PDA

View Full Version : Sydney FC Vs North Queensland Fury Nov 5th tickets for sale

FFN
29th November 2009, 09:57 PM
Hey guys, I have two tickets to the Sydney FC Versus North Queensland Fury A-League game this saturday (December 5th) that due to circumstances, we can't go to. Seats are in the unreserved section.

So I'll take any half-reasonable offer for them if anybody is interested. Obviously the cut-off date for offers is Wednesday, so I can post the tickets for whomever (hopefully) buys them. Sorry for the lateness of this offer.

RagingBull
30th November 2009, 01:38 AM
i was at the game today, id take the tix off your hands, but after tonights god awful stuff up of what looked like an attempt at playing football, im not going to another sydney fc game till they win one. bloody shocking. lost my voice in the cove for nothing.

FFN
2nd December 2009, 08:12 AM
:(

dirge
2nd December 2009, 03:06 PM
Wish I could go. I have a season ticket and would gladly use it, but have a scheduling conflict myself.

I enjoy watching NQF play, so it's a double bummer. Hope someone grabs your tix, FFN.

Starscream212
2nd December 2009, 05:40 PM
Go Victory lol
Is there many soccer fans on the forum? im fairly new so im not sure. maybe we should start a thread to dicuss issues and big games.