PDA

View Full Version : SPECULATION thing about transformers 3

Tommy K
14th December 2009, 12:00 AM
i was unsure where to put it, so yeah

http://www.allspark.com/content/tf3treatment/ThreeBoot.pdf

this was the propposed script for tf3, i had a look over it, just a skim

ill just leave this be and see what happens with it

i kind of enjoyed some of the "interaction" between 2 of the "autobots" ( i think its safe to say there are "autobots" in the next film lol)

but yeah, ill leave it to you guys to talk about lol

Autocon
14th December 2009, 12:37 AM
apparently fake shrugs

5FDP
14th December 2009, 08:34 AM
I read this yesterday as well. It was front paged on TFW.

Don't really care if it's fake or not, it wasn't a bad read. If fake, whoever wrote it went to a lot of trouble (over 100 pages :eek:).

Some say that it's fake because it's too 'G1 fanboy'ish' however it would not suprise me if the movie series took this direction as from what I have heard / read, Hasbro wasn't that happy with the adult humour (if you can call it that) in the last movie and wanted to get back to the core values of the franchise.

It should be interesting to see how close this treatment is to the movie when it comes out.

Verno
14th December 2009, 09:47 AM
I guess we should but a -

POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING

on here in case it is in part legitimate.

I didn't mind the story. I don't understand Megatron's battle strategy at Area 51, wait, wait, then put all your money on Bruticus, if he goes down you're screwed. But I'm sure the CGI people and Director could make it more effective.

Tommy K
14th December 2009, 09:53 AM
i liked the mirage and hound squable on the ship (FANBOY MOMENT)

Verno
14th December 2009, 10:51 AM
I was half expecting Mars to turn into Unicron.

i_amtrunks
14th December 2009, 04:02 PM
Surely there are far too many spelling and tense issues to be a real script...

But so far its a decent enough read, and Inferno appeared in the first 20 seconds! :p

Sky Shadow
14th December 2009, 05:24 PM
This is too crap to even be a Michael Bay film.

Bartrim
14th December 2009, 05:45 PM
But so far its a decent enough read, and Inferno appeared in the first 20 seconds! :p

Yeah and possibbly Smokescreen (as the stock car:p)

Tommy K
14th December 2009, 06:22 PM
actually it does explain why optimus has a trailer, it says mirage gives him it, sigh i have a feeling this forum will be deleted when the neew script is wrote up or whatever lol

Bartrim
14th December 2009, 06:24 PM
I haven't read all of it (only about 50 pages in) but I haven't seen the ROTF cast yet. JOLT NEEDS LINES!!!!!:mad::p

5FDP
15th December 2009, 10:07 AM
Well, it's officially reported a fake (http://shootfortheedit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6532).

Kudos to the person that wrote it and got some many fans worldwide 'sucked in'.

One thing I read over at TFW which I agree with is that it's a good way to gauge fan reaction to certain topics or themes. It could also be part of Bay's campaign of misinformation which he has done for the previous 2 movies.

Either way, I found it an enjoyable read.

Verno
15th December 2009, 11:33 AM
It wouldn't be a bad plot for a future TV show.