PDA

View Full Version : FS: Ikea Detolf Glass Cabinet UNOPENED Melbourne

Linthart
5th October 2009, 06:23 PM
Hi Guys,

During my move a little while ago i got a little over excited and bought 4 White Ikea Detolf Glass cabinets. Now that my collection room is finally finish i've discovered i can only physically fit 3.

What really sucks is that i've had these for over 3 months and therefore cannot return to ikea as the renovations took a few month longer than expected.

So if anyone is in the market for one, this one is brand new sealed in the box.
I'd really appreciate it if someone could take it off my hands.

They retail for $179 and are fantastic for TF displays.

Asking retail price or best offer.

Pickup from Prahran or delivery may be able to be arranged for a small fee.
It's possible to fit these in a 2003 astra so im sure any other small car would do the trick too.

it is assumed there is nothing damaged within. Sold as is.

Tell your friends :D

cheers

Linton

http://www.ikea.com/PIAimages/72929_PE189179_S4.jpg

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv281/LintHart/DSC07909.jpg
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv281/LintHart/DSC07908.jpg

blackoptimus
5th October 2009, 09:43 PM
Hi Guys,

During my move a little while ago i got a little over excited and bought 4 White Ikea Detolf Glass cabinets. Now that my collection room is finally finish i've discovered i can only physically fit 3.

What really sucks is that i've had these for over 3 months and therefore cannot return to ikea as the renovations took a few month longer than expected.

So if anyone is in the market for one, this one is brand new sealed in the box.
I'd really appreciate it if someone could take it off my hands.

They retail for $179 and are fantastic for TF displays.

Asking retail price or best offer.

Pickup from Prahran or delivery may be able to be arranged for a small fee.
It's possible to fit these in a 2003 astra so im sure any other small car would do the trick too.

it is assumed there is nothing damaged within. Sold as is.

Tell your friends :D

cheers

Linton

I have two in my room, I don't use em'. They had it for $100 at ikea at the fall on 07 so yeah.

Linthart
5th October 2009, 09:55 PM
I have two in my room, I don't use em'. They had it for $100 at ikea at the fall on 07 so yeah.

yeah that really doesn't help my sale thread. this is 09 and i certainly didn't pay $100

blackie
5th October 2009, 09:58 PM

http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/cool_story_bro.jpg

Starscream212
5th October 2009, 10:56 PM
Hello how many figures can you fit on each shelf? Ive got mostly Movie figures so i was wondering if an battle charged bumblebee would fit standing up?

On a side note i recently joined this forum and i was wondering how lon t takes to be able to view the sale forums???

thanks

Linthart
5th October 2009, 11:30 PM
Hello how many figures can you fit on each shelf? Ive got mostly Movie figures so i was wondering if an battle charged bumblebee would fit standing up?

On a side note i recently joined this forum and i was wondering how lon t takes to be able to view the sale forums???

thanks

Umm i have 14" - 12" movie figures (non-tf) on my other detolfs and im un familiar with battle charged bumblebee.

i can tell you that the ultimate bumblebee figures fit inside easily with no dramas and room to move.

the rules have also changed recently for new member and the sale thread so im unsure of the time period. keep posting away and you'll get griffin's attention

Linthart
6th October 2009, 12:40 AM
added a pic of the 'finished' item

Eruntalon
6th October 2009, 12:55 AM
If you still have this for sale in another week or more then I'm about to get my tax return back. I'm interested but I'm not going to ask you to hold it...

Linthart
6th October 2009, 01:05 AM
If you still have this for sale in another week or more then I'm about to get my tax return back. I'm interested but I'm not going to ask you to hold it...

Well its a relief to have some interest. im open to holds with the promise of a sale without a last min backout.

ha its evil, if i wish you luck that its still available then it also means its take a while to sell. double ended sword. but for your sake i hope so. its just sitting pretty in the mean time.

blackoptimus
8th October 2009, 05:47 PM
yeah that really doesn't help my sale thread. this is 09 and i certainly didn't pay $100

Sorry, I didn't even realize it was a sale thread.

Linthart
8th October 2009, 06:31 PM
Sorry, I didn't even realize it was a sale thread.

Ah not to worry, perhaps i was too subtle in my title :(

Hey can anyone tell me how to change titles? or if a mode can change FS to For sale?

cheers

Linthart
14th October 2009, 03:10 PM
bump!

Freak_Zombie
20th October 2009, 11:51 AM
Hi, I'm very interested in your glass cabinet. I'm still a student so I can't exactly offer the best of prices but I think I can make an offer? Perhaps we can discuss this over email? Thanks :)

STL
20th October 2009, 12:23 PM
If Freak Zombie pulls out, I'm interested at $150?

Linthart
20th October 2009, 10:38 PM
Sorry STL, its sold and delivered. close the thread