PDA

View Full Version : Animated Skywarp

DarkHyren
9th January 2010, 12:26 PM
Is Skywarp from the Animated series getting released here or has it been released?
I have been looking around but can't seem to find any info concerning this.
Also, what are some opinions about him compared to Starscream, is it worth having both?

Gutsman Heavy
9th January 2010, 02:29 PM
We never got, and (most likely) won't get ever Skywarp here.
Its worth having both if you like them both, otherwise I'd just stick to the character/deco you like most.

Paulbot
9th January 2010, 11:24 PM
In terms of is it worth getting both: there is an Animated Voyager Thundercracker due to come out this year too in the USA but no idea if it's going to come here yet too. That will complete the 'classic seeker trio' but it could be another purchase option as well if you only want one toy.

langzixinxin
10th January 2010, 04:29 AM
http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=Category&II=TFANIG5SKW&lang=us&CatID=1_73

DarkHyren
11th January 2010, 03:22 PM
there is an Animated Voyager Thundercracker due to come out this year too in the USA but no idea if it's going to come here yet too. That will complete the 'classic seeker trio'
Actually that is a good point.
It's just a shame that the faces all look the same (at least for Starscream & Skywarp).
Skywarp has nice colors, but I suppose it just depends on how much it will end up costing to import him and Thundercracker (when he's out).
Thanks for the input :)

Grievous
15th January 2010, 02:10 AM
^What about the sexy yellow beast Sunstorm?

He's a beautiful colour and really stands out
from all the other Animated Decepticons.

GoktimusPrime
15th January 2010, 09:16 AM
He got released here.

Grievous
15th January 2010, 12:03 PM
^Yeah...I know...and it was just after I
imported him here through ebay for my collection...
:mad:

Actually...I don't think I paid that much for him...
So I guess it worked out okay.
:cool:

griffin
15th January 2010, 07:09 PM
As the currency gets closer to parity, it does get cheaper to import, and that often includes shipping.

DarkHyren
15th January 2010, 07:17 PM
it does get cheaper to import, and that often includes shipping.
I've been finding this very true in most cases, often finding that I pay at least $5 less on deluxes, for example.
The only time that local has been cheaper lately seems to be the 50% sales.

Anyway, I ended up getting Starscream, though I'm still considering the other seekers.
What is the approx. AU$RRP on Sunstorm anyway, might as well look into him...

Gutsman Heavy
16th January 2010, 06:31 PM
$40-50 for sunny