PDA

View Full Version : offical iminiatures & rpgaming thread 2.0

Tommy K
12th October 2009, 08:42 PM
hi guys hope you enjoy the name of the thread i hope its in good "taste" lol.

anyway onto business lol

in this thread just post if you have an idea for a gamming day (because there arent any transfromers games, or atleast to my knowledge, that have to do with miniatures or rpgs).

i myself am starting up a sw rpg group up if anyone wants in, plus anyone up for star wars minis, just post here lol

GoktimusPrime
22nd October 2009, 02:56 PM
because there arent any transfromers games, or atleast to my knowledge, that have to do with miniatures or rpgs
Transformers Attacktix. Come over some time and I'll show you how to play it. It's surprisingly a lot of fun despite its simplicity. :)

In terms of RPGs, unfortunately there are none. :( Although back in 2004 we had one member (Belinda) who ran a TF RPG campaign using the BESM system. I played Reflector (that way I could be in 3 places at the same time!) and dirge was very in character as Blades. :D Fun times. (^_^)

Sky Shadow
22nd October 2009, 04:46 PM
Every time I skim past header for this thread, my brain tries to rearrange the unfamiliar words "iminiatures" and "rpgaming" into dictionary words that it recognises. This time it read it as: "official immature & rampaging thread". :)

GoktimusPrime
22nd October 2009, 06:01 PM
This time it read it as: "official immature & rampaging thread".
Sounds like a thread about Michael Bay's tastes. :p (zing!)