Like Red Hawk.

Hursticon
19th March 2013, 06:50 PM
Ha ha sure thing Hursticon.
here you go bro as I got it in the mail the other day.

*snip*

Cheers man, it does look quite good indeed as it looks like certain proportions have been adjusted & even a couple of extra points of articulation; the diecast is a nice touch too - Is this set also a slightly smaller scale too compared to the original?

Again, many thanks for sharing the pics dude. ;):D

VGMStudios
20th March 2013, 02:32 AM
Cheers man, it does look quite good indeed as it looks like certain proportions have been adjusted & even a couple of extra points of articulation; the diecast is a nice touch too - Is this set also a slightly smaller scale too compared to the original?

Again, many thanks for sharing the pics dude. ;):D

Your most welcome.
Yes he is smaller in scale to the original.
Dunno about the extra articulation maybe at the knee joint but other than that it is pretty much the same. The head articulation is my doing.

Glad someone enjoyed the pictures. Haha.

Tetsuwan Convoy
20th March 2013, 09:55 PM
Here you go Tetsuwan...
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c51/gekisou/SH%20Figuarts/Gavan_zps67575199.jpg

HA ha ha! Sweet! Thanks man, appreciate it! Hmm, not quite what I was expecting and doesn't really look like the actor, but amusing enough! :D

Your most welcome.
Yes he is smaller in scale to the original.
Dunno about the extra articulation maybe at the knee joint but other than that it is pretty much the same. The head articulation is my doing.

Glad someone enjoyed the pictures. Haha.
Interesting, it looks pretty good. If I glace at it, I tink its the SRC version. Um, could you snap a shot with a regular TF/figuart something so I could geta sense of scale please? ;)

Kitty
6th May 2013, 06:28 PM
Wow I can't believe you guys have ranger fans here to! I have most of the series on my hard drive, didn't care much for operation over drive as I thought it was rubbish.
Can't wait to see the rest of megaforce and see the gokai galleon in action in the American series as that's my favourite series, I'm just waiting on my machalcon to rock up in the mail right now to complete my zord set for the series and then I will be starting on my keys.

I must admit the light speed rescue train carrier zord is the biggest, no other compares in side except serpentera, they stand on par with each other but as a megazord no other comes close.

Going through this thread I noticed that some one said something about a power rangers fan group for Australia, does any one know if that still exists?

Gouki
8th May 2013, 05:49 AM
I may just kill myself over all the Figuarts that were announced for Akiba season 2. Mind is blown. Tyranno, Ryuu and Dragon Rangers all pre-ordered.

Super Megaforce is shaping up to be really interesting. Been catching up on some older series too. Lost Galaxy starts of pretty boring and takes a good 20-odd episodes to become any good. But when it does, wow.

Dino Thunder is great through and through. SPD was no Dekaranger. Mystic Force may have the most hilarious opening I've ever heard. The latter two I will definitely be putting off my rewatch of.

Kitty
8th May 2013, 11:29 PM
Have you seen how Saban is cutting back budgets on all actors? They asked one actor back and then rejected them the next week! Plus the Disney actors most are not getting asked to come back at all.

It's funny you mention mystic force, my friend is good friends with firas Durani who was the red ranger in it.

Gouki
9th May 2013, 06:05 AM
Have you seen how Saban is cutting back budgets on all actors? They asked one actor back and then rejected them the next week! Plus the Disney actors most are not getting asked to come back at all.

Yeah, apparently some budget issues. Doesn't really both me personally. I mean, the titanium ranger? Not good enough to be brought back in any other anniversary team-up but now people throw a hissy?

It's funny you mention mystic force, my friend is good friends with firas Durani who was the red ranger in it.

I was kind of shocked when I first found that out.

Kitty
9th May 2013, 07:11 AM
Yeah my friend dated his brother while they are all
In high school.
Yeah I never counted the titanium ranger as a ranger really. Seemed stupid as he was barely in any episodes and for the gokaiger mobirates they would have to create a new mild for it. I say if the MMPR movie was not cannon nor was the rangers who didn't appear in the super sentai series.

