PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo events are now WIFI!

blackoptimus
14th October 2009, 10:19 PM
Hey guys I just found this out but if you don't know, here we go.

As you may all know, special legendary pokemon such as arceus,darkrai or shaymin can not be captured unless use a action reply or by going to a real life event for it. But it is all now online. L@@K AT THIS http://www.pokemonplatinum.com/#/pokemon/shaymin/
http://www.pokemonplatinum.com/#/pokemon/arceus/

I'm sure this works for AUS, so all you need to do is click start and then click mystery gift event, then click on Wi-Fi mystery gift download, you should currently be able to find oaks letter and nothing more, unfortunately the members card and the secret key have ended but shaymin is still available, soon arceus will be available. I super glad I found this today. Can't wait till I get my platinum. So please whip out you ds/dsl/dsi and try this, platinum is 100% guaranteed to work but Diamond and Pearl, I'm not to sure about but please reply after you have tried

Have a good day fellas.

OrionPax
14th October 2009, 11:14 PM
looks great :)

I'll give it a go after I get started on Poke platinum

blackoptimus
14th October 2009, 11:25 PM
looks great :)

I'll give it a go after I get started on Poke platinum

You need the option Mystery gift in your menu first. Also try it on your D/P game first.

i_amtrunks
16th October 2009, 12:58 PM
You need the option Mystery gift in your menu first. Also try it on your D/P game first.
Shaymin is only available in Platinum.

blackoptimus
18th October 2009, 05:09 PM
Shaymin is only available in Platinum.

Kool, I have a legit copy of platinum now but I still need my ds so I'm still savin' but this item, will it apply for all regions e.g AU/EU/US? Or Just US? Also for the mystery gift event option, can I get it straight away in the game when I get to jubilife city or do I need to beat the game first?

MV75
18th October 2009, 10:20 PM
I'm currently on 6 badges, just gotten to the snow city up north, and using the method on the site you linked, I got oaks letter just fine.

So yea, I think that when you have access to the producer guy in jubilife you should be fine to get the gift.

i_amtrunks
18th October 2009, 10:47 PM
I'm currently on 6 badges, just gotten to the snow city up north, and using the method on the site you linked, I got oaks letter just fine.

So yea, I think that when you have access to the producer guy in jubilife you should be fine to get the gift.

AS long as you can get to the TV producer and tell him the correct words before the Oaks letter promo ends you'll be fine.

Once you have oaks letter, and after you defeat the Elite 4, you can proceed to get Shaymin at any time.

blackoptimus
18th October 2009, 10:55 PM

Sweat, glad it worked out for you dude. But it's a dam dam shame that I missed the secret key and the members card. BTW the arceus is not going to be wi-fi, it will be a TRU U.S exclusive and it comes level 100 and this will be the special arceus (No Action reply can mimic this) because when you get it in your platinum game and you trade this exclusive arceus to heart gold and soul silver once it comes out, you will unlock a secret event allowing to obtain giritina/palkia/dialga at lvl 1 etc etc etc. Heres the event in video format if you are interested.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh1FLRJQALg
To get it in the Japanese soul silver/heart gold I believe you need the special japanese 12th arceus. Just keep in mind that if you hack and catch arceus in platinum and trade it over it won't trigger this event.

blackoptimus
18th October 2009, 10:57 PM
AS long as you can get to the TV producer and tell him the correct words before the Oaks letter promo ends you'll be fine.

Once you have oaks letter, and after you defeat the Elite 4, you can proceed to get Shaymin at any time.

Cheers bud, I worked it out.
Thanks

MV75
18th October 2009, 10:58 PM
Yea, I think I'm still a little while off beating the elite four. :) But I've got the letter, that's all I really should need. :)

And how cute is shaymin? :o awwwwww.

blackoptimus
18th October 2009, 11:02 PM
Yea, I think I'm still a little while off beating the elite four. :) But I've got the letter, that's all I really should need. :)

And how cute is shaymin? :o awwwwww.

