PDA

View Full Version : Mowvember anyone

1orion2many
3rd November 2009, 03:40 PM
I have been volunteered by my wife for Mowvember:o, she wants the Wolverine look, I said I wont pander to any of her fantasies about Hugh Jackman. I'm not a big fan of facial hair for myself but seeing it's a good cause I'm doing it, yes I lost the argument about pandering to her fantasies in case you are wondering:rolleyes::D. Anyone else doing this, I have been registered so anyone that wants to watch my progress or lack there of you are welcome to check it out, I don't hold much hope for my facial hair but you never know;):D

loophole
3rd November 2009, 05:50 PM
facial hair sucks!! at the moment ive got bit of beard going mainly cause i was to lazy to shave for a couple of days and now im letting it go further cause i got a pirate party to go to on saturday and thought it would look the part. but im already regretting it cause my face wont stop itching!!!

Anyway Good Luck!!

OrionPax
3rd November 2009, 06:50 PM
haha...I dont have facial hair...yet

Towers_Spy
4th November 2009, 11:17 AM
Wish I could grow facial hair! I reckon it'd be awesome, I'd shave it into cool patterns n dye it funny colours!
C'mon guys, do it for all the girls who cant! *laughs*

Paulbot
4th November 2009, 11:26 AM
I Movember'ed it up last year and it was fun, but didn't do it this year because some people don't like kissing a guy with facial hair

and I don't want to put any one off kissing me... :o

Gutsman Heavy
4th November 2009, 01:11 PM
temptation to grow Hulk Hogan style handlebar mo rising...

1orion2many
4th November 2009, 01:13 PM
:oThis is starting to get ugly, the old gray hairs are showing through:D

1orion2many
4th November 2009, 01:19 PM

That's what I wanted but I'll have some huge lamb chops to start with for my wifes fantasy and then shave them down, if I can actually grow enough hair on my face:D

Sleeve
4th November 2009, 01:21 PM

Dooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiit.

I'm considering it. I haven't shaved since the 1st and all I'd have to do is get rid of everything except the mo so at least I'd still be sticking to the rules in a way. I love having groomed growth but just a mo? It really isn't me. But it'd be fun to do just for a laugh and raise some donations.

Tetsuwan Convoy
4th November 2009, 10:02 PM
I was kinda keen, then I found out that some of the money raised goes to the guys who thought of the idea of Movember.

That put me off coz its WRONG and DECIETFUL! And I dont get any money...:o

Really, I am not an angry man...:D

turtle boy
4th November 2009, 10:21 PM
I always have a moe, so yeah. lol

liegeprime
4th November 2009, 11:35 PM
heh, cant. my facial hair grows in weird pattern ending up in a ming the mercilless as in long on the sides, nada in the middle. not a pleasant thing, and it itches....:( aw heck Id settle for a beard if I can but yeah, none of that as well... sigh

jacksplatt11
5th November 2009, 12:08 AM
Giving it a go, wonder how long I'll last. One of my housemates has a really dirty black mo and it's only 4 days in :eek:

TF76
9th November 2009, 01:05 AM
http://au.movember.com/mospace/54377

my profile for movember.

GoktimusPrime
16th November 2009, 12:57 PM
yesterday I was at a supermarket and the teenage girl serving me had a mo. Each hair was like 1.5cm long. The first thing that popped in my mind was "Movember" and I so wanted to ask her if she was doing movember, but I thought better of it and kept my big yap shut. :p

But man, I couldn't help staring at it. It's like Austin Powers and that mole with a mole. d: Mmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

Sleeve
17th November 2009, 11:26 AM
yesterday I was at a supermarket and the teenage girl serving me had a mo. Each hair was like 1.5cm long. The first thing that popped in my mind was "Movember" and I so wanted to ask her if she was doing movember, but I thought better of it and kept my big yap shut. :p

But man, I couldn't help staring at it. It's like Austin Powers and that mole with a mole. d: Mmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

Gold. The difference between you and me, I would have asked her. :p

i_amtrunks
17th November 2009, 02:19 PM
Gold. The difference between you and me, I would have asked her. :p

But at least you would have been ready for the punch to the face she'd be throwin' your way!

I started almost a week late, and should really update my picture... anywho here is my Mospace page (http://au.movember.com/mospace/445446).

Sleeve
17th November 2009, 02:44 PM
But at least you would have been ready for the punch to the face she'd be throwin' your way!

I started almost a week late, and should really update my picture... anywho here is my Mospace page (ttp://au.movember.com/mospace/445446).

I probably would have taken it. The day isn't complete without some female-instigated physical violence.

And your link seems to be broked.

i_amtrunks
17th November 2009, 11:11 PM
Thanks Sleeve, linky fixed!

1orion2many
24th November 2009, 12:47 PM
Here is mine so far
http://au.movember.com/mospace/247212/
I'm a bit hairier now :)

Sleeve
24th November 2009, 01:37 PM
Here is mine so far
http://au.movember.com/mospace/247212/
I'm a bit hairier now :)

How very Liev Schreiber of you. :p

kup
27th November 2009, 02:01 PM
The only reason that I have facial hair its because I am too lazy to shave it off.

1orion2many
30th November 2009, 05:38 PM
:DFinal pic going up tonight guys, who else has followed this through:confused::)

yukitora
2nd December 2009, 12:58 AM
i don't have a moe, but i could trim one in other places if it helps your cause!:D (no i wont post a photo of it)

Bartrim
2nd December 2009, 09:59 AM
:DFinal pic going up tonight guys, who else has followed this through:confused::)

Wow. It isn't too often that I see someone that looks good with a mo but you look pretty cool

i don't have a moe, but i could trim one in other places if it helps your cause!:D (no i wont post a photo of it)

A mo on your leg???:confused: