PDA

View Full Version : "New years" Commemorative Optimus Prime Competition

MV75
24th December 2009, 09:47 PM
Alright, In time for new years eve, I'm giving away my Hasbro commemorative Optimus Prime.

No, not the pink one, the one from like 4 years ago dudes. It's RED!

I bought this one about 3 years ago from someone in the states as MIB (opened) and for quite a pretty penny too ($100+). They had applied the stickers, and I have to say, Americans are very unco, so they're not straight, and the box has a small tear, but yea, it's all good. And there is no incentive to keep it in box since it's been opened, AND you can replace the cab of the pinktimus version with this one if you want. Bargain.

Ok, story time over, the prize:

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l186/mv75/Image0027.jpg

Now, TO WIN:

Now I don't really believe in new years resolutions as they are usually a crock of crap that noone ends up sticking with, so in that regard, tell me your crock of..... errrr.... new years resolution that I, and everyone else just knows you won't keep because noone can follow through with anything anymore.

Make it funny, real, fantasy, insane, true, whatever. Post a pitcher, err, picture if you want. Heck, even a for sale AD for your dog.

Conditions:

1. One post per person. If you must post more, edit your post. If you don't know how to do this, then pack up your computer and send it back to dell and get off the internet because you fail.
2. In relation to 1 above, no discussion. Talk out in the hallway, get out of my room. Break these rules and you don't get a chance at the prize, but you will amuse me that you won't be in with a chance. No, still no prize for that amusment.
3. Competition ends midnight next tuesday, (29/12/2009). I'll decide on next thursday the winner (New years eve).
4. And sorry guys, no new members as from last monday (21/12/2009) are eligible to enter either. So no signing up just to win either. I want to reward the sort-of-long-time crowd.

loophole
24th December 2009, 09:55 PM
try to get fit again, drink less and go to botcon 2010

OrionPax
24th December 2009, 10:02 PM
My new years resolution is to keep the next new years resolution. If i fail...
http://platform.ak.fbcdn.net/www/app_full_proxy.php?app=2427603417&v=1&size=p&cksum=102810bd20ac2c685fc2277d4f4b78b6&src=http%3A%2F%2Fassets.11piecesofflare.com%2Fstic kers%2F5694%2F4862%2Ffailtacular_normal.jpg
just epic...

Autocon
24th December 2009, 10:56 PM
my new years resolution is to aquire Commemorative Optimus Prime:D

Autocon
24th December 2009, 11:11 PM
i have decided in the spirit of the season i will not contest this competition as i have already won another competition. Doh another post i just broke the rules..such a badass:cool:

kurdt_the_goat
24th December 2009, 11:26 PM
My new years resolution will be to develop enough of a personality (with a touch of charm) so that next time the question "What's your new years resolution?" comes around, I won't immediately Google 'best new years resolution' in the hope of finding the "correct" answer :(

5FDP
25th December 2009, 09:30 AM
My new years resolution will be to finally get started on my arc as the end of the world is only 2 years away, and fill it with two of every Transformer ever released... to keep one MISB of course ;)

Jetfire
25th December 2009, 10:57 AM
My New Years resolution is to rid the world from the plague of Pinkimus Prime.

May they all be cast into the fiery depths of Junkion.

Keep it red 2010.

k.wong23
25th December 2009, 02:06 PM
My new years resolution is to have washboards abs and let those badboys never touch a carb ever again.

optimus1
25th December 2009, 07:02 PM
My New Years resolution is:

I will only get a few TFs this year! I promise (fingers crossed at the back :p)

pheonix83
26th December 2009, 12:45 AM
oh crap its nearly new years.
My resolution is to wake up alive and get to work on time, not live as a zombie like i currently do

Gutsman Heavy
26th December 2009, 11:54 AM
I resolve not to pay any money for a commemorative Prime.

GoktimusPrime
27th December 2009, 10:25 PM
I resolve to accept Optimus Prime as my personal saviour. He fought and died for the salvation of humanity and came back from the dead... repeatedly! (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/The_many_deaths_of_Optimus_Prime) :D

dirge
27th December 2009, 10:39 PM
My new years resolution is to not post in this thread

(see, it's not yet the new year. gotta love technicalities)

Sky Shadow
27th December 2009, 10:43 PM
My 2010 New Year's Resolution is to film myself skating from one side of the room to the other on a Commemorative Optimus Prime, put it on YouTube and then watch the comments pile up as everyone bitches about what I've done.

roller
28th December 2009, 07:46 PM
I s'pose the best new years resolution would be a grand solution

to a troubled story ive been writing

for a tale of woe

Its another one of my revenge fantasies that i'll photocopy and leave on public library shelves, with silver bells and cockle shells.

The ending goes like this, "having exposed the liars and cheats for what they were, Kstar stole their wives and left them in financial ruin, leaving them to fend for themselves in the slums of Shangahi"

i think setting it in another part of the world gives it that exotic feel eh?!

Go on post what feel about it, i dare you

Vector Prime
28th December 2009, 10:22 PM
My new years resolution is to audition for Transformers 3 so I can get on the set and run some 'game' on Megan Fox! :cool:

Wheel-J
30th December 2009, 11:28 PM
In 2010, I promise myself that I will never be late again! :p

MV75
31st December 2009, 12:09 PM
Ok Roller, you should have actually made a public service announcement about not walking through doors sideways in Bangkok. Now that is exotic and ends a troubled story on a high note.

But the winner be Gutsman heavy. History is in the making right now. I am the force that will finally ensure that a news years resolution is actually kept. PM on its way.

Sorry, but everyone else is a lost cause that even my awesomesauce can't help. :D You all may as well tithe me with your toys right now to cover the you didn't win tax.

BTW, my new years resolution is 1920x1080.

Tommy K
31st December 2009, 12:40 PM
my new years resolution is to

create a delorean time machine, fill it up with energon and fly back to when i created the time machine and slap myself in the face

Gutsman Heavy
31st December 2009, 01:37 PM
you like me, you really like me!

Deonasis
1st January 2010, 12:59 AM
Mynew yearsw resolution is to committ suicide in halo 3 with the sniper rifle like that guy on youtube did. I'm sure it is much harder than it looks. i usually set low espectations so i can meet them but i think thids is pretty high. and im drunk.