PDA

View Full Version : Hasbro AUS Q & A.

griffin
6th March 2008, 04:25 PM
Starting up this new topic to help collectors and fans in this country to get answers to all the 'important' questions. :)

Since I don't get replies to most of the emails I send them with questions for the benefit of the fandom and not me, I don't want you guys to suffer from it. Don't get me wrong, their customer service people are great, and their head marketting manager, but the person who deals most with Transformers in this country at the moment doesn't trust me because I put the fans before Hasbro years ago with info about Armada. It was naughty of me, and I apologised for it, but he either doesn't want to risk it again, or just took it personally and doesn't realise that our actions end up punishing the greater fandom and not just me (I never acquired info for my own benefit, it was always to pass on to others for everyone to benefit from). I have never blamed him for not trusting me, but it has been a bit disappointing that queries that are clearly stated as being for public release to other fans, are ignored.

I had always felt that to keep a corporate entity onside, the fandom shouldn't bombard them with multiple people asking the same questions. In the past, they have had a couple of fans passing on toy info, and it benefits everyone, so hopefully we can get something instigated like that again. To be honest, I've never been comfortable with disceminating Hasbro toy info, in case something is mentioned that shouldn't be (like I did before). So if others here are interested in contacting Hasbro AUS, and passing on the answers, that would make me happy, make one person at Hasbro happy, and more importantly make the rest of the community here happy.

Below are some questions I have been asking or wanting to ask, but yet to get answers to. If you use their email address - custservau@Hasbro.com - and get a reply, post it here. Also, if you have any other *serious* questions that could be of interest to the rest of us here, email it in and post here the answers. But BE POLITE, and don't harass them or ask anything too insignificant (like asking if a mainline toy is going to be released here, because it most likely will).

Q - Are we getting any Transformers themed Easter items this year?

Q - Any officially licensed Transformers Showbags this year in this country?

Q - When are we getting the Animated Cartoon, and on what networks?

Q - Are we getting the Metallic Megatron and Metallic Ratchet toys that were US Best Buy Exclusives?

Q - Will we be getting the Allspark Blasters (Ratchet and Bumblebee)?

Q - Will we get the Walmart exclusive Cybertron recolours (Jolt, Divebomb, Big Daddy, Grindcore), and if so, which store chain?

Q - Are the Battle Damaged Deluxe Arcee and Voyager Optimus to be released here, and if so, which store chain?

Q - Will we be getting the Movie Robot Heroes 5-pack (The Final Battle), and if it is a store exclusive, which store?

Q - Are we getting the various Premium Movie figures in Australia, and are they a regular release or a store exclusive?

Q - Will we be getting the US TRU Cybertron recolours (Jetstorm, Wingblade), and will they be an AUS TRU exclusive as well?

roller
6th March 2008, 04:36 PM
we give them our money and they dont luv us

what kind of relationship is this?!

Thanatos
7th March 2008, 01:23 AM
we give them our money and they dont luv us

what kind of relationship is this?!

I love you roller and your ability to turn a phrase.

griffin
7th March 2008, 01:43 PM
Nice work there Bassbot and Iceburn. Now we know for sure when we are getting the animated cartoon (about when it was expected, due to the toys being released then).
Has anyone emailed to Hasbro any of my other Questions?

1orion2many
7th March 2008, 02:35 PM
:)I don't mind emailing all the Q's to them as long as no one else has already done it, we don't want to bombard them with the same questions from a lot of different people, that could get very annoying for them. If no one posts to say they have done the questions to Hasbro I'll send an email off tomorrow.:D

jaydisc
7th March 2008, 02:43 PM
It looks like the approach of any of us only asking one or two questions is proving to be quite effective. Just post what you asked and the response if received.

roller
7th March 2008, 04:01 PM
someone ask " Is Arron archer a robot?" thanks

Tetsuwan Convoy
8th March 2008, 06:19 PM
I'd like to know if they are going to produce enough stock to keep the shelves full when Animated toys come out. I've a feeling they will fly off the shelves!

griffin
10th March 2008, 04:19 PM
Just as an update - If there is a big news item, I'll transfer them to their own topic, because most people who just look for news items don't check older topics as they usually just have comments or replies.

autobreadticon
19th March 2008, 09:24 PM
i think you ask hasbro aus again whether the date for animated toys change since the u.s retail stores are getting in stock earlier than the previous announcement by the company