PDA

View Full Version : US Target Excl Allspark Power Deluxes, out in Oz & official pics.

griffin
6th March 2008, 04:23 PM
The Hasbro website has released official pics of the Allspark Powered Movie toys, that are to be US Target Exclusives. Set includes Bumblebee, Jazz, Brawl, Barricade, Starscream. The four deluxes have allspark blue details and packaged in cylindrical containers, while (Deep Space) Starscream is silver and in the same shaped package as Robovision Prime.
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-9/official-hasbro-press-release-on-target-exclusive-deluxes-and-deep-space-starscream-164346/

Link above has the Hasbro links, but you may need to copy and paste them into a browser if it auto-redirects you to the AU Hasbro page.

Also posted at the tfw2005 page is some sightings of the four deluxes at a Toyworld on the Gold Coast. They have already been seen at an independant store in Victoria, and have been on the Robotkingdom webstore in Hong Kong, so they are definitely in release in numerous places.
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-9/us-target-exclusive-allspark-power-deluxes-released-in-australia-at-toyworld-164350/

I will update the AU Vs US toy listing accordingly.

I like starscream's silver, but the blue highlights on the deluxes look a little weird. Their packaging is nice though, if planning to keep them sealed on display.

turtle boy
6th March 2008, 04:30 PM
hmm anyone know when they come to taget?

iceburn
6th March 2008, 04:34 PM
i am sure from STL's findings last weekend, the four allspark deluxes in round packagings have been spotted

STL
6th March 2008, 10:34 PM
I went back tonight and they're still there. One or two went I think and 1 Voyager Megatron.

The_Damned
8th March 2008, 09:49 AM
they have the premium deluxes here at toyworld in batemans bay

1orion2many
8th March 2008, 10:33 AM
:pBLEEAAAHHH:p, will avoid getting recolours if I can but you know how it goes, you have a long dry spell and TADAAA! Stupid recolour is in your hands:eek:.

Pipesqueak
8th March 2008, 03:53 PM
Yep, I've seen the four deluxes at an Adelaide Toyworld but seriously is anyone going to be interested in any of these except the Starscream?

jaydisc
8th March 2008, 04:15 PM
Yep, I've seen the four deluxes at an Adelaide Toyworld but seriously is anyone going to be interested in any of these except the Starscream?

I just saw the Barricade.. these things are indeed hideous, but I would like to see Starscream. Unlike the rest, he's part of the premium line.

Zippo
8th March 2008, 09:16 PM
Out in New Zealand as well. How odd.