PDA

View Full Version : Transformers "All Spark Power" Ads

Borgeman
6th March 2008, 07:42 AM
LOL!!!!!

i just saw most of an ad on ch10 (7.40am) advertising the new allspark power toys coming out

had stockade, nightwatch prime, but missed the very start, but i think it had incinerator and barricade....

George

iceburn
6th March 2008, 08:55 AM
was it just today??
i was watching the toasted TV cartoon and left about 7.35 :P

MV75
6th March 2008, 09:57 AM
Yea, saw the ad last night too, it was either on foxtel or channel 7, can't really recall.

But they better be getting even more than a trickle of inventory in the stores to back these new ads up.
________
Ford Ranchero Rio Grande (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_Ranchero_Rio_Grande)

turtle boy
6th March 2008, 10:46 AM
My mate saw an add for new tfs comming out, he said he diden't know what they were, I told him to get out of my house lol, We then went to Mc'Donalds.

TheDirtyDigger
6th March 2008, 12:25 PM
New ad was cool. I saw it on Channel 10. Reminded me of the old school ones from the 80's. Landmine featured pretty prominently.

roller
9th March 2008, 01:03 PM
i ssaw it last week

it was fun

griffin
9th March 2008, 05:22 PM
So when a product is out of stock, there are two things that a company can do to regain market share - discount the product or do an advertising blitz. I guess it is obvious which approach Hasbro have taken, because the prices are still the same. The current exchange rate means Deluxes are about AU$12 in America, compared to our AU$24-28.
Okay, rant over... for now.

I saw the ad the other day as well, and it sounds like it is being played a lot at the moment for it to be seen by so many of us at different times.
It features Nightwatch Optimus, Incinerator, Landmine and (I think) Stockade - all from the Allspark Power subline.

iceburn
9th March 2008, 06:48 PM
yeap...saw it yesterday.
all 4 figures appeared only in the commercial.

"have no fear, Nightwatch Optimus Prime is here!!"

roller
9th March 2008, 06:56 PM
you'd think with all these repaints and ads wed see some more movie toys on shelves

the movie was a year ago, do the general public still remember it?

Paulbot
10th March 2008, 10:56 AM
I went to Target straight after seeing the ad and found Stockade so I think it is related. I've now seen Stockade at every major toy selling store except TRU and K-Mart and I assume it's because the ad's playing.