PDA

View Full Version : New Perth member

smileydood
20th September 2009, 09:23 PM
Hey everyone, new Perth member to these boards. I'm a longtime TF fan and collector - mainy from g1 up to rid. Mainly here to buy/sell/trade.

Can anyone help me - I'm trying to access Swindle's Yard Sale forums but can't. Says to read user guide sections 12-15 but I can't find it. Any redirection would be great. Thanks! :)

Vector Prime
20th September 2009, 09:45 PM
Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to the board mate.

See here for why you can't see certain sections (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=5429)

loophole
20th September 2009, 09:59 PM
Welcome dude!!

mightyant
20th September 2009, 10:07 PM
Hey another Perthie! Awesome!

Robzy
20th September 2009, 11:17 PM
Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong! :)

liegeprime
20th September 2009, 11:42 PM
Welcome to the forum!

1orion2many
20th September 2009, 11:57 PM
:)Welcome to the board :)

GoktimusPrime
21st September 2009, 08:22 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/wb1.jpg

Can anyone help me - I'm trying to access Swindle's Yard Sale forums but can't. Says to read user guide sections 12-15 but I can't find it. Any redirection would be great. Thanks!
The user guide can be found here (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=111). :)

smileydood
21st September 2009, 08:53 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys. And thanks for the user guide. :)

Jetfire
21st September 2009, 10:02 PM
Welcome to the forums! You'll find many fellow Perth members here

1orion2many
21st September 2009, 11:58 PM
:(I used to be such a rare find now there are Perth members everywhere:D

Kyle
22nd September 2009, 09:14 AM
NT and TAS members are now more sought after by collectors... :D

Lint
22nd September 2009, 09:59 AM

Especially those alice springs exclusives!

Welcome btw :D

GoktimusPrime
22nd September 2009, 11:30 AM
used to be such a rare find now there are Perth members everywhere
Heh. I remember attending that Nexus Fair meet in 2003, as I recall it was just me, you, Ark-Ivor, Kyle and Astroclonus. That was the first time I saw Fire Guts Ginrai IRL too. FIRE GUTS! :D

SOUNDBLASTER
22nd September 2009, 01:02 PM
Fire guts has got to be bad for you ... :D:D

SentinelPrime
22nd September 2009, 06:45 PM
wEsTsiDe!!!!

welcome to WestFormers!

Wheel-J
22nd September 2009, 07:05 PM
http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww296/Wheel-J/Misc/Welcome/c5a2f1c6.jpg

Autocon
24th September 2009, 12:14 AM
imagine if we had a perth meet with EVERY perth member!!:rolleyes::D

welcome

roller
24th September 2009, 12:50 AM
imagine if we had a perth meet with EVERY perth member!!:rolleyes::D

welcome

Will never ever happen

part of the thesis im writing on WAustralians, covers a term ive created 'geographical limiting' whence upon the local sandgroper will not venture beyond their home suburb or beyond Perth city.

i bet ive seen more of WA then everyone from WA

gauntlet down!

Deceptic_Optic
9th October 2009, 10:16 AM
mabuhay and welcome! you are "ozformers" now! :D

1orion2many
9th October 2009, 10:37 AM
Will never ever happen

part of the thesis im writing on WAustralians, covers a term ive created 'geographical limiting' whence upon the local sandgroper will not venture beyond their home suburb or beyond Perth city.

gauntlet down!

I'm willing to take that bet on young Roller so you better start coughing up the transformers, I've been up as far as Koolan Island down to Albany
Gauntlet slapped across your face and it's on:p:D
A bit off topic sorry:o

Saintly
9th October 2009, 11:51 AM
welcome!

Autocon
9th October 2009, 05:15 PM
Will never ever happen

gauntlet down!

in my tfs hunting travels i go from midland to joondalup. must hit freo more often:p

Jetfire
9th October 2009, 05:17 PM
Welcome fellow Perth Member!

:o Oh I already posted in this

Tabias Prime
9th October 2009, 06:21 PM
:D:D:p:p:D:D, that's F@&^ing Funny Kyle

Welcome to the forums...:):)

Towers_Spy
10th October 2009, 11:06 AM
Welcome fellow newcomer! Love the name by the way :D

smileydood
10th October 2009, 11:03 PM
Great to see so many perth tf fans here. Quick question; when and where is the next nexus fair? Thanks. :)

GoktimusPrime
11th October 2009, 10:37 AM
it was yesterday @ Leisurelife (Park Recreation Centre) corner of Gloucester and Kent streets, East Victoria Park. :) dunno when the next one will be soz

Lint
11th October 2009, 11:26 AM
It'll be in January 2010 according the flyer I glanced at

The 23rd comes to mind but don't quote me on that, my random access memory is garbage

Welcome btw!

Geminii
25th October 2009, 06:20 PM
Will never ever happen

gauntlet down!

I've been from the Nullarbor to the Kimberley and out to Kalgoorlie. Of course, that was over twenty years ago...

smileydood
18th November 2009, 10:39 PM
How/when can I be upgraded from protoform status to member status to browse Swindle's yard?

griffin
20th November 2009, 02:55 AM
The primary focus of this forum is for Transformers fans to interact with other fans about news and discussion topics. As such, Membership priority goes to Fans, not Dealers, who have shown a willingness to interact and help out other members (through sightings, posting of news, and offering answers to questions).

And to prevent someone from joining up and conning members into buying stuff that doesn't exist, Protoforms are prevented from accessing the Saleyard section.

From the User guide (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=111):

12b - Toy dealers and online-stores can advertise here, in moderation. Protoforms and Distant Sparks do not have access to the Saleyard section, to protect members from scammers who may join up, list something and take the money and run. Newly activated Members may have their sale posting closed down if they are still fairly new to this board (less than six months here or under 50 'quality' posts - but this is just a rough guide).

As such, if we see that a newbie appears to be here for the long-term, and/or demonstrates a selfless helping out and interaction with other fans, Membership status isn't far away.

1orion2many
20th November 2009, 11:56 AM
:)There is a fan meet coming up on the 29th, if your interested in going post it here in this thread, I'll then put all of the meets details here for you to see;):)

smileydood
21st November 2009, 11:04 AM
1orion2many, I'd be interested in the fan meet so if you could post up details that'd be great! Thanks! :)

1orion2many
23rd November 2009, 05:43 PM
Here it is
Date: 29th November 2009
Time: 11:00am onwards
Place: Kings Park - Synergy Parkland BBQ Area
Hot Dogs provided BYO Drinks
Not sure how many are going, we normally meet in Perth for a walk around but the guys wanted a BBQ instead this time.

valkyrie_76
23rd November 2009, 06:47 PM
Yeah be nice to 1orion (buy him icecream, he likes that. But not the hard stuff, too hard for him to gum it :D )

Anyway welcome to the board and hope to see you Sunday.

Oh 1orion, Ill bring the G2 comics for you as well.