Kool, don't forget that you can change it's form, there is a special item that you can obtain in the flower town that allows you to change it's form.

SilverDragon
19th October 2009, 07:32 PM
GODDAMN, I don't have Wi-Fi!

i_amtrunks
20th October 2009, 02:17 PM
GODDAMN, I don't have Wi-Fi!

Head to a Maccas. Free wi-fi there.

blackoptimus
20th October 2009, 10:32 PM
Head to a Maccas. Free wi-fi there.

True, but the speed isn't top notch!

MV75
20th October 2009, 10:41 PM
Don't exactly need speed with this game. ;)

blackoptimus
20th October 2009, 10:48 PM
Don't exactly need speed with this game. ;)

K, I haven't actually played pokemon in 1 year now so I am a little rusty on my common knowledge lol. But this week end I am getting the mario red ds so I can finally open my platinum and get the oak's letter. Wonder what it says in the brief description that you can view in your bag?

MV75
20th October 2009, 11:00 PM
Only a year? I hadn't played pokemon since yellow. :D I'm glad it's fundamentally the same.

That's the same ds as what I got. As for the letter, it's something like "oaks letter". It's nothing exciting. I just can't wait until I can use it as I want shaymin. It's so cute. :) Shouldn't be long now though, I got up to the last galactic commander battle where I tag team with my rival.

blackoptimus
21st October 2009, 11:10 PM
Only a year? I hadn't played pokemon since yellow. :D I'm glad it's fundamentally the same.

That's the same ds as what I got. As for the letter, it's something like "oaks letter". It's nothing exciting. I just can't wait until I can use it as I want shaymin. It's so cute. :) Shouldn't be long now though, I got up to the last galactic commander battle where I tag team with my rival.

Sweat, if you ever get stuck or anything along the lines watch this and in the description, download the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZLqjd7kpno
This is exactly what you get A full 100% copy of prima's pokemon platinum guide free of cost. Hope that sorta helps. (NOTE: It cones in a PDF File)

MV75
22nd October 2009, 07:13 PM
Oh yea, I got the guide a while ago. I've only really used it to get the gist of the whole adventure.

I got Giratina yesterday, and am just training my guys up now. I almost killed it at first, then I remembered at the last second to throw a (the) masterball at it. :) It's got some crazy powerful moves, pity they only have like 5pp each. It's quite a monster, I havn't met anything yet that I can't beat with it. I got it at level 47. It's funny though, that when I was fighting it, it was pretty easy to smack down.

I want to get the 8th badge now, but the gym leader isn't there, so I'm just going to work on catching the 3 lake legend pokemons instead for now. They're easy enough to kill for my team, but I just can't get the damn things to stay in a ball.

blackoptimus
22nd October 2009, 08:11 PM
Oh yea, I got the guide a while ago. I've only really used it to get the gist of the whole adventure.

I got Giratina yesterday, and am just training my guys up now. I almost killed it at first, then I remembered at the last second to throw a (the) masterball at it. :) It's got some crazy powerful moves, pity they only have like 5pp each. It's quite a monster, I havn't met anything yet that I can't beat with it. I got it at level 47. It's funny though, that when I was fighting it, it was pretty easy to smack down.

I want to get the 8th badge now, but the gym leader isn't there, so I'm just going to work on catching the 3 lake legend pokemons instead for now. They're easy enough to kill for my team, but I just can't get the damn things to stay in a ball.

No affiance alright. BUT are you SERIOUS why would you throw a masterball at giritina? You should of just saved before the battle and stocked up at least 12 or so ultra potions and 30-40 ultra balls and 10-20 custom balls e.g timer ball etc. Because your going to struggle really badly trying to catch zapdos,articuno,moltress,mesprit and cressella because they will flee from you as soon as you see em' thats why the masterball comes in handy there.

