PDA

View Full Version : New Universe Leo Prime released in US.

griffin
13th October 2009, 01:04 AM
The regular Universe line had a Leo Prime figure, in Gen1 Optimus colours (a few months before the movie toys came out), but US Target have a JP themed redeco of the figure as a store exclusive, keeping the same name.

Coloured like the JP Lioconvoy from Beast Wars II, the bio on the back is still the same as the first Universe Leo Prime toy (too lazy to do up a new bio).

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/target-exclusive-universe-leo-prime-available-online/17111/

I don't know (yet) if this will be released here, as I haven't been keeping track of it since it was first mentioned a few months back.

SofaMan
13th October 2009, 11:23 PM
See, now why didn't they just do this in the first place? I know it's not the most popular mould, but at least this would have had some homage value.

SOUNDBLASTER
13th October 2009, 11:36 PM
Yeah I think its a good looker too :) Although i do like both colour schemes...

And its the only beast type toy i actually own :)

Defcon
14th October 2009, 07:55 AM
See, now why didn't they just do this in the first place? I know it's not the most popular mould, but at least this would have had some homage value.

Yes I agree. If he was done in white originally I probably would have bought this figure. I have and like the legends class toy in this scheme.

Autocon
14th October 2009, 10:19 PM
will we need to order in? sigh

1orion2many
15th October 2009, 11:16 AM
:)No because it's ugly:p:D