PDA

View Full Version : 42 free-food challange places in America.

griffin
14th January 2010, 02:21 PM
I can now plan my trip to America, with the list of food places that have eating challange items on the menu, that are free if you eat it all.
http://www.couponsherpa.com/ask-coupon-sherpa/place-your-bets-40-gut-busing-restaurant-challenges-for-free-food/

Hmmm... I might just have to plan a separate 'food challange' holiday to America, just to check off all these places... :eek:

With 9 in California and 4 in Florida, I really must try to get to at least one during this year's BotCon trip. :D

Vector Sigma 13
14th January 2010, 04:41 PM
But wait! Theres still more- you get one free coronry with every meal!

Seriously though i could really get vstuck into some of that tucker. Ill remember to take my crash helmet too!

Starscream212
14th January 2010, 05:01 PM
Wow thats insane!

Doubledealer
14th January 2010, 06:30 PM
Haha, this is awesome! The really tall burgers are pretty ridiculous as I can't imagine they'd be much fun to eat but some of the flatter ones like no. 26 & 38 would be a great, presumably tasty ways to challenges oneself. :D

I think my favourite burger name is 'The quadruple bypass burger' as advertised http://www.heartattackgrill.com/...As they say 'Taste worth dyin' for'!

llamatron
14th January 2010, 07:58 PM
Ha, awesome.

Sleeve
14th January 2010, 10:02 PM
So many of those meals ask for two people to finish them in an hour. I could do them by myself in half an hour. Americans don't know how to eat. :p

mknell
15th January 2010, 10:25 AM
Some of those are insane, but some are very doable, even more so the ones that let you have 2 people do it, and well like that Pizza one that lets you use 2 people to do it there's an easy $500 for ya. Like I find it amazing that #9 Seiad Valley Store and Café, that in 15 years only 7 people have done it? I would so be up for that one

Lambert29
15th January 2010, 09:30 PM
You're totally insane if you could eat any of these meals! I don't know, but I think somebody can manage to eat the Andy's Cheesesteaks.

MV75
15th January 2010, 10:30 PM
#4 looks the easiest.

#9 depends if they're cooked properly or are "sticky" inside. Eww. You know, like those crappy shake and pour abortions. Yuck.

#13 looks do-able.

#21 with 2 people? Easy.

#41 looks tiny with those plastic implents in the picture. But the cheese. Spew.

But anyway, the only ones that appeal to me as worth doing are the pizza ones. The burger ones look pretty chunder worthy with the "burger cheese" on them, and also some that have the ridiculous amounts of sides. And #11, even with 4 people, look at the picture of the finished burger. The bun alone would be too much.