PDA

View Full Version : HLJ

gamblor916
16th November 2009, 09:43 PM
What are these guys doing again? (http://hlj.com/)

blackie
16th November 2009, 09:45 PM
free shipping i hope.....
and then again i dont hope cause i shouldnt spend anymore....

MV75
16th November 2009, 10:19 PM
Good question and answer. I was wondering the same yesterday when I put a pre order on.

liegeprime
17th November 2009, 07:33 AM
Cooking up a scheme to make people empty their pockets making them monetarily poor but emotionally rich due to the effect of an adrenaline rush caused by molded petroleum bi product materials :D:D

Lord_Zed
20th November 2009, 01:16 PM
Well there scheme worked.

After selling my old 1/60 VF-1j Hikaru mere months ago, I've just bought a new one all over again.

I'm hoping for a case of good timming, and that this will mean Buster Prime will ride for free to.:D

So far so good.

Dkaris
20th November 2009, 11:15 PM
i didnt realise you needed to get a sale item to get free. shipping. thats what i get for ordering at 4am>___>

MV75
21st November 2009, 09:40 AM
Gah!?

http://www.hlj.com/product/CMS65256

Like, bought man.

Maxiewolf
21st November 2009, 10:21 AM
Gnnnn *mustnt look* As If HLJ hasnt come up with enough creative ways latly to part me from any source of funds I have.... those guys are evil.

(Tip: It is MUCH more expensive to be at home not working than it is to be at work.... you DONT shop when your at worrk!!:eek: ) un/Fortunatly I think im safe from this sale... Dont see any HMM Zoids or anything there lol.

MV75
21st November 2009, 05:41 PM
I disagree.

I work and have more money to impulse buy. If I was unemployed, I wouldn't have bought that Brave Gohkin Mugen Calibur I linked above. Oh man it looks freaking sweet. :drool:

Maxiewolf
21st November 2009, 10:29 PM
Obviously It costs More to work for Telstra than it does to stay at home :p Definatly a Bargin buy that though.... and with the free shipping even better

Dkaris
23rd November 2009, 03:00 PM
My Armored Core Nineball and Dual Face just arrived =D

Lord_Zed
24th November 2009, 10:07 PM
Wow EMS is fast, got my Valkyrie and Buster Prime in a couple of days.

And for the first time for a while I got lucky with HLJ's shipping system, as my pre order from 3 months ago got matched with my sale order resulting in free shipping for a decent sized box.

This caught me completely by suprise to. :)

Good on ya HLJ!