MV75
22nd October 2009, 10:13 PM
None taken.

That's the ball I chose for that pokemon. I only got one masterball, so....... I see 5 other pokemon you listed, so when you do the math 5-1=4, it doesn't matter one bit that I used my only masterball.

And no biggie, I just lead battle with a roselia and use grasswhistle. Puts em to sleep. Or use another fast pokemon that has a lock in move so they can't flee. It's all in knowing the moves. :)

i_amtrunks
22nd October 2009, 11:24 PM
The main pain in catching the runners is getting their HP down to near nothing in the first place, without killing them.

At least they are much easier to hunt down than the runners in gold silver.

blackoptimus
22nd October 2009, 11:39 PM
The main pain in catching the runners is getting their HP down to near nothing in the first place, without killing them.

At least they are much easier to hunt down than the runners in gold silver.
Urgh I soooo want heart gold and soul silver, I can inport the JAP one and still play it, but it will kinda spoil it because I want it in english and once I get the jap and english, the english one won't be fun seeing as I already played threw the game once. So I'm going to pre-order the US one from play asia.:)

i_amtrunks
23rd October 2009, 08:57 AM
The new soul silver and heart gold will enable you to track the runners, just like in D/P/Pl, which is nice since there are four of them.

MV75
23rd October 2009, 10:44 PM
I'm still in two minds over gold/silver. You just know there will be a "combined" version coming later.

Golden Phoenix
23rd October 2009, 11:20 PM
I'm still in two minds over gold/silver. You just know there will be a "combined" version coming later.

They didn't do that when they released FireRed and LeafGreen

blackoptimus
24th October 2009, 12:51 AM

No there won't because they never made yellow remake, but they made leafgreen and firered so there won't be a liguid crystal or any crystal of a sort. Most pokemon fans already know there is going to be a pokemon 5th generation and some fans suspect a emerald/ruby/sapphire remakes to be next, so buy the heart gold/soul silver copies you won't regret it!

MV75
24th October 2009, 09:43 AM
So you're saying in the next lot they will make the "combined" version, but for this run it'll just be the two games?

Ok then, if they do make a third one this time, you owe me a copy of it. :)

I thought that gold/silver were the "remakes" of the original two where they did then release yellow, so that's why I'm weary.

Sleeve
24th October 2009, 04:15 PM
Given Pokemon's history 'combined' versions only come out for new games, not remakes. Hence Yellow (Red/Blue), Crystal (Gold/Silver), Emerald (Ruby/Sapphire) and Platinum (Diamond/Pearl) are the only four combined versions.

Give it two or three years after the release of HeartGold and SoulSilver and Nintendo will release an entirely new Pokemon game, then two years after that they'll release a combined version, then a couple of years later a remake of Ruby and Sapphire, and so on and so forth. Well, in my opinion that is.

Hopefully somewhere in there Nintendo will pull the rod out its butt and make a Pokemon RPG for the Wii or whatever the next console it releases is.

Oh, and I tried using the free Wi-Fi at Maccas using my DS Lite. It could see the network just fine but wouldn't let me connect. :mad:

Golden Phoenix
24th October 2009, 04:35 PM
I don't know if they would remake Ruby and Sapphire.
They weren't as good as the first 2 generations. They also wouldn't really need much updating. All they need is the new Pokemon/Items/Moves and the Physical/Special move type split.
Red and Green needed a whole host of updates: New Pokemon, Items, the ability for pokemon to hold and use items, the "Abilities" of Pokemon, genders, breeding.

blackoptimus
24th October 2009, 05:31 PM
I got my red NDSL today all nicely protected with screen protectors and crystal case. I got the oak's letter YEPPEEE!!!!! I'm stoaked!

blackoptimus
1st November 2009, 03:38 PM
ATTENTION EVERYONE, UR ALL GOING TO THANK ME. EBGAMES IS HAVING A ARCEUS EVENT FROM 5TH NOVEMBER TO 16TH OF NOVEMBER. I THINK YOU GET IT AT LVL 100. AND NO YOU DON'T CATCH THIS ONE THIS IS THE SPECIAL ONE THAT YOU CAN TRADE TO HG AND SS TO UNLOCK A SECRET EVENT. YOU CAN BRING PLATINUM, DIAMOND AND PEARL TO IT. (SO IT'S NOT EXCLUSIVE TO PLATINUM FOR ALL YOU D/P USERS)

Have a good day fellas and remember gotta catch em' all!!!!!

Any questions, just reply or PM!

Golden Phoenix
1st November 2009, 06:48 PM
Sorry what? I didn't hear you?
(no need for all capitals man)

Sleeve
2nd November 2009, 12:17 PM
I think my ears are bleeding. :p

Anywho, good to know I can get a second Arceus, especially the one with the three dragons' special moves.

blackie
2nd November 2009, 01:28 PM
Sorry what? I didn't hear you?
(no need for all capitals man)

he lives very far away remember?

i_amtrunks
2nd November 2009, 02:57 PM
I think my ears are bleeding. :p

Anywho, good to know I can get a second Arceus, especially the one with the three dragons' special moves.

And then one of the three legendaries from D/P/Plat at lvl 1 when you get Soul Silver/HeartGold and transfer it over.

Sleeve
2nd November 2009, 03:53 PM
And then one of the three legendaries from D/P/Plat at lvl 1 when you get Soul Silver/HeartGold and transfer it over.

See I'm confused about that. Anything I've read about the Arceus event in HG/SS up until a few weeks ago had simply stated you need an Arceus in your party, whereas everything I read now says it has to be the special Arceus with the three special moves. :confused:

I have an idea why EB are giving away Arceus too. I just read on Serebii.net that the 12th movie, 'Arceus and the Jewel of Life' premieres on Cartoon Network this Friday at 6pm and replays on Saturday at 10am, making us first to air it before the US. Co-inky-dence?

MV75
2nd November 2009, 04:40 PM
So what do you do then? Just take your DS in and they'll trade the Arceus for any old pokemon for nothing?

Oh yea, I'm currently working through the caves to the pokemon league. :) Gyarados rules here.

Sleeve
2nd November 2009, 05:00 PM
So what do you do then? Just take your DS in and they'll trade the Arceus for any old pokemon for nothing?

Oh yea, I'm currently working through the caves to the pokemon league. :) Gyarados rules here.

I've never received a gift Pokemon by going into a store before, only through wi-fi and using my Action Replay, so I don't know. I don't think it's a trade per se. Trunksie usuaully knows all about this. Oi, TRUNKSIE!

swoop
2nd November 2009, 05:11 PM
you get it through mystery gift, all you have to do is be in the store have mystery gift turned on and you should receive it

blackoptimus
2nd November 2009, 05:12 PM

You don't trade dude. You need the national dex, winch means you need to beat the elite four and gain the national dex first. Bring you ds and game then click mystery gift, then click receive wireless (Not wi-fi) then you get a wonder card with instructions. You then walk into any poke-mart in the sinnoh region and talk to the delivery man and he gives you the special arceus.

More or less what I'm saying is do the same thing you did with shaymin except you go to ebgames and click wireless opposed to wi-fi, also you need to ask if they are a selected store. 90% of ebgames are having it so yeah.

blackoptimus
2nd November 2009, 05:20 PM
To clear things 100% up. There is an obtainable arceus at the top of MT. Cornnet winch is impossible to get legit, it's on lvl:80 when you battle it. It's just a normal arceus nothing special about it.

