PDA

View Full Version : Hasbro US Q&A - December 2009.

griffin
30th December 2009, 02:32 PM
The latest round of Fan Q&A's from Hasbro US has just occured, and the answers are being posted up at the participating sites - which can be accessed from this tfwiki page (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Hasbro_Q%26A/December_2009).

lcz128
30th December 2009, 03:26 PM
thanks for that - i had only read seibertron's before :)

TheFallen
30th December 2009, 07:33 PM
The more answers about Human Alliance and Universe/Classics the better :)

Prime_217
30th December 2009, 07:40 PM
those were a good read... except for the question about the robots that make up devastator, they said that he is made of 7 vehicles but in the movie it is clear there a more. especially the robot who makes the left hand, and the obvious second longhaul!:mad::confused:

reillyd
30th December 2009, 10:02 PM
QUOTE(Hasbro)
This question is one of the central questions to the race of Transformers. Over the next 2 years fans will come to understand the rich experience
that is "a robot life". How they are born, where they gain their Spark, relatives and what happens after death. We have a plan to explain many of these unanswered questions in the coming years. Of course stay tuned!!

Oh my goodness. We're going to know the offical origin of the Cybertronians, definitively, sometime in the next two years? I vote for Primus and not Qunitessons. As for after death, maybe the ghost of Starscream isn't the only one floating around?

Vector Prime
30th December 2009, 10:37 PM
From: Parry Game Preserve (http://www.parrygamepreserve.com/newsDetail.php?jID=1218)
Preserve: Universe / 25th Anniversary toys keep trickling out, which is great. Will we see a strengthening of this sub-line with additional 2010 releases, since it is very popular, or do you feel it is better to move on to products for the 3rd movie and the new upcoming tv presence (whatever it may be)?

Hasbro: First, we are happy that there is still a lot of excitement for the Universe line out there! We have had a lot of fun re-imagining some of the great "heritage" characters. Second, since the 25th Anniversary was this year (2009), that exact line will be going away, since in 2010, it is no longer the 25th anniversary.

With that said, if we do decide revisit the "Universe" line (wink, wink) in the back half of 2010 we would continue to look at characters that need to be "updated" or re-imagined. Needless to say, I would stay tuned!

:rolleyes: Hmm.... "if we do decide to revisit the "Universe" line"?