Gouki
9th May 2013, 07:22 AM
The whole Megaforce thing is great for the fans. We're finally getting clarification from crew and cast of things that happened in the past that have been rumoured for a long time.

Golden Phoenix
9th May 2013, 06:37 PM
Yeah I never counted the titanium ranger as a ranger really. Seemed stupid as he was barely in any episodes and for the gokaiger mobirates they would have to create a new mild for it. I say if the MMPR movie was not cannon nor was the rangers who didn't appear in the super sentai series.

The movie is not considered cannon because it does not fit in with the main TV series, not because it isn't in the Sentai.

The TV show completely disregards the events of the movie and shows the Rangers getting their Ninja powers in a completely different way, from a completely different source, and from a completely different person.

If you make the Movie cannon you have to make the start of Season 3 non-cannon. They either get their Ninja powers from Ninjor (S3 in ) or from Dulcea on Phaedos (Movie). They simply have to be seperate continuities.

It is much like how the Iron Man movies are not cannon with the Iron Man comics. At the end of the day, the Movie is best summed up as being another take on the material from the TV show.

Also, if you say the Titanium ranger is non-cannon for simply not being in the Sentai, you also have to ignore the Phantom Ranger (Turbo), the A-Squad (SPD), the Elephant, Bat, and Shark Rangers (Jungle Fury).

And then you would also have to consider the non-sentai things. The Ninja forms from MMPR S3, most (if not all) of the Battlizers, and stacks of other weapons, villans, supporting characters, and well, you might as well get rid of it all and just have Super Sentai dubbed.

Quickstrike
9th May 2013, 09:00 PM
I pre-ordered Ryuuranger and Kibaranger so I hope we get the other 4 to go with them. But then I look at all of the other unfinished teams they've released and I get a little sad.

Gouki
10th May 2013, 07:05 AM
Gokaiger and Shinkenger teams are finished. Dekaranger team needs Pink and Yellow and Break. Pink and Yellow have been shown off before. Swan and Master if you want the extras. Bouken Blue and Black are being released in October, so that just leaves Pink and Yellow.

And the entire Jetman, Deka, Bouken teams were used in the first episode of Akibaranger, and the entire Zyuranger team was shown in advertisements during the premier too.

So at least they exist?

gekisou
10th May 2013, 04:00 PM
Also, if you say the Titanium ranger is non-cannon for simply not being in the Sentai, you also have to ignore the Phantom Ranger (Turbo), the A-Squad (SPD), the Elephant, Bat, and Shark Rangers (Jungle Fury).

Well... technically Phantom Ranger exist in Super Sentai. He is the VRV Master, Dappu's dad. And he provided Carranger with VRV Robo.

Golden Phoenix
10th May 2013, 04:16 PM
Well... technically Phantom Ranger exist in Super Sentai. He is the VRV Master, Dappu's dad. And he provided Carranger with VRV Robo.

Ah. Fair enough.

The point still stands though. Whether a character was in the Sentai or not should not affect if it is part of Power Rangers cannon as they are 2 different shows.

Quickstrike
10th May 2013, 08:39 PM
And the entire Jetman, Deka, Bouken teams were used in the first episode of Akibaranger, and the entire Zyuranger team was shown in advertisements during the premier too.

So at least they exist?

I forgot about that! My brain just focused on Hurricane Red.

Hopefully they'll start releasing more 2-packs like that Boukenblue and black set to finish off teams. Beet and Stag Buster, please. Thanks.

G1Optimal
1st June 2013, 11:12 PM
these are spoilers to whos appearing in the 20th anniversary of power rangers on super megaforce if anybody is interested

Link1 (http://www.tokunation.com/showthread.php?t=47499)

Link2 (http://www.tokunation.com/showthread.php?t=47751)

Link3 (http://www.tokunation.com/showthread.php?t=47893)

Link4 (http://www.tokunation.com/showthread.php?t=47923)

Link5 (http://www.tokunation.com/showthread.php?t=48472)

Source:Tokunation (http://www.tokunation.com) (sister site to tfw2005)

Gouki
22nd June 2013, 08:47 AM
Oh yeah, DragonRanger and Super AkibaRed Figuarts will be on there way as soon as I get paid.

Paul Agnew
22nd June 2013, 12:42 PM
Let the Megaforce hunt... BEGIN!

The giant stuffed Red Ranger is at Big W, and the 31 inch Red Ranger at Target. No sign of the basic figures, but given how both retailers are pushing to get their old Samurai stock out the door, expect them to land soon.

On a side-note, Target have the Gigazord set at $219, while both the non-transforming version and Red Ranger triple-pack (including the hard-to-find Shogun Red) are new to Big W.

Gouki
22nd July 2013, 08:03 AM
Dragon Ranger! Found the Figuart in Melbourne and snapped him up. Just paid for Tyranno Ranger who has been shipped. Very excited.

Dragon Ranger is just amazing. Don't notice any vizor issues like the rest of the internet is bitching about, either.t

Gouki
1st August 2013, 09:06 AM
Dragon Ranger and Tyranno Ranger are now lovingly posed like the brothers that hate each other they are. Oh, figuarts you are crack.

Zommael
14th August 2013, 10:41 AM
Hey Gouki, where did you get it from, and do they have a mail order website? I may be interested in getting some of these toys if I can find a domestic supplier.

gekisou
16th August 2013, 12:00 PM
Saw Megaforce helmets at the TRU in Majura Park, Canberra. Bring on the Gosei Morpher.

Gouki
18th August 2013, 11:49 PM
Hey Gouki, where did you get it from, and do they have a mail order website? I may be interested in getting some of these toys if I can find a domestic supplier.

I order my figuarts from amiami.com (I'm currently awaiting RyuuRanger from Dairanger, which was all up like $37 including trackable shipping), but have been told to use Mandarake (ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/) for difficult to find and exclusive stuff. Just search using the Japanese text from the wikipedia page.

One Stop Anime in Melbourne have also started stocking Sentai figuarts. Hopefully, considering that's where I got Dragon Ranger from, and they responded to that buy getting in Tyranno and the three Season 2/tsuu Akibarangers as well. Which I also snagged. Hopefully this means more Sentai merch will show up. I'd really love the mini-pla stuff, or some Jyuudenchi.

Also, check out your local Toyworlds as if you're lucky they may have the mini-pla ShinkenOh, under the Super Samurai brand from Bandai HK. They're about $7 per box, with each box containing one of the Origami (except the Turtle and Ape which come in the same box), which do both animal and emblem mode, and can combine into a super poseable (if a little unstable) zord. They're not overly big, but extremely cool. Definitely want to check out the Gokaiger and Kyoryuger mini-pla now. Unfortunately Bandai HK only got the main ShinkenOh, all of ShinkenGolds origami, the extra origami and MougyouDaiOh (Bull Zord) remain exclusive to Japan.

Zommael
19th August 2013, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Rocky Toy World did have those little folding zords, but only four out of five were on display so I skipped it. They also had exactly one Gosei Great Megazord from Megaforce, and a bunch of those figures with the arm gimmick from Megaforce. Pretty cool to see although I am a bit ehhh about the new Megazord.

Gouki
21st August 2013, 05:54 AM
Thanks for the heads up. Rocky Toy World did have those little folding zords, but only four out of five were on display so I skipped it. They also had exactly one Gosei Great Megazord from Megaforce, and a bunch of those figures with the arm gimmick from Megaforce. Pretty cool to see although I am a bit ehhh about the new Megazord.

You might be able to get them to order in the missing Zord if you ask nicely.

What I really want is the ShinkenOh and Gosei sentai mecha that are being imported as part of the anniversary. Apparently they'll be showing up at toys R us later this year. I love the Zord Builder idea, but I want my individual series gimmicks too!

Ryathalas
27th August 2013, 09:09 PM
Here's a sample of my Super Sentai/Power Ranger Collection.Enjoy :)

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b214/yleehs/913939_10151447693093401_1632659224_o.jpg (http://s20.photobucket.com/user/yleehs/media/913939_10151447693093401_1632659224_o.jpg.html)
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b214/yleehs/920523_10151447693188401_473721972_o.jpg (http://s20.photobucket.com/user/yleehs/media/920523_10151447693188401_473721972_o.jpg.html)
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b214/yleehs/1075342_10151589677628401_1549797058_o.jpg (http://s20.photobucket.com/user/yleehs/media/1075342_10151589677628401_1549797058_o.jpg.html)
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b214/yleehs/1077851_10151619756808401_687777009_o.jpg (http://s20.photobucket.com/user/yleehs/media/1077851_10151619756808401_687777009_o.jpg.html)
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b214/yleehs/904789_10151459135678401_1121253237_o.jpg (http://s20.photobucket.com/user/yleehs/media/904789_10151459135678401_1121253237_o.jpg.html)
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b214/yleehs/IMGP3530.jpg (http://s20.photobucket.com/user/yleehs/media/IMGP3530.jpg.html)
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b214/yleehs/150620121430.jpg (http://s20.photobucket.com/user/yleehs/media/150620121430.jpg.html)
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b214/yleehs/130820121525.jpg (http://s20.photobucket.com/user/yleehs/media/130820121525.jpg.html)
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b214/yleehs/578367_405610482790798_356152614403252_1544819_130 4653830_n.jpg (http://s20.photobucket.com/user/yleehs/media/578367_405610482790798_356152614403252_1544819_130 4653830_n.jpg.html)

Gouki
12th September 2013, 04:55 AM
That is a nice collection.

At some point, I need to put some money aside for my current want which is DaiRenOh and the rest of the Chi Beasts. Le sigh...

Paul Agnew
12th September 2013, 01:52 PM
Gosei Morpher and triple weapon pack are now available from K-Mart. $49 and $39 respectively.

Ryathalas
16th September 2013, 12:25 PM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b214/yleehs/IMGP3600.jpg (http://s20.photobucket.com/user/yleehs/media/IMGP3600.jpg.html)
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b214/yleehs/IMGP3555.jpg (http://s20.photobucket.com/user/yleehs/media/IMGP3555.jpg.html)

Paul Agnew
3rd October 2013, 02:15 PM
Megaforce stuff is out, and holy Falk it's expensive as sin. The Megazord is at K-Mart and TRU for $60, and the ride-on Zords are $35. Bumped into a parent today who agreed with me on how ridiculous the prices have become.

komikskolektor
9th October 2013, 08:43 PM
I'm contempalting if I am going to buy this Case, it's a vintage Bandai MAskman Bio Laser, France release BAndai.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a137/airfx12/personal/bits%20and%20pieces/474225744_o_zps06c8a1f1.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/airfx12/media/personal/bits%20and%20pieces/474225744_o_zps06c8a1f1.jpg.html)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a137/airfx12/personal/bits%20and%20pieces/DS110505bandailasergun003-20130928-044856_zps054bb9db.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/airfx12/media/personal/bits%20and%20pieces/DS110505bandailasergun003-20130928-044856_zps054bb9db.jpg.html)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a137/airfx12/personal/bits%20and%20pieces/DS110505bandailasergun005-20130928-044858_zpse1b4cc20.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/airfx12/media/personal/bits%20and%20pieces/DS110505bandailasergun005-20130928-044858_zpse1b4cc20.jpg.html)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a137/airfx12/personal/bits%20and%20pieces/474225350_o_zps64ff4f0f.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/airfx12/media/personal/bits%20and%20pieces/474225350_o_zps64ff4f0f.jpg.html)

lancalot
9th October 2013, 11:41 PM
I'm contempalting if I am going to buy this Case, it's a vintage Bandai MAskman Bio Laser, France release BAndai.

not my thing but that quite a find...a whole case!

