PDA

View Full Version : New Images Of Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen Leader Class Starscream

Starscream212
3rd November 2009, 12:07 PM
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-toys--products-30/new-images-of-transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-leader-class-starscream-168716/

Some new pictures of Leader Starscream, Keeps getting better in my opinion, cant wait for this!:):)

Lord_Zed
3rd November 2009, 01:22 PM
Nice view from above, he seems to suffer from the same problems as ROTF Jetfire from below.

But then I'm not a big fan of leader class. the only leader toy so far to ever wow me is ROTF Prime.

emmai
4th November 2009, 08:30 AM
http://tformers.com/transformers-incredible-leader-starscream-images-gallery/12581/news.html

Stompy
4th November 2009, 06:37 PM
Grrrr. Even at the Leader Class size they still have the underbelly kibble. Very dissapointed especially since the Voyager had little kibble.

Although the bot mode is looking really good. Worth it alone. Does this thing have any sound and/or light gimmicks?

Starscream212
4th November 2009, 09:41 PM
Grrrr. Even at the Leader Class size they still have the underbelly kibble. Very dissapointed especially since the Voyager had little kibble.

Although the bot mode is looking really good. Worth it alone. Does this thing have any sound and/or light gimmicks?

I agree there is way to much kibble, But at least 90% of people will keep it in bot mode so it wont matter!
According to the box image it will have:
- light-up eyes and chest
-Jet engiune and air combat sounds
-and electronic speach!

GoktimusPrime
5th November 2009, 09:01 AM
I agree there is way to much kibble, But at least 90% of people will keep it in bot mode so it wont matter!
So it'll be like a big Action Master with electronic bells and whistles that retails at $100!
Pass for me. :p

Meangreen
5th November 2009, 03:46 PM
I can't say I'm not dissapointed by the underbelly kibble (mainly the thighs towards the aft). But this is still pretty much a solid buy for me.

Hanging the alt mode at a judicious angle would also alleviate most of the visible kibble problems I should think.