PDA

View Full Version : I happened to stumble across this...

Pulse
23rd February 2008, 07:29 PM
http://www.reprolabels.com/UPLOAD/ I happened to stumble across this while searching TFW2005 one day &, when you read about all of the effort he's put into building these for himself, you just have to appreciate all the craftiness & creativity he put into creating this ongoing collection that he appreciates a whole lot more than his real-sized G1 collection ever did.

Saintly
25th February 2008, 11:01 AM
wow!

Pulse
25th February 2008, 11:09 AM
I appreciate you stopping by to comment on these Saintly (26/27 odd views without a single remark). I think they're excellent & just so that I don't miss out on any updates, I regularly check his site for more examples of his great work.

MV75
25th February 2008, 12:13 PM
Don't expect people to instantly jump over any new posts no matter how awesome you think they may be. No offense intended.

That's the thing around here, people will get to them eventually. I've had awesome news information go without comment for a while, (few days), then all of a sudden people are right into it. :)

As for these, they look ok, but shockwave doesn't even transform. It's nice work if you like mini transformers, but to me it's just ok and I can appreciate the work done on them. :)
________
VAPORIZER INSTRUCTIONS (http://vaporizer.org/)

Saintly
25th February 2008, 12:29 PM
yep, like what MV said... it's just gets lost sometimes in here... people with nothing to do will eventually find them.

It was hard for me to even got that far this morning... it was listed on the 3rd page of new post/replies, I barely could get through 2 pages in the morning.

Pulse
25th February 2008, 02:29 PM
Don't expect people to instantly jump over any new posts no matter how awesome you think they may be. No offense intended.

None taken :)

Soundwarp
25th February 2008, 06:19 PM
Cool!!!!

liegeprime
25th February 2008, 06:50 PM
Hmmm I see he made use of Nightfall as a seeker as well :D. Oh well its not a patented name anyhow. I like how he colored it dark gray and black, the combination is smooth as. Great dedication was given into these little buggers! Superb!