In Japan they gave out 12th movie arceus's winch are special ones. This special areceus can be traded to HG/SS to trigger the 3 mythical beast event. What I mean is that when you that the arceus to a HG/SS you can make arceus create a pokemon. Choose either dialga,palkia or giritina, they come on lvl:1. Now this arceus has branched out to U.S TRU coming 7th of NOV, AUS will get it on the 5th NOV at selected EBgames stores. ARE WE CLEAR CLEAR CLEAR!!!! ARE WE CLEAR CLEAR CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

MV75
2nd November 2009, 08:05 PM
Sweet, sounds easy enough then, and gives me until friday to beat the elite 4, as I'll look at going to my local EB then. :)

i_amtrunks
3rd November 2009, 03:10 PM
Swoop said it in the most simplest way, just head into EB games and use the mystery gift function.

Then have a free space in your party when you go into your game, and visit any pokemart, there will be a delivery man there who will give you the Arceus.

Worst comes to worst, ask the EB guys for some help, they should all have an idea of what to do (unlike Target or TRU vents where the staff are likely to have no idea there is even an event on.)

Paulbot
3rd November 2009, 03:13 PM
Kmart stores are offering the Download too (There's a note about it in their new catalogue)

blackoptimus
3rd November 2009, 09:03 PM
Kmart stores are offering the Download too (There's a note about it in their new catalogue)

Mate stuart told me about this. Lol he doesn't even know anything about pokemon LOL!

k.wong23
4th November 2009, 04:42 PM
I don't have my DSi yet until after November :(

Sleeve
5th November 2009, 04:32 PM
Welcome to the team, Arceus. :D Well, welcome again. You are my second one.

I dropped into EB this morning and happened to 'remind' the guy working that he had to set up the machine. He'd completely forgot. :p

i_amtrunks
6th November 2009, 11:50 AM
got my 3 today (pearl, Diamond, plat)

I wonder if I delete the wondercard if I can get another 3? It all depends on Nintendo/the stores and how they have set them up... Doubt it! :D

MV75
6th November 2009, 08:56 PM
No arceus for me yet. :( The guy there didn't know WTF I was on about.

Can you get the gift without beating hte elite 4, as in like the shaymin one? I'm still leveling up my team. They're around ~51 on average right now.

Golden Phoenix
6th November 2009, 10:31 PM
No arceus for me yet. :( The guy there didn't know WTF I was on about.

Can you get the gift without beating hte elite 4, as in like the shaymin one? I'm still leveling up my team. They're around ~51 on average right now.

There isn't anything that says you can't

blackoptimus
7th November 2009, 12:50 PM
Sorry mate, some store have it, some don't. It's selected stores only. Try going to a bigger ebgames store, like one in a big mall. Got mine today, apparently you can only get one and also you can get it without beating the elite four, you can even get it if you have one gym badge, but you won't be able to control it of coarse until you beat the 8th gym.

Merls
8th November 2009, 05:37 PM
I got oaks letter ( platinum only :sad: )

And three Arceus, one for each Game. :)

Does that mean i can have palkia/dialga/giratina lvl 1's on HG and SS when i get them? I have three legit arceus after all :P

Too bad I only have one shaymin and one darkrai.

blackoptimus
8th November 2009, 06:40 PM

Does that mean i can have palkia/dialga/giratina lvl 1's on HG and SS when i get them? I have three legit arceus after all :P

Too bad I only have one shaymin and one darkrai.

Yes. I missed out on darkrai and rottom events!

MV75
8th November 2009, 07:25 PM
Whoo! Got Arceus today. And yea, it's all good even though I havn't beaten the elite 4 yet, I can still use it (got 8 badges).

Mine came holding a special berry. But I gave it the ice plate instead so it changed to ice form.

Dude, you can still actually get rotom, (I got it), you just cant change it into a toaster or washing machine, etc without the special pass.

blackoptimus
8th November 2009, 10:17 PM
Whoo! Got Arceus today. And yea, it's all good even though I havn't beaten the elite 4 yet, I can still use it (got 8 badges).

Mine came holding a special berry. But I gave it the ice plate instead so it changed to ice form.

