PDA

View Full Version : Nexus

mightyant
9th October 2009, 05:23 PM
Um, apparently it's on tomorrow. Anyone going? I think I'll trundle in and see what the hoo-ha is

Next Event:

Date: Saturday 10th October 2009
Time: 9am – 12.00 noon
Cost: $2.00 entry – Children under 8 Free
Location: Leisurelife (Park Recreation Center) East Victoria Park WA.

bruticus
9th October 2009, 05:50 PM
hey mate,
i think its time you talk to griffin abt upgrading your membership to "member" status.

Nexus meetup is discussed a lot in the Megatron's Meetups section (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=5761)

some of the other perth members will definitely be there tmrw.

mightyant
9th October 2009, 06:13 PM
Cheers Bruticus I thought it was an automatic thing though. Is there a thread to do this on cos I can't even PM or e-mail anyone.
Sorry for the n00bness lol

1orion2many
9th October 2009, 06:18 PM
:)It's a regular meet up for us ant if we are available:D, Kyle normally has a table there and llama is becoming a regular as well;). Look for the table selling all the Fansproject stuff:eek::D

bruticus
9th October 2009, 06:46 PM
Cheers Bruticus I thought it was an automatic thing though. Is there a thread to do this on cos I can't even PM or e-mail anyone.
Sorry for the n00bness lol

dont be sorry mate.... i actually dont know the procedure for upgrading membership myself, cos the system has been changed.

i suggest first checking your linked email account (the one you used to sign up to OTCA) and see if you have an email from griffin.

if not then perhaps you can raise it up in person at the meetup tmrw...lol...

kyle and 1orion2many are board members who can better help in this case.

griffin
10th October 2009, 02:21 AM
The board staff assess and upgrade newbies to Member status.
It's the result of one selfish person who isn't welcome here. This process to limit his access, unfortunately punishes everyone else (he doesn't seem to care about his actions hurting others).