PDA

View Full Version : A Townsville Fairytale #2

Jhiaxus
4th November 2009, 10:26 AM
I've updated my webcomic with the second strip! Woo!

This time around... GASP... there's actual stuff to read and stuff like that. Also, lots of backgrounds and things.

http://www.townsvilletale.com.au/
--Andrew S.

Deonasis
4th November 2009, 06:29 PM
Great. art. yet. again. I'll be reading this as I was born and raised there, but if you say we're all bogans I'll rubbish your comic and do burnouts out the front of yer place!

Lint
4th November 2009, 07:59 PM
nice artwork!

Jhiaxus
5th November 2009, 01:14 AM
Great. art. yet. again. I'll be reading this as I was born and raised there, but if you say we're all bogans I'll rubbish your comic and do burnouts out the front of yer place!

We're not ALL bogans.

Just... a lot of us.

--Jhiaxus.
(There's also a University here! THAT'S THE OPPOSITE OF BOGANNESS!)

(Yeah... not always.)

Deonasis
5th November 2009, 07:53 AM
(There's also a University here! THAT'S THE OPPOSITE OF BOGANNESS!)

(Yeah... not always.)

Good point!

OrionPax
5th November 2009, 09:18 PM
Fantastic drawings dude! :cool:

OZFORMERS
God… I hate that name. I can’t stand anyone who spells “Aus” as “Oz”. But there you have it.

LOLOLOL:D:D

Sky Shadow
5th November 2009, 10:01 PM
This is great, Andrew - you've clearly put your mind and heart into it - the look's great, as is the Australian mythology and it's also a sound entrepreneurial venture. I'm very much looking forward to having another regular webcomic to follow. (And intrigued by the potential appearance of Omega Supreme.) Also amused by Thomas's Mammal T-Shirt (even more so since they broke up just days before your first strip.) I sold merchandise at this year's Big Day Out and after a while, we could pick the guys who were going to ask for a Mammal T before they even asked. (Well, they were either going to buy a Mammal one or a Cog one, anyway :).)