PDA

View Full Version : G1 Wants and Trades

canofwhoopass_87
30th August 2009, 02:44 AM
After

- G1 Omega Supreme complete (with instructions preferred)
- G1 Junker headstrong (with nice head + horn)
- Ultra Magnus cab (must be c8+)
- G1 toy catalogues

I'm happy to trade (check out whoops g1 bazaar) or buy

mknell
30th August 2009, 10:06 AM
Any g1 catalogues in partiular?
I'll check what I got when I get home. I think I also have a junker headstrong but again I'll have to check the horn when I get home

canofwhoopass_87
30th August 2009, 12:20 PM
The headstrong itself can be maimed or near death - so long as the head + horn is in good nick!

The 85 - 86 - 87 -88 catalogues are the ones I'm after, bit annoying sourcing these from overseas.

Thanks dude!

mknell
31st August 2009, 09:02 AM
The headstrong itself can be maimed or near death - so long as the head + horn is in good nick!

The 85 - 86 - 87 -88 catalogues are the ones I'm after, bit annoying sourcing these from overseas.

Thanks dude!

Unfortunately the only part missing on headstrong is the damm horn

My spare 85 catalougue some moron has written on it but I gotta look and see if I had any more sorry dude

canofwhoopass_87
31st August 2009, 11:21 AM
Lol that's alright. Thanks heaps anyway!

1AZRAEL1
31st August 2009, 12:07 PM
I may have some of the old catalogues at my olds, not sure when I will get the chance to go check, but if you still need em, I will let you know what I have.

canofwhoopass_87
31st August 2009, 05:12 PM
That would be good thanks! It'd have to be more than one of the catalogues though, to justify postage. Do let me know.

BTW how's young hot rod doing? I never had the courage to take him out of the box, but he's a fine display piece. Sits nicely next to the mp's

1AZRAEL1
31st August 2009, 06:10 PM
That would be good thanks! It'd have to be more than one of the catalogues though, to justify postage. Do let me know.

BTW how's young hot rod doing? I never had the courage to take him out of the box, but he's a fine display piece. Sits nicely next to the mp's

True that, I will let you know what I have when I visit to get the rest of my stuff.

And yea, Hot Rod look great standing up with my MP collection :D
I really have to get round to setting the rest of my fgures up so I can post pictures :p