PDA

View Full Version : A (hopefully) Temporary Farewell...

Jaisun
19th October 2009, 12:18 AM
Hello guys =o)

It seems I'm losing my internet tonight for reasons beyond my control (no, not unpaid bills because of Transformer purchases =oP), so I just wanted to let you all know that even though I'm new here, it's been great meeting you all and also relieving to find out I'm not alone in my hobby in this country =o) Hopefully I can get an internet solution sometime in the near future, but until then, I hope you all keep well and continue the path of poorness that is Transformer collecting =oD

Anyhoo, just incase anyone is interested and/or has a bored moment they can't fill, I'd like to let you all know that I am a songwriter, and would appreciate any constructive feedback on the songs I have at myspace.com/jaicafarella. You don't have to ofcourse, but I am pathetic at self-promotion, so I guess I gotta start somewhere =oP

Well, ciao for now guys, hopefully back soon...

Jai

Vector Prime
19th October 2009, 08:36 AM
Mate, hope all is well and you come back soon! :)

liegeprime
19th October 2009, 09:06 PM
hope you get some net access soon. anyways there's them everywhere internet in the malls for $2 for 20 minutes. So you can still prolly pop time to time until you finally get a proper home access one. Cheers!:)