PDA

View Full Version : Need some info

Eazy D
21st December 2009, 02:29 PM
Hi Guys,

I've been overseas for close to 3 months and have just returned. Have'nt been keeping track of the new TF releases and as such this is just a shout out to get some info on toys that may already be out and where I can buy them.

ROTF Bludgeon - is he out here locally?

Animated Arcee - are we even going to get her locally? I thought there was some some talk she would be a TRU exclusive?

Human alliance sideswipe - again is he out locally and if so will he be a store exclusive?

Thanks in advance for any info that can be provided

Paulbot
21st December 2009, 02:32 PM
ROTF Bludgeon - is he out here locally?

No

Animated Arcee - are we even going to get her locally? I thought there was some some talk she would be a TRU exclusive?

Unknown yet. In the US it's generally assumed she will be a TRU exclusive (but there's some uncertainty because the other TRU exclusive Cybertron mode Ratchet has shown up on the websites of other stores).

Human alliance sideswipe - again is he out locally and if so will he be a store exclusive?

Not out yet. Fairly sure it's unknown if it will be store exclusive like HA Bumblebee kind of was (if you ignore the Toyworlds that got that figure here).

Eazy D
21st December 2009, 09:12 PM
Thanks Paul!

AussieJason
22nd December 2009, 07:48 PM
Hi Guys,

I would say it's doubtful it will get released locally... A few are appearing on Ebay, but currently at high prices.