PDA

View Full Version : Movie Micro RC competition

MV75
16th December 2009, 05:49 PM
Yes, I'm giving away my MISB 2007 movie micro RC collection that was bought at Dicksmith last year. Or was it the year before? I can't remember.

Alright, the prize:

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l186/mv75/Image0024.jpg

Now, TO WIN:

Amuse me. Give me the reason why you want these. Or the reason your cat does cartwheels over the cheese wheel. Whatever.

Conditions:

1. One post per person. If you must post more, edit your post. If you don't know how to do this, then pack up your computer and send it back to dell and get off the internet because you fail.
2. In relation to 1 above, no discussion. Talk out in the hallway, get out of my room. Break these rules and you don't get a chance at the prize, but you will amuse me that you won't be in with a chance. No, still no prize for that amusment.
3. Competition ends midnight next tuesday, (22/12/2009). I'll decide on next thursday the winner (Christmas eve).
4. Announcement of a New years competition will follow on after this one is ended.
5. And sorry guys, no new members as from last monday (14/12/2009) are eligible to enter either. So no signing up just to win either. I want to reward the sort-of-long-time crowd.

GoktimusPrime
16th December 2009, 10:35 PM
Because you love me long time.

Maxiewolf
16th December 2009, 11:10 PM
Because they are Shiney! And I Will love them and hug them and squeeze dem and call dem George! ..Buut its mostly the Shiny thing... *¬***¬**

Autocon
17th December 2009, 01:19 AM
http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt287/tfmovie2009/serious_bag_is_not_amused.jpg

my cousins and i would play with them, ofcourse they would make me be the "bad guy" yet again....lol

pheonix83
17th December 2009, 05:44 PM
Because my son and i can race them around the house, creating a special transformers bonding experience.

Prime_217
17th December 2009, 08:34 PM
WHY DO I WANT THEM????? because they're AWESOME and i wasnt able to buy them for myself when they were available! thats why! so yeah... i would really love them!

markwough
18th December 2009, 12:09 AM
I have recently acquired 3 of the Battle Machines Laser Battle RCs From Jada Toys. One, the red Ford Mustang GT came from a single pack. The other two -- a blue Chevy Camaro SS and a Silver Chevy Silverado Dooley -- were in a twin pack. All my other friends once they got a chance to play said that they are going to get one as well. I can see it now that this is going to develop into a team competition…

roller
18th December 2009, 11:59 AM
why do i want them?

I want them so i can sadistically hold them infront of other peoples faces and laugh as i decide to keep them in their packaging for eternity! Thus never allowing them to fulfill their roles and functions as toys for children! I love stealing Christmas

mknell
18th December 2009, 12:22 PM
Because I am MOIST & shall use it to chase around my Girlfriends cat

The_Damned
20th December 2009, 06:11 PM
INSERT(WINNING ENTRY)

5FDP
20th December 2009, 07:02 PM
Because I am poor and eat cardboard flakes rolled up in the SMH for breakfast :(

Dylbot
21st December 2009, 11:48 AM
To give my budgie Avenger something to attack. I'll drive, you arh....swoop.

MV75
21st December 2009, 05:18 PM
Extended until tomorrow, rule updated to reflect.

Oh no! I just disqualified myself with this post!!!!! Wahah! I won't win it now. :(

BTW, Put some more effort in guys. I sure as heck expect it for the next competition coming up. :)

autobreadticon
21st December 2009, 05:48 PM
give to me because im cool and every1 is noob

Gutsman Heavy
21st December 2009, 11:20 PM
Because I need something else to play with at work after finishing Mega-Death-Kill-A-Tron

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9081/megadeathkillatron.jpg

(yes I actually did this instead of the work they pay me to do...)

OrionPax
22nd December 2009, 09:53 AM
because im above 5 years old, therefore im sure it wont be a choking hazard for me

MV75
23rd December 2009, 07:54 PM
Alright, I've decided, Autocon, they're yours. PM on its way.

I have to say though, Rollers' entry was very temping to go with. I like a bit of torture in my overlording duties as well.

And Gutsman heavy, mega-death-kill-a-tron is great. :D But you need to get to work. Minions can't be left to their own devices. Crack the whip.