PDA

View Full Version : Awesome reviews!!!!

benben2142
26th February 2008, 09:53 PM
Hey guys you have to check this guys reviews out, unfortunately I can't subscribe to him because he blocked me gggrrrrrr......... But anyway he has done all the encores and his normally drunk so coarse language maybe used!

http://www.youtube.com/user/robotadventures

He also has most of the beast wars two figures!

Pulse
26th February 2008, 09:59 PM
He sounds like a bit of a country redneck (or a wannabe).

Why has he banned you? You haven't left some offensive comments, have you?

benben2142
26th February 2008, 10:03 PM
Yes I have, when he was being a dumbo when he said, why does devastator have 5 bots when it was the energon version lol!

Pulse
26th February 2008, 10:07 PM
Well, you just had to put him in his place :p Gotta educate those minions on TF Folklore for their own good

JuzMel
27th February 2008, 10:16 AM
I don't know how can anyone stand hearing him, his talking is sooo annoying.. 2 minute of his Encore Skylynx review and I turned it off

liegeprime
27th February 2008, 03:36 PM
He needs to get sober before he posts goodness.:(

GoktimusPrime
27th February 2008, 03:38 PM
...I watched like 50 seconds of his Sling vs Stampy review before switching it off. Absolute crap - the guy is clearly intoxicated.

Why did you label this thread as "Awesome" reviews? It's very misleading IMO.

He also has most of the beast wars two figures!
Beast Wars Second

Yes I have, when he was being a dumbo when he said, why does devastator have 5 bots when it was the energon version lol!
So... you were offensive or abusive toward him and now you're complaining that he's banned you. Riiiiight. (-_-)

IMO this guy's videos are utter tripe and a complete WAFT but that doesn't excuse you for being offensive toward him. You can make critical comments against about his videos without being abusive. Or better yet, just ignore them.

Can you blame him for banning you?

dirge
27th February 2008, 06:42 PM
I suspect benben sees the humour in this guy's method of reviewing.

And I have to say, showing the world what you're like drunk is a surefire way to lower your reputation! (: