PDA

View Full Version : Apology and a real late intro.

cygnus
31st December 2009, 01:17 PM
First, I am sorry for anyone who had deal with me in Sept, due to some personal troubles (emotional and financial), I was out of reach for real long while, and out of Australia till now. So my sales post hadn't been handled since then.

I start collecting all in a sudden in 2007, all started this long long way till now. :cool:

My collection is not real big compare to others, while i also collect legos and joes and some other random toys. And often digging in GOW2 in mid-night.

After the last few months, I have decided to stop expanding my collection (at least limiting the speed of expanding) until I am able to support myself financially. I am a international Student from HK and have been spending like almost 8 years in Aus till now and still under taking my master degree. Really have to find myself a job and trying to be a grownup and be responsible for my own life now.

Anyway, Happy New Year.

Starscream212
31st December 2009, 03:32 PM
Well i hope the new year can be a fresh start for you! :)

heroic_decepticon
31st December 2009, 03:42 PM
Happy New Year cygnus and all the best! :p

dirge
31st December 2009, 04:08 PM
Welcome & enjoy your stay! (:

Good luck with the jobhunting.

optimus1
31st December 2009, 07:44 PM
No need to apologize! Welcome :)

GoktimusPrime
1st January 2010, 10:33 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/avatars/wb1.jpg

Robzy
1st January 2010, 01:55 PM
Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong! :)

Vector Prime
2nd January 2010, 12:55 AM
Hey, welcome back mate... glad to hear you're okay - was kinda worrying after not getting a reply from a PM I sent you awhile back.

Sam
2nd January 2010, 09:57 PM
Hey cygnus, all the best for 2010. Hope things work out well for you.