PDA

View Full Version : MSN

benben2142
5th March 2008, 06:50 PM
Hey guys I made a new msn account because my old one had over 150 contacts so I'm starting fresh again please add me at benben2142@hotmail.com

TheDirtyDigger
5th March 2008, 08:03 PM
What was wrong with your 150 contacts?

Rampage
5th March 2008, 10:12 PM
What was wrong with your 150 contacts?

blocked?:p

Saintly
5th March 2008, 10:52 PM

ROFL! :D *high five*

benben2142
6th March 2008, 04:52 PM

NOPE, It's just people are piss me off!

iceburn
6th March 2008, 05:01 PM
benben, if people are pissing you off... you can simply delete/remove their contacts from your MSN. isn't that a easier solution.

just my 2cents worth :P

turtle boy
6th March 2008, 05:17 PM
Or you could block them, or quite easily ignore them. That requires no physical work.

GoktimusPrime
6th March 2008, 10:32 PM
NOPE, It's just people are piss me off!
This sounds like the same excuse you had for YouTubers blocking you and shutting down your YouTube account... and for your tirade toward HLJ. (-_-)

'nuff sed.

Jimreborn
6th March 2008, 11:32 PM
I won't even mention the crap that came down range at me when I refused to give a toy to his friend that I had never even heard of via some random and confusing PM's... I still haven't figured out just what the hell happened

No offense benben, but perhaps with time you'll find your "freinds" on msn won't cause you so much trouble. With age comes maturity, eh, or something. I dunno, I'm probably not a good example :D

turtle boy
7th March 2008, 12:02 AM
what Jim is trying to say Ben, is have an open mind, have a shade of Grey in there some where, not just black and white.

If Jim says "No, i don't want to give my transformer away" don't just think, "thats it, hes bad for doing that" and then get all angry. think about it.. He may still want that tf, someone else may have already asked for it and Jim is letting them have it. think over why Jim doesn't want to give the transformer away.

its not hard.

roller
7th March 2008, 03:52 PM
I love this town

turtle boy
7th March 2008, 06:49 PM
that makes no sence,well to me anyway.

Bartrim
7th March 2008, 06:59 PM
If you haven't realised yet Turtle Boy not much Roller says makes sense... Even after you meet him in person:p

turtle boy
7th March 2008, 07:02 PM
Ahhah, I haven't been paying attention to what he says.... mainly cause I'm lazy;)

dirge
24th March 2008, 09:10 PM
I have moved the most recent posting from this thread into an area out of public view. The offending user has been warned against posts of this nature previously.

Whether or not users wishe to communicate with others outside this forum is their decision - and their wishes must be respected.

This topic is being closed, for now, while the inappropriate post is dealt with by the board's staff.