PDA

View Full Version : Nanotechnology

blackoptimus
2nd September 2009, 12:40 PM
Curious to know guys, what does Waterproof Nanotechnology do? And how does it work? I can't find anything on the web, so it'd be nice if I get some info from you guys.

roller
2nd September 2009, 02:05 PM
i know the Borg use it

sifun
3rd September 2009, 12:24 AM
hydrophobic nanomaterials are used in things like paint in order to make things waterproof.
it is also featured in building materials to make it waterproof. Hydrophobic glass is used in households to make them water repellant as well as keeping it clean

go to youtube.com and search hydrophobic materials or even google.com

G1Optimal
3rd September 2009, 08:55 AM
i know the Borg use it

Although, they are still the same thing.... I thought they were referred to as Nanite's.:confused:

roller
3rd September 2009, 09:56 AM
Although, they are still the same thing.... I thought they were referred to as Nanite's.:confused:

Query illogical

Answer irrelevant

Fungal Infection
3rd September 2009, 12:34 PM
Waterproof nanotech is used by cutting edge deep sea divers to create mammal/cyborg hybrids. The whales are then used by scientists to perform deep sonar expeditions in an effort to locate the lost city of Alantis which is believed to be located somewhere in Jamaica or Aruba, according to the Beach Boys song. However because nanotech is so expensive, the scientists tend to rely on Vidiian technology instead which involves the implanting of organs into dolphins which gives them extended breathing capacity to locate more useful things under the sea such as the Blu-Bahls diamond that was lost in the sinking of the titanic. However, most of this tech is still experimental which is why you will only hear about it if you are member of such elusive and eccentric scientific groups such as the Illuminati or the Stone Cutters.

nettie!
3rd September 2009, 02:10 PM
Waterproof nanotech is used by cutting edge deep sea divers to create mammal/cyborg hybrids. The whales are then used by scientists to perform deep sonar expeditions in an effort to locate the lost city of Alantis which is believed to be located somewhere in Jamaica or Aruba, according to the Beach Boys song. However because nanotech is so expensive, the scientists tend to rely on Vidiian technology instead which involves the implanting of organs into dolphins which gives them extended breathing capacity to locate more useful things under the sea such as the Blu-Bahls diamond that was lost in the sinking of the titanic. However, most of this tech is still experimental which is why you will only hear about it if you are member of such elusive and eccentric scientific groups such as the Illuminati or the Stone Cutters.

ahhhh that made my day! :D thankyou very much

blackoptimus
3rd September 2009, 10:26 PM

LOL thats pretty much my assignment right there, cheers.

sifun
3rd September 2009, 10:43 PM
Well I actually majored in nanotechnology in uni so I sincerely hope u do your research Ben! Wikipedia it even