Dude, you can still actually get rotom, (I got it), you just cant change it into a toaster or washing machine, etc without the special pass.

WTF how, the promo is over?

blackoptimus
8th November 2009, 10:36 PM

LOL, I read it wrong, I so darn unset I really want to do change his form thingy. I hope nintendo will redo there events sometime this fall.

i_amtrunks
9th November 2009, 01:16 PM
Apparently you can change it's form in game at any time in HeartGold and SoulSilver, not sure if it maintains the form change if you trade it back to Platinum etc.

Sleeve
9th November 2009, 01:31 PM

You'll only be able to get one of them as the special event in HG/SS is once-only, regardless of how many Arceus you own. Unless of course you buy both versions, then you could get two at least. :p

blackoptimus
9th November 2009, 04:50 PM
You'll only be able to get one of them as the special event in HG/SS is once-only, regardless of how many Arceus you own. Unless of course you buy both versions, then you could get two at least. :p

Your right! Everyone get giritina, no affiance but it's stupid to choose dialga or palkia because 1. There both weak 2. Giritina looks better and has two forms 3. If you don't get Giritina you can never get it in origin form in the game because you can't trade giritina with it holding the orb I Believe.

Sleeve
9th November 2009, 05:49 PM
Your right! Everyone get giritina, no affiance but it's stupid to choose dialga or palkia because 1. There both weak 2. Giritina looks better and has two forms 3. If you don't get Giritina you can never get it in origin form in the game because you can't trade giritina with it holding the orb I Believe.

Personally I'll go Palkia. I have Dialga and Giratina from Diamond, and I'd prefer to finish the trio than worry about a simple form-change.

And Nintendo have finally updated their website regarding Arceus, and information about which EB and K-Mart stores are offering it:

http://gamesites.nintendo.com.au/arceus/

MV75
10th November 2009, 06:27 PM
See I'm confused about that. Anything I've read about the Arceus event in HG/SS up until a few weeks ago had simply stated you need an Arceus in your party, whereas everything I read now says it has to be the special Arceus with the three special moves. :confused:

I have an idea why EB are giving away Arceus too. I just read on Serebii.net that the 12th movie, 'Arceus and the Jewel of Life' premieres on Cartoon Network this Friday at 6pm and replays on Saturday at 10am, making us first to air it before the US. Co-inky-dence?

Movie is on tonight, 8:30pm DST.

blackoptimus
10th November 2009, 09:34 PM
Movie is on tonight, 8:30pm DST.

LOL, I don't have foxtel or what ever so I saw it on youtube. Go through all the parts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJwYuH8VHwk
Etc....
Anyways, can we have a wi-fi battle some time tomorrow? Anytime from 5:10PM till 10:00PM will suit me. If you agree just state agree along with your friend code and I'll reply with my mine, don't for get to say the time. BTW my pokemon are roughly 50-55 LVL so don't go over board, and no legendary's think of it as battle frontier.

MV75
10th November 2009, 10:30 PM
It just finished. Man, it was a great movie. I really liked the epic legendary battle that was going on.

And dude, you must have been hitting that game hard to get to those levels already. I've got my team at level 60 right now and am just about to face Cynthia. Then I can finally get shaymin. :)

As for wifi battle, it might be a while for me as I couldn't be bothered at the moment to change my wireless router to using WEP encryption again for the time being.

blackoptimus
10th November 2009, 10:54 PM
It just finished. Man, it was a great movie. I really liked the epic legendary battle that was going on.

And dude, you must have been hitting that game hard to get to those levels already. I've got my team at level 60 right now and am just about to face Cynthia. Then I can finally get shaymin. :)

As for wifi battle, it might be a while for me as I couldn't be bothered at the moment to change my wireless router to using WEP encryption again for the time being.

