PDA

View Full Version : G1 Parts, Figures, Completes, MIBs

bboy-toransufoma
15th January 2010, 11:16 PM
Check out my eBay store. Tonnes of parts, some completes, some MIBs. It's all gotta go. I leave the country in 17 days, store shuts in 14 days

bboy-toransufoma
15th January 2010, 11:21 PM
Sorry guys, store address is here. If you're after certain parts, search by name, and what you see is what i have

http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/Dans-TF-Beats-and-Pieces__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Everything I have is on eBay right now, I MUST shut the store in 4 days from now as I'm going off on holiday in 8 days (on the 2nd). All purchases must be paid for immediately. This is your last chance, I won't be doing this after I return, and if I am, then it's to get rid of my excess/did not sells in 5 weeks

Be advised, postage is not included in the individual prices, if you'd like to combine, i'll make it as easy as possible

bboy-toransufoma
16th January 2010, 01:14 AM
For those of you who missed out on the 20% parts (and some figures) sale, it WILL be extended until I shut the store in 14 days time. That way, we ALL get a good deal. So please, help yourselves. Remember, postage for parts only is $8, postage for figures is what it is on the page (but if you'd like to add more parts, it will not increase), postage for many figures, please ask me.

Dan (bboy-toransufoma)

kup
16th January 2010, 02:30 AM
I am interested in Slugslinger but it seems that you have already sold it since its not on your Ebay store.

bboy-toransufoma
16th January 2010, 02:33 AM
Nope, it's not in the shop. I can send pics if you're into it

kup
16th January 2010, 02:36 AM
Nope, it's not in the shop. I can send pics if you're into it

Yes please. Also please let me know how much you expect for it.

bboy-toransufoma
16th January 2010, 02:37 AM
Pls let me know where to send pics to. As to price, we'll discuss that after you've had a looksee

kup
16th January 2010, 02:56 AM
PM sent

heroic_decepticon
16th January 2010, 03:55 AM
Kup, you are so very close to completing G1!

I'm very excited for you. :D
(my "version" of G1 does not include 1990, so I have less headaches than you, I think).

kup
16th January 2010, 04:14 AM
Kup, you are so very close to completing G1!

I'm very excited for you. :D
(my "version" of G1 does not include 1990, so I have less headaches than you, I think).

Thank you :)

Yep not many to go but some of those figures seem like impossibilities. I can easily source the Targetmasters except for Scourge but the Pretenders and Micromaster Transports are the real show stoppers as there aren't many around at a reasonable price.

hanprimus
16th January 2010, 07:10 AM
Interested in g1 snapdragon, will pm you. Cheers!

jaydisc
16th January 2010, 08:56 AM
I'm interested in Henkei Ramjet, but it doesn't seem listed or completed. Price?

bboy-toransufoma
16th January 2010, 03:37 PM
Howdy,

Henkei Ramjet isn't on my ebay page...he's pretty much good as new, only transformed him a few times (couldn't resist). How's $30 incl postage? mint in opened packet

If you wanna talk more, send me your email for pics

Dan

griffin
16th January 2010, 04:11 PM
Please at least list some approximate prices, even if they are up for negotiation.

bboy-toransufoma
16th January 2010, 04:27 PM
Please at least list some approximate prices, even if they are up for negotiation.

Duly noted, updated on page 1

jaydisc
16th January 2010, 04:30 PM
Howdy,

Henkei Ramjet isn't on my ebay page...he's pretty much good as new, only transformed him a few times (couldn't resist). How's $30 incl postage? mint in opened packet

If you wanna talk more, send me your email for pics

Dan

That sounds great. Please PM me your payment details and I'll make payment and send you my address. (I've cleared out my inbox :))

mknell
16th January 2010, 06:07 PM
I'm interested in your Henkei Galvatron MIOP $25ono, also a few of your parts, I shall PM you later what parts and we can sort a deal is that ok?

bboy-toransufoma
20th January 2010, 03:39 AM
Howdy Fellas,

Almost all of my items bar my universe classics are up on ebay, they can be found @ http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/Dans-TF-Beats-and-Pieces__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Thanks for the support so far,

bboy-toransufoma
27th January 2010, 12:06 AM
For all interested in parts:

This is your last chance, my store shuts in 22 hours. Now's your LAST chance to get yourselves some much needed parts for those figures. I return in 5 weeks and am not sure I'll continue this (as a fanboy, yes, but not as a dealer). Have a look if you like and if anything takes your fancy, then decide quickly. Payment must be as swift as possible. The latest I can accept payment can ONLY be FRIDAY the 29th January.

I am also prepared to make a deal with any unsold parts (look up my store and go to completed listings), but conditions must be as above

Dan

bboy-toransufoma
27th January 2010, 07:31 PM
Howdy all

All items FINISH in 3 hours...I will be closing the store down and am unsure if I'll be reactivating it as I'm off in 6 days and don't know what's coming in the future. After the 3 hour period from now, NO offers to buy will be accepted as the payment/delivery process will eat more chunks of my already numbered days left here in Australia.

For all of those who have bought, I thank you very much. Without you guys, this would not have been possible. For those interested, I thank you as well. For those uninterested, you missed out, but keep looking for a sweet deal, they're REALLY findable, just takes a little effort.

Thanks again,

Dan