Tetsuwan Convoy
19th October 2013, 04:25 PM
Megaforce stuff is out, and holy Falk it's expensive as sin. The Megazord is at K-Mart and TRU for $60, and the ride-on Zords are $35. Bumped into a parent today who agreed with me on how ridiculous the prices have become.

I can't believe how bad that Megazord looks as well. It just looks soooo cheap as well.

Gouki
19th October 2013, 09:42 PM
You can't say that to most Power Rangers fans; you just get called a 'sentai snob'. But I'm not a fan of most Goseiger designs. It really sucks that we miss out on the Japanese moulds and now the prices have jumped by $10 - 20 for the Zords.

drifand
19th October 2013, 09:48 PM
They do not make them as what it used to Thus why I halt on the entire collection.

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/7185/rxcl.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/rxcl.jpg/)

Ryathalas
20th October 2013, 12:00 AM
I totally had a crush on the Yellow Ranger in the Sentai Version of Goseiger espeically the !fight! cheerleading music video

Gouki
20th October 2013, 11:39 AM
I totally had a crush on the Yellow Ranger in the Sentai Version of Goseiger espeically the !fight! cheerleading music video

Goseiger is so boring, I haven't been able to get past the first few episodes. It really was unfortunate that is was saddled between Shinkenger and Gokaiger. And that by the time I got around to it, I'd already seen Magiranger, Dekaranger and Dairanger, too.

Now Gia from MegaForce is a Yellow I can get behind, and easily the best thing about the show. I would absolutely buy a Gosei Yellow Figuart and use it as her.

Ryathalas
20th October 2013, 01:49 PM
Goseiger is so boring, I haven't been able to get past the first few episodes. It really was unfortunate that is was saddled between Shinkenger and Gokaiger. And that by the time I got around to it, I'd already seen Magiranger, Dekaranger and Dairanger, too.

Now Gia from MegaForce is a Yellow I can get behind, and easily the best thing about the show. I would absolutely buy a Gosei Yellow Figuart and use it as her.

Dairanger is the best have you seen akibaranger that's funny as worth checking out especially the Chinaman(Dairanger)episode :)

Gouki
20th October 2013, 02:00 PM
Yep, seen both seasons of Akiba. It's great, went back and watched the first one with some series under my belt (originally has just seen Gokaiger and was watching Shinkenger when I watched it), and it was way funnier and the references made more sense.

Have all the Figuarts for both series too, except for the Delu Knight and Shasheek (the minion). Disapointed no Malshina Figuart has emerged after being shown off though. Just need a Bouken Red for the Bouken Scopper to make the Inordinate Cannon, but, I don't really want Bouken Red lol

Quickstrike
20th October 2013, 05:44 PM
I think the American Gosei Great looks alright, its proportions are more aesthetically pleasing to me. (http://www.tokunation.com/showthread.php?t=19318) I really don't like the designs of anything in Goseiger though.

(Except for the bad guys)

Gouki
20th October 2013, 06:11 PM
The proportions look more or less the same, the Gosei one is just bigger (and snazzier looking). And better looking. And now that our prices are closing in on the Japanese prices, there really is very little reason to get the cheaper made, uglier Zord.

That said, I do wish the Japanese used something similar to the Zord builder. Some Zords are compatible cross series, but it's definitely not intentional sadly.

Sharky
20th October 2013, 09:41 PM
Hey Guys i was cleaning out some boxes on the weekend and came across this 1995 Fleer Ultra MMPR the Movie Trading Card Promo Sheet and was wondering if anyone is interested in it

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Sharkysparky/for%20sale/IMG_5272_sm_zps562699d4.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Sharkysparky/media/for%20sale/IMG_5272_sm_zps562699d4.jpg.html)

SOLD Thanks :)

Tetsuwan Convoy
22nd October 2013, 07:26 PM
You can't say that to most Power Rangers fans; you just get called a 'sentai snob'. But I'm not a fan of most Goseiger designs. It really sucks that we miss out on the Japanese moulds and now the prices have jumped by $10 - 20 for the Zords.