Woaahhhh..... thats strong, but I have been training a team of 4 infernape,luxray,starraptor and herracross. I'm going to train more then when your ready then I'll take you on.

blackoptimus
11th November 2009, 08:48 AM
Do you guys notice that in the pokemon movie, the town is set at a town called michina, and the arceus that everyone got at EB says michina for the owner as well so they are some how related. Also I think the darkrai given out at TRU last year for diamond and pearl said almos so yeah.

MV75
12th November 2009, 10:03 PM
Whoo, got Shaymin today. :) Definitly the cutest pokemon. Bit tricky to catch too, lucky I had my level31 krickitune on me.

Also good thing I took the time to train my team to level 60 as Cynthias team were also level60, only one was less than that. one or two others were greater than 60.

blackoptimus
19th November 2009, 04:39 PM
Whoo, got Shaymin today. :) Definitly the cutest pokemon. Bit tricky to catch too, lucky I had my level31 krickitune on me.

Also good thing I took the time to train my team to level 60 as Cynthias team were also level60, only one was less than that. one or two others were greater than 60.

Take shaymin to the flower town, talk to the girl near the sign, she'll give you to gracidia flower winch allows you to change shaymin into sky form, mornings and afternoon only.

MV75
19th November 2009, 09:53 PM
Yea, I might get around to that soon, but right now I'm playing pearl/diamond. Funny to start the game with an arceus in the party. :D I havn't tried using it in battle with just one gym badge yet though.

Good thing here is that across the three games, I've chosen a different starter pokemon for each one.

I'm just bummed that I didn't also think of getting shaymin in those games either. Ah well.

blackoptimus
20th November 2009, 12:18 AM
Yea, I might get around to that soon, but right now I'm playing pearl/diamond. Funny to start the game with an arceus in the party. :D I havn't tried using it in battle with just one gym badge yet though.

Good thing here is that across the three games, I've chosen a different starter pokemon for each one.

I'm just bummed that I didn't also think of getting shaymin in those games either. Ah well.

Diamond and Pearl? Were they newly purchased form K-mart $40? I think I got my diamond back in 06 Japanese import version, didn't understand a thing LOL. In my honest opinion, sinnoh is a sucky region, I'd prefer Kanto and Johto and Orre. YES Orre, this region is from pokemon coliseum and XD gale of darkness. Best games, I love how you can snag pokemon from trainers instead of catching em' from wild. Great graphics to. Hope they make a WII continuation of those games! (Those games are on the gamecube) BTW if you go to GTS and some gives you a pokemon that states met at distant land, it mean most likely it's from the orre region. You see you can get kanto from migrating from LG FR and Hoen from RB SP EM and you can also get Johto from HG SS but the it won't come up with orre because it's such a long connection, trade a PKM to GBA then migrate.

Sorry if I bored you with my long ass speech but please rent or check those games out, if you have a Wii go look for a pre-owned XD or Coliseum from GT or something.

blackoptimus
30th November 2009, 06:28 PM
I know this might be insanely geeky to do this but here, check it out http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220483106479 every thing legit it's a great deal! I love it!!!! If you own platinum to best PKM to get would be the TRU regigigas because it allows to get all three regi's in the game! Check out the video footage! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc15s1C6XyA

The locations are Iron Island,Mt. cornet and the route above resort area. If you go there now, it's just a hole, not deco or anything but once you bring the special TRU regigigas, you will see everything shown in the video!

(Sorry, didn't proof read this 1) LOL........

i_amtrunks
8th February 2011, 01:36 PM
Feels weird reviving something this long dead, but since it isn't worth starting a new post for....

New WiFi event for Diamond/Pearl/Platinum and Gold/Silver starts today and runs for three weeks.

You can download special versions of the legendary trio of dogs: Raikou, Entei Suicune, which you are then meant to transfer to Black/White (released in March) and they'll enable you to get a new legendary Pokemon.

One beast per week, starting today with Raikou.

Really wish Nintendo would post this news somewhere useful, I only found out after visiting serebii.