PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: TFCC Exclusives Astrotrain & Airrazor. onsale atm.

Maxiewolf
10th December 2009, 10:30 PM
At the moment the TFCC is selling Astrotrain Buy one get one free, I wasn't planning on joining the Club til the next year and the sale ends on December 15th this year, and if i paid the 'non member' price for these there goes my membership money (and i'd end up with a bunch of newsletters etc and no membership anyway? riight).

Any Existing members willing to get these for me? I'll pay shipping etc of course.

Astrotrain $87usd (buy one get one free) (http://www.transformersclub.com/shop/index.cfm?do=detail&productid=1818)

1orion2many
11th December 2009, 03:25 PM
:confused:Did you only want one, I'm not a member but I'd go halves if you only wanted one of the 2 figures:o. Just have to suck up to Griffin maybe :D

iceburn
11th December 2009, 03:41 PM
i can help but it's easier to ask griffin or someone with TFC membership in Brisbane or QLD first

autobreadticon
11th December 2009, 05:12 PM
woah !!! any1 getting any tfcc in vic?

Autocon
11th December 2009, 08:27 PM
i dont care where you are, anyone for an airrazor?

Maxiewolf
11th December 2009, 09:44 PM
:confused:Did you only want one, I'm not a member but I'd go halves if you only wanted one of the 2 figures:o. Just have to suck up to Griffin maybe :D

Well someone else did want the other one... of course no sooner had I posted this did they change their mind. SO yeah I really Only want one Heh. The "ask Griffin nicely" Sujestion is a good Idea :o , I dont mind posting one over to perth.

Yeah was going to go for Airrazor.. then I realised my need of new shelves was greater.

griffin
13th December 2009, 03:47 AM
I've been away from the board lately, but I should still have enough time for helping out with this.
I can order a pair of each sunday night (tonight) if they are both still available (more if there is definite interest from people who can pay now for them - I will pay to order them, but if you can't afford them right now, I'm not buying them on your behalf and wait ages for the money).

Maxiewolf
13th December 2009, 11:24 AM
I've been away from the board lately, but I should still have enough time for helping out with this.
I can order a pair of each sunday night (tonight) if they are both still available (more if there is definite interest from people who can pay now for them - I will pay to order them, but if you can't afford them right now, I'm not buying them on your behalf and wait ages for the money).

Well Im really Just after Astrotrain. Im happy to pay for the two and shipping, but if 1orion2many still wants one then I'm cool to split the costs and just have 1.

Just let me know how much Griffin and how you want em paid for. Thankz you sooooo much tho ^_^

griffin
15th December 2009, 12:54 PM
Ordered a pair of each.
Astrotrain for Maxiwolf and 1orion2many (will work out total cost when my card gets charged).

That leaves the 2 airazors up for grabs if anyone wants them. If no takers, I'll post in the saleyard.

optimus1
15th December 2009, 01:00 PM
Hi Griffin

I'm interested in 1 Airazor if possible? Any rough idea how much?

1orion2many
15th December 2009, 01:08 PM
:)I'll take an Astrotrain, I can do a direct deposit into your account if you want Griffin just lmk the damage. If no one else takes the Airazors I may be interested Griffin but I'll let other people have the oppurtunity to grab one first as the old money belt is getting low. :o Ty for jogging my memory on these Maxie and Ty to Griffin for ordering the items:D.

griffin
15th December 2009, 01:15 PM
Hi Griffin

I'm interested in 1 Airazor if possible? Any rough idea how much?

The figures quoted in US$

Airazor pair - $42 ($21 each)
Astrotrain pair - $87 ($43.50 each)
Shipping - $98

Depending on the exchange rate at the time they eventually charge my card, I'll work out the shipping proportions, and the estimated domestic shipping (where applicable).

optimus1
15th December 2009, 01:44 PM
Thanks for the info Griffin!

I'd definitely like to get 1 Airazor, just let me know details when u can :)

1orion2many
15th December 2009, 03:51 PM
I take it that's both the Airazors gone as Autocon wanted one and I wouldn't want to break the young lads heart:D

Maxiewolf
15th December 2009, 05:26 PM
Thankyou Muchly Griffin! :D

griffin
15th December 2009, 06:29 PM
I take it that's both the Airazors gone as Autocon wanted one and I wouldn't want to break the young lads heart:D

Only if he still wants it at the finalised price.