I'll stick with being a sentai snob then. That upainted blob of plastic looks awful.

From what I saw of Goseiger (which was mainly in their crossover with Gokaiger) they looked boring. And Goseired just seemed a weak girly red ranger....:p:p

wasn't inspired to watch any further than Gokaiger. Except of course Battle Fever ;)

drifand
22nd October 2013, 11:19 PM
I'll stick with being a sentai snob then. That upainted blob of plastic looks awful.

From what I saw of Goseiger (which was mainly in their crossover with Gokaiger) they looked boring. And Goseired just seemed a weak girly red ranger....:p:p

wasn't inspired to watch any further than Gokaiger. Except of course Battle Fever ;)

Yes Better Fever! I didn't get Battle Shark, But I gotten the rest of the Sentai vehicles for all their robots.

Quickstrike
2nd November 2013, 07:29 PM
I saw the Legacy Power Morpher at Toys R Us today. $120! No thanks.

Paul Agnew
10th November 2013, 03:46 PM
It really sucks that we miss out on the Japanese moulds and now the prices have jumped by $10 - 20 for the Zords.

What makes the price jump even funnier is that I saw a recent newspaper article where Funtastic (the local distributors of Power Rangers and Ben 10) were moaning over how toy sales had drastically dropped over the past quarter.

And they decide to solve the problem by raising the prices on toys that are both smaller and of cheaper quality.

So what's wrong with this picture?

Hursticon
10th November 2013, 04:05 PM
Hey guys, I've just whacked up a sales thread (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=17287) that has a pair of items you might find interesting - Preference goes to those attending this weekend's Parramatta Collector's Fair. :)

komikskolektor
14th November 2013, 08:07 PM
for sale $60

Mint In box BIO LASER
BANDAI FRANCE released

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a137/airfx12/personal/bits%20and%20pieces/PhotoGrid_1384384708565_zpsc4f57426.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/airfx12/media/personal/bits%20and%20pieces/PhotoGrid_1384384708565_zpsc4f57426.jpg.html)

gekisou
23rd November 2013, 09:11 AM
So, supposedly Super Megaforce toys are out in the US. Eight months before we see them?

Zommael
6th December 2013, 03:19 PM
Anyone have any advice on where to get SH Figuarts online? Do any of the Australian stores have online shops? I'm looking at BBTS but I'm wondering if there's a closer option to home.

Gouki
7th December 2013, 05:45 AM
I use AmiAmi and Mandarake for all my Figuarts. Super reliable and very fast. Or I'll pay a little extra to buy them from One Stop Anime in the CBD.

I'd never use BBTS. Ridiculous prices and shipping? No thanks.

gekisou
7th December 2013, 09:32 AM
What Gouki said. I use Rakuten too but with since its a group of different stores, you're gonna have to be careful which store you use or you'll find yourself accidentally ordering from 5 different stores.

Golden Phoenix
7th December 2013, 10:52 AM
More details about the Legacy Dragonzord have come out (http://www.jefusion.com/2013/11/power-rangers-legacy-dragon-dagger-dragonzord-open-for-pre-order.html)

Should combine with the Legacy Megazord. I may have to track that thing down, I do like the proportions on it better.

I hope it can also form the Dragonzord fighting mode.

G1Optimal
7th December 2013, 05:31 PM
I hope it can also form the Dragonzord fighting mode.
from the picture you posted it looks like it has some connectors on the back of the lower half of the legs to do it.

VGMStudios
8th December 2013, 01:03 PM
preordered mine like last month! forgot to mention that here.
love how they redesigned the tail. and yes it can do everything the original one did.