PDA

View Full Version : ROTF Blowpipe, Breakdown & Bludgeon

Starscream212
12th October 2009, 11:53 PM
Some pictures of Blowpipe and breakdown & Bludgeon!

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys--products-30/new-revenge-of-the-fallen-blowpipe-decepticon-bludgeon--breakdown-image-galleries-168610/

I really like Blowpipe his mold looks really good. The article mentions that blowpipe will be sold in a two-pack with sideways, kinda sucks as i already have a sideways, well i guess ill sell it, i dont like to double up on figures.

Bludgeon looks so cool! but the plastic swords look wilted in the pictures!:mad: is there a way to fix that???

griffin
13th October 2009, 01:13 AM
The colours on Bludgeon turned out a lot brighter than I was expecting. It cheapens a really nicely designed figure (I prefer the darker colours on the prototype pics).

GoktimusPrime
13th October 2009, 08:55 AM
The brighter colours are more G1 accurate I suppose. I know some fans were complaining about the darker colours not being G1 enough, although I agree that the darker colours looked better.

So is Hasbro actually calling Breakdown "Breakdown" are will they call him "Brakedown"? :/
(yes, it is better than calling him Tankor :P)

Jaisun
14th October 2009, 06:29 PM
Hrmmm... Brakedown & Bludgeon have been 100% definates ever since I laid eyes on the BotCon pics, so these shots are just further teasing =oP I'm really not feeling it with Blowpipe though, quite boring imo... No biggie though, just one less figure to beg, errr, I mean ask my loving wife who I adore so much to allow me the priviledge of purchasing =oP

So is Hasbro actually calling Breakdown "Breakdown" are will they call him "Brakedown"? :/
(yes, it is better than calling him Tankor :P)

The linkie in this thread shows pack pics labelled 'Brakedown', so I guess it's just another case in a long string of Hasbro not securing copyright on the names they used.
http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=5955