PDA

View Full Version : Ben Procter shares RotF Concept Artwork

G1Optimal
18th September 2009, 11:32 AM
Ben Procter shares Revenge of the Fallen Concept Artwork (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-just-movie-31/ben-procter-shares-revenge-of-the-fallen-concept-artwork-168511/)
Source:TFW2005 (http://www.tfw2005.com)

I personally wish, those concepts of "Osprey"(I think Springer) and "Breakaway" made it in to the movie.:(

GoktimusPrime
18th September 2009, 12:19 PM
At least we got them as toys. Same thing happened with the last movie with Wreckage and Arcee. Man, the conceptual design of Arcee looks better than what we got. Overload's arachnoid robot mode looks funky, but I prefer the robot mode we got with the EZ Collection figure. The female model they used for Alice looks way hotter than Isabel Lucas!

It appears that Depth Charge was slated to be in the movie too.

I don't like the look of Devastator, I'm glad they changed him. :)

Lord_Zed
18th September 2009, 01:19 PM
Wow! Awesome!

Sometimes I love conept art more than the finished product in movie, game or figure.

It's great to see the origins of Breakaway and Depth Charge toys, no wonder they were good ones.

I soooooo want Hasbro to make that Arachnoid Constructicon Dump Truck, and Microwave bot.

But even more I want a scout toy based on the Model T bot, he would be an awesome buddy/arch enemy for Ransack who seems to share features of his design.

optimus1
18th September 2009, 02:43 PM
These concepts images are very nice :cool:

I also agree with Lord Zed that we need a Model T scout - another old land based seeker would be good to offset the air based Ransack.

Interesting on how Devastator looked earlier on as well.

Autocon
18th September 2009, 04:26 PM
awsome someone needs to enlarge pictures

Doubledealer
18th September 2009, 05:41 PM
Fantastic images although now I think it's a damn shame Breakaway wasn't in the movie...I'm not as sold on the toy but that is one very solidly designed Transformer - I think he would've been quite the fan favourite.

Other than that I'm spewing Osprey wasn't used either, much happier with the Arcee we've got, Overload looks like Taranatulas picked a fight with a Swiss army knife aaaand that hot chick is blue flame hot. More female pretenders in TF3 please!

SofaMan
18th September 2009, 06:34 PM
Wow! Awesome!
But even more I want a scout toy based on the Model T bot, he would be an awesome buddy/arch enemy for Ransack who seems to share features of his design.

+1. I want it bad.

G1Optimal
18th September 2009, 11:11 PM
At least we got them as toys. Same thing happened with the last movie with Wreckage and Arcee. Man, the conceptual design of Arcee looks better than what we got. Overload's arachnoid robot mode looks funky, but I prefer the robot mode we got with the EZ Collection figure. The female model they used for Alice looks way hotter than Isabel Lucas!

It appears that Depth Charge was slated to be in the movie too.

I don't like the look of Devastator, I'm glad they changed him. :)

I think, that is a Sideswipe Concept.

SOUNDBLASTER
19th September 2009, 11:57 AM
I love seeing all the concept art out there .. :cool:

RageOnTheRoads
19th September 2009, 02:30 PM
Well now we know where the prototype mixmaster toy got his dopey up Mickey mouse expression. Interesting to note ol' mixmasters original designs had him pegged as an Autobot. Looks like the concept artist were as confused with Bay's script as